Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brood fail this year?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Default Brood fail this year?

Haven't played brood event in the past, and in game many were excited for it, so I became excited too. After the initial "mess" yesterday we got another hour to run, which was good. However this gave us our first glimpse of drops/drop rates.

Almost every run I got dawnfire components using elixir then realised they were worthless so stopped with the elixir (900k down) looted a rogue purple set which was already worthless (500k) and a H Krampus egg which has been worthless forever right?

You get one energy essence every run but with dawnfires hp you would probably get more in kt4 and 5 points per kill!? You can also probably get more points running tombs and event only.

Purple arlor could have been good but the drop rate makes them far too common and essentially worthless.

So does anyone know of any good reason to run the brood or use elixir?

@Devs please add to the brood loot table:

All new arcane weapons @ 0.05% drop rate
    New Artifact @ 0.1- 0.5% drop rate
    Some useful existing items (vial/runes) low drop chance
    Or anything worth running for please. Ty.
    I don't like you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Idly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

So glad I’m not a dev.
    Everything they do is wrong according to 80% of forum users.
    I would lose passion too as a dev when coming on forums and reading these threads.
    So 500k is worthless for you? Just because it’s worthless for you doesn’t mean it’s for everyone, pretty sure plenty of new/poorer players appreciate those worthless 500k
    Don't quote me

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to VenomSet For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

The Green Set of Rogue has returned, the Tree Set also has to return. Brood is a good choice...

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WiiCarlim For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

When I spent 900k on elixir yes, it cost me 400k and an hour to loot it.

This is not a flame/cry/STS why don't you do what I want thread.

Seems common sense that if there's nothing to loot, nobody will use the lix so what's the point?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

I will say if purple arlor and hero krampus is the most rare things we get, its a flop to me.

Wanna talk about newbs getting items? Sure let purple drop like it does, but wouldnt you think there would be something more "worthwhile" to the rest? If there was, wouldnt it be even better for someone newer to loot that too? There has just got to be more to the loot table than this, i really want to think its just super rare.

Too bad a dev wouldnt confirm if there was anyone more rare than those.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    I will say if purple arlor and hero krampus is the most rare things we get, its a flop to me.

Wanna talk about newbs getting items? Sure let purple drop like it does, but wouldnt you think there would be something more "worthwhile" to the rest? If there was, wouldnt it be even better for someone newer to loot that too? There has just got to be more to the loot table than this, i really want to think its just super rare.

Too bad a dev wouldnt confirm if there was anyone more rare than those.
    Quote Originally Posted by VenomSet View Post
    So glad I’m not a dev.
    I would lose passion too as a dev when coming on forums and reading these threads.
    So 500k is worthless for you? Just because it’s worthless for you doesn’t mean it’s for everyone, pretty sure plenty of new/poorer players appreciate those worthless 500k
    Postnoob explained the point of my post a lot better than I did above. It's in Devs interest to add better items to inspire players to spend plat... I've been on the forum for years (longer than you infact) and have always kept it constructive.

I've noticed a lot of players hesitant to post these days due to players such as yourself taking it upon themselves to attempt (albeit poorly) to police the forum.

If you have nothing constructive to add to the point I was making please feel free to move on. If the Devs have an issue I'm sure I'll be made aware of it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Idly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

just dont buy elixir or use your plat on brooding ground .. i believe your not the only one experience it ... i get it . what youre pointing bro... but adding will drop .. will crash the game :O as you can experience .. its not easy :O if its easy :O recolor wont happen :O if its easy the elixir is worth it ..
    youre complaining not suggestin :O .. peace bro :O ..
    being plat user doesnt mean you must earn big profit :O ... thats all thank you :O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

This winterevent is made for sts not for us players. They prolly did such a good job this year, that instead of us, they reward themselves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by putoshomai View Post
    just dont buy elixir or use your plat on brooding ground .. i believe your not the only one experience it ... i get it . what youre pointing bro... but adding will drop .. will crash the game :O as you can experience .. its not easy :O if its easy :O recolor wont happen :O if its easy the elixir is worth it ..
    youre complaining not suggestin :O .. peace bro :O ..
    being plat user doesnt mean you must earn big profit :O ... thats all thank you :O
    Thing is, most players I speak too in game want to buy the elixir, they want to run the event, myself included.
    I don't care if I looted the (insert super rare item here) I, and many others just want to know that there is a chance to get (insert super rare item here)

Its that chance which makes the event fun for most, the chance, the excitement when a PT member gets one, guild chat going crazy when it's looted etc.

P.s I'm really not too interested in gold value of items, don't sell much and when I do it's usually cheap af to friends so... That's not my motivation.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Idly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

So glad I’m not a dev.
    Not true, when they do something good that most enjoy alot of people come to forums to say thanks whether it be a good event, a good expansion, New useful items etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

So glad I’m not a dev.
    When sts so something right they get credit for it just like when they do bad people are though on them so they do better e.g remember Winter event last year or valentines event??

We aren't unreasonable people; we spend money on the game and want an equal effort on devs part to keep the game fresh and exciting.

I for one don't see any effort being put at all with all the recoloured LB banners. People spend millions sometimes even 50m and 7h per day for 2 weeks and all the get is a white Xmas tree banner which they already have one from last year (green)/ Elon banner. If people are willing to spend that much time and money, least they can do is make a new banner so people continue to run so but they treat LB runners like dirts. A majority of these players are making a high contiribution to AL who has already left. They say people are just being salty and toxic but they are getting like this because of what sts does. Sts can ban edit or change titles but these feeling remains the same slowing killing the game.

Now there are always a few active players left in forum who are either always bring the community down by shutting down everyone else, people expressing frustration or sts loyal fans who think they are it aka thot. This is why I had to change my signature (oh the irony)

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    When sts so something right they get credit for it just like when they do bad people are though on them so they do better e.g remember Winter event last year or valentines event??

We aren't unreasonable people; we spend money on the game and want an equal effort on devs part to keep the game fresh and exciting.

I for one don't see any effort being put at all with all the recoloured LB banners. People spend millions sometimes even 50m and 7h per day for 2 weeks and all the get is a white Xmas tree banner which they already have one from last year (green)/ Elon banner. If people are willing to spend that much time and money, least they can do is make a new banner so people continue to run so but they treat LB runners like dirts. A majority of these players are making a high contiribution to AL who has already left. They say people are just being salty and toxic but they are getting like this because of what sts does. Sts can ban edit or change titles but these feeling remains the same slowing killing the game.

Now there are always a few active players left in forum who are either always bring the community down by shutting down everyone else, people expressing frustration or sts loyal fans who think they are it aka thot. This is why I had to change my signature (oh the irony)
    I agree to the recolouring-part, however all of the lb runners know what they are running for before they start.
    Don’t like the rewards then don’t run for lb, my opinion.
    Don't quote me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WiiCarlim View Post
    The Green Set of Rogue has returned, the Tree Set also has to return. Brood is a good choice...

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk
    Well is funny how people continuosly keep saying that if green has returned tree will return to without any confirmation from Dev's .it's more like we have many self appointed Dev's within us in forums .stop spreading rumors type

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

So glad I’m not a dev.
    Tbh it's the poor people who you talk about are the ones who end up buy those vanities from people.The event is good I am not complaining but after playing last year's event and the excitement it had I am surely not that excited for this one .if you will ask anyone in forums last year's event was more exciting,so why settle for less this time ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I agree to the recolouring-part, however all of the lb runners know what they are running for before they start.
    Don’t like the rewards then don’t run for lb, my opinion.
    I see where you are mistaken. The problem isnt dont run if you dont like it.

I have spent around 100m and 130 hours getting 2017 Elon Banner and Winter Banner and I spent some money to make sure I had enough gold/plat and farmed gold throughout this year as well so I can run LB again with my friends because it was soo fun last year(ty sts) But Both of these banners were recoloured this year. All the money and time I spent now means nothing because LB is what I look forward to.. I dont want to spend these gold on awakening, locked, vanities or other aspects of the game since it is not as rewarding to me.
    When recoloured, it is no longer an option for me to go through 100m and 130h just to end up with same banner but different colour. I would like the option to run again with new and improved banners and I know they have both talent and skill to make it happen. Many of many LB friends dont want to run LB now because of this thus they lose players, revenue and other players as more people quit, more people follow them cuz they losing their friends. LB runners are very active players.

Why am I spending money and time to make sure I can run LB if the rewards are very much the same as last time if I already have these rewards?? {losing players}
    Is it fair I do all this and sts just changes the colour? These is one of the many factors that makes many og players quit AL.

STS talks about innovation as a company by make new game every year but they dont innovate on their existing game.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Seriously I am still wondering why devs did this?? There is literally no titles or banners to reach plat tier and no loot from Brood. WTH happened this year? I want a serious answer on this please. Nothing smart ty.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Seriously I am still wondering why devs did this?? There is literally no titles or banners to reach plat tier and no loot from Brood. WTH happened this year? I want a serious answer on this please. Nothing smart ty.
    They know they'll recolor lb, as they aren't as creative or who gives effort in designing now adays, but without giving the opinions of the community? Like you said, this insults us Lb runners, and lv71s.

All they did since 2016 was push players to endgame, make some events exclusive to capped players, killed Pvp in the process just to show this laziness? They like to milk players off now and then without giving equal effort like you said. Least they can do is host Community design contests for every event, but they didn't bother. As they'll realize that us players are the ones doing everything for them, give them the money and do the designs for them. Very disappointing and insulting.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rauitri; 01-04-2019 at 09:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

I guess brood rewards were nerfed because if they were good there would be complains about "only rogues pts" from our favourite blue friends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

You are right, STS ya better answer this guy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Can’t complain really it takes no energy to farm. It’s a good come up for some newbies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk