Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brood fail this year?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

I thought this event was ok. 🙂 I didn't loot anything but...I got a title! Yessss! I got Winterbrood something or other. 🤗Apparently I opened a Syri egg, hadn't a clue what it was until people messaged me. I don't have announcements on you see. I'm going to lie down in a dark room.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Many friends in game and yt aren't happy with this year event. Please Make future events better we want to play more have fun and support sts but it's hard to do when u guys don't make events that people are happy with.
    We gave so much feedback to Justg thread last year and it's like u guys didn't even read it.
    We want to help you, please let us.

Name:  IMG_1163.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  61.2 KB

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

My opinion:
    1.for those complaining about the recolored LB items.—No one is forcing you to spend your money and run for LB, if you don’t like the rewards then simply don’t run LB.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorknown View Post
    My opinion:
    1.for those complaining about the recolored LB items.—No one is forcing you to spend your money and run for LB, if you don’t like the rewards then simply don’t run LB.
    Please read stuff before Commenting.

E.g.Its in devs best interest to make New stuff which makes LB more competitive so people spend more gold and plat so they get more revenue and positive feedback and love instead of salt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Please read stuff before Commenting.

E.g.Its in devs best interest to make New stuff which makes LB more competitive so people spend more gold and plat so they get more revenue and positive feedback and love instead of salt.
    I agree it’s for the best for devs to make new stuff, but they have been making new stuff throughout the year. Things have to be recolored now and then to make ends meet. If one event they make new things you can run for LB(marvelous) and if they don’t make new things(winter) you are not forced to run LB. If you love the game and want to spend money it’s a bonus for the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

I agree it’s for the best for devs to make new stuff, but they have been making new stuff throughout the year. Things have to be recolored now and then to make ends meet. If one event they make new things you can run for LB(marvelous) and if they don’t make new things(winter) you are not forced to run LB. If you love the game and want to spend money it’s a bonus for the game.
    I agree with realloting resources so they can focus on better in future things but Winter and Elon events are two of the major events that people have been running for years and looks forward to and many people save money for these events so it's not best to recolour at major events like this.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 01-05-2019 at 03:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    I agree with realloting resources so they can focus on better in future things but Winter and Elon events are two of the major events that people have been running for years and looks forward to and many people save money for these events so it's not best to recolour at major events like this.
    I agree major events shouldn’t be recolored, but at least last year we got some some other events with new LB items such as halloween.I guess we can only be optimistic for the future

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

I agree major events shouldn’t be recolored, but at least last year we got some some other events with new LB items such as halloween.I guess we can only be optimistic for the future
    Yes i want to hoard LB vanities too to sell for 50000% later. Please more LB STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

While Recoloring in small quantities is understandable and often accepted by the community, every single major event along with its leaderboard rewards recolored is a little bit difficult to swallow~

A quote from a thread I made a week or so ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

We
    Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    While Recoloring in small quantities is understandable and often accepted by the community, every single major event along with its leaderboard rewards recolored is a little bit difficult to swallow~

A quote from a thread I made a week or so ago
    I bet it’s hard to swallow,but maybe a better way to think of it is not just focusing on LB and looking at the event as a whole. We got new valentines tainted sets,Hugthulu vanitiy,Halloween Jason vanity and LB banner. Marvelous all new event, and arcane weapons in winter, not to mention the expansions gear.
    I guess what I’m trying to get across is not be narrow minded on only LB but the event as a whole

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

We

I bet it’s hard to swallow,but maybe a better way to think of it is not just focusing on LB and looking at the event as a whole. We got new valentines tainted sets,Hugthulu vanitiy,Halloween Jason vanity and LB banner. Marvelous all new event, and arcane weapons in winter, not to mention the expansions gear.
    I guess what I’m trying to get across is not be narrow minded on only LB but the event as a whole
    This is far from just being about the leaderboard it's about every single Event as a whole. And in general all of the new "content" we receive
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-STS-for-2019-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    This is far from just being about the leaderboard it's about every single Event as a whole. And in general all of the new "content" we receive
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-STS-for-2019-)
    As you said some recolored items are understandable and as I mentioned before (in my opinion) they have released a good amount of new content last year.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I don't think it's fair saying STS is lazy, from what I understand they have been busy relocating their HQ again.

Any complaints please post to the following NEW address.

Space Time Studios
    47 Reggaeton Lane,
    Kingston,
    Jamaica.
    P.O Box 420.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Tbh I don’t think they are as hyped about arcane legends as they use to be or as we are. I think to them it’s just a routine now. New expansion, new gear new level cap, its the same thing every year which I don’t mind.

Except no gauntlet event last year which I think we will be seeing a change I presume? Having 1 less event or shorter events each year now?( no hate this is just simply what I interpret from over the year(s)) which I completely understand the developers themselves said they weren’t expecting the game to be up this long.

I really hope this year they add a bit more of a “hmm impressive” instead of a “huhh again” type of reaction from us. I really hope they try out our ideas For ex; new space or underwater type biome , having the original 5 maps as we always had, new story line would be nice, new legendary gear like 2014 type ice scale, Druid, imbued things like that and new resigns of pets instead of recolors like the regifter its a redesign of Chester which I found to be every delightful. Just my two cents of what I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

my idea

1. super rare drop e.g. H mishi drops. only lootable one for each character.

2. normal drop like green arlor warrior 2017 but once you looted it the chance for the second drop will be drop a lot. so everyone can at least loot 1 of it and it is also wont be too cheap due to some heavy farmers/lucky players looted 5 of it.

3. PLEASEEEE sell something in the plat store every event e.g. desert set, the aura vanity(i forgot the name), etc. if 200 plats each isnt enough for you sts just make it 2000 at least it is better than wasting more plats on 0-arcane crate openings

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TooPure For This Useful Post: