Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Thread: 25M Worth Puzzle

  1. #21
    Senior Member Earlingstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arcane Forever
    Posts
    745
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    122
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orahaofez View Post
    My ign is Orahaofez.
    9 1 13 8 1 14 4 19 21 13 21 5 7 5 14 4 are the numbers I took into account...

    Then I numbered the alphabets..
    a1 b2 c3 d4 e5 f6 g7 h8 i9 j10 k11 l12 m13 n14 o15 p16 q17 r18 s19 t20 u21 v22 w23 x24 y25 z26

    And I strung it together to give me the following keywords..
    i a m h a n d s u m u m u e g e n d

    And I turned around the last 21 into 12 to get an L and guess that the cryptic message you hid in your numbers is

    I AM HANDSUM LEGEND
    You copy pasted the first answer. Btw this contest seems fake. He will not part with his gold.

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    49
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Ok so I took all the numbers you gave and ordered them with help of another guy that commented this thread. There's a hidden message in all numbers which goes like:
    THERE IS A PUZZLE HIDDEN WITHIN THIS THREAD IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW CAN FIGURE OUT THE KEYWORDS OR PHRASES THEN YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO GET (25) M PURE GOLD FROM ME FOR FREE I WISH EVERYONE BEST OF LUCK. HINT

    Enviado desde mi SM-J600G mediante Tapatalk
    Edit: i edit just some fast finger mistakes.
    Last edited by Lunaala; 12-31-2018 at 11:30 PM.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Earlingstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arcane Forever
    Posts
    745
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    122
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaala View Post
    Ok so I took all the numbers you gave and ordered them with help of another guy that commented this thread. .
    Basically you copied previous posters and wrote it down on paper and ss it. LOL.

    My favorite entry was Megatrons octodecillion answer.

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    49
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    Basically you copied previous posters and wrote it down on paper and ss it. LOL.

    My favorite entry was Megatrons octodecillion answer.
    I just took down what Ancestor wrote. If you got any problem, please, keep it for yourself. Tyvm. Happy new year!

    Enviado desde mi SM-J600G mediante Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Senior Member Earlingstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arcane Forever
    Posts
    745
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    122
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaala View Post
    I just took down what Ancestor wrote. If you got any problem, please, keep it for yourself. Tyvm. Happy new year!

    Enviado desde mi SM-J600G mediante Tapatalk
    Yes I have a problem with you copying previous posters and I will not keep it to myself because somebody has to say things what nobody else will say for fear of being hated.

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    49
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    Yes I have a problem with you copying previous posters and I will not keep it to myself because somebody has to say things what nobody else will say for fear of being hated.
    Lol. You are just like the guys that say others they manipulate gold/items. Thanks for your time man, have a happy new year! Go share with your fam or something like that! This time is to spend it with important people

    Enviado desde mi SM-J600G mediante Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Senior Member Earlingstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Arcane Forever
    Posts
    745
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    122
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaala View Post
    Lol. You are just like the guys that say others they manipulate gold/items.

    Enviado desde mi SM-J600G mediante Tapatalk
    I will agree with you if you substantiate your answer with a HOW and convince me. But please do it in pm because you are going offtopic.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earlingstad For This Useful Post:


  9. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    85
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Great puzzle theirs a lot of ways of doing this!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    How many steps are there overall? I think I got the next step and I spent many hours doing it and not sure if it is correct but it's my best guess with a lot of trial and error.

    So I tried breaking down the sentence " I am Handsumlegend".
    Firstly I added all the numbers before (1828) and after (149) the slash (/). I tried devide/multiply etc them but nothing meaningful happened. So I started using other forms of mathematics.

    Eventually I took the number 1828 and square root it by the number of syllables in the sentence which is 6.
    I got 3.5 and rounded to the nearest whole number which is 4. 4 is the number of syllables in Hand Sum Leg End. But If round to 3 then I see 3 of those are real words so I am thinking it's something to do with those words. So am I right?
    Last edited by Continental; 01-02-2019 at 12:20 AM.
    Fight Me -_-

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Continental For This Useful Post:


  12. #30
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    So this is how I solved your 25m worth puzzle on which I got redirected from handsumlegend's Yt channel


    9 1 13 8 1 14 4 19 21 13 21 5 7 5 14 4 are the part of the riddle which I am solving and if we take them as alphabetical numbers. We get the word
    I A M H A N D S U M L E G E N D

  13. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    92
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Violet already got the I am handsumlegend part...

  14. #32
    Forum Adept Kenzou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    296
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

    Default

    If there is another puzzle hidden. My guess would be your birth year is either 1986 (adding all the numbers from your post) or 1980 (adding all the fixed typos). Another guess would be a hidden word CURE by arranging all the letters of typos.
    Last edited by Kenzou; 01-02-2019 at 08:03 AM.

  15. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    85
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenzou View Post
    If there is another puzzle hidden. My guess would be your birth year is either 1986 (adding all the numbers from your post) or 1980 (adding all the fixed typos). Another guess would be a hidden word CURE by arranging all the letters of typos.
    Is it sad that o can't see any typos lol


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  16. #34
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Basically what you guys need to solve ALL parts of the puzzle is to find different ways to get the phrase I AM HANDSUMLEGEND. So to firstly, Take the denominator of each fraction in the numbers given in the puzzle 16/9 222/1 210/13 114/8 18/1 120/14 117/4 17/19 110/21 210/13 113/21 13/5 227/7 36/5 43/14 242/4, then, get the letters based from their number in the alphabet. eg: A-1 B-2 C-3 and so on... to get complete the first part of the puzzle giving the phrase I AM HANDSUMLEGEND. To solve the next puzzle from the numbers given u Need the numerator this time. So, the 1st number of the numerator will give u the number of the sentence u need to decode the phrase. eg: x-xx. So the 2nd numbers will determine the number of the letter u will find upon counting the numbers until u get the final count. Which decode I AM HANDSUMLEGEND because of certain typos according to a person who solved this first. And if u sum up all the numbers given, u will get the year Handsumlegend was born? Im not really sure because milon mia said in one of the comments that u dont need math for this.
    P.S this is only to give the people out there who doesnt have any idea on what to do with this puzzle

  17. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noxbot AL View Post
    Basically what you guys need to solve ALL parts of the puzzle is to find different ways to get the phrase I AM HANDSUMLEGEND. So to firstly, Take the denominator of each fraction in the numbers given in the puzzle 16/9 222/1 210/13 114/8 18/1 120/14 117/4 17/19 110/21 210/13 113/21 13/5 227/7 36/5 43/14 242/4, then, get the letters based from their number in the alphabet. eg: A-1 B-2 C-3 and so on... to get complete the first part of the puzzle giving the phrase I AM HANDSUMLEGEND. To solve the next puzzle from the numbers given u Need the numerator this time. So, the 1st number of the numerator will give u the number of the sentence u need to decode the phrase. eg: x-xx. So the 2nd numbers will determine the number of the letter u will find upon counting the numbers until u get the final count. Which decode I AM HANDSUMLEGEND because of certain typos according to a person who solved this first. And if u sum up all the numbers given, u will get the year Handsumlegend was born? Im not really sure because milon mia said in one of the comments that u dont need math for this.
    P.S this is only to give the people out there who doesnt have any idea on what to do with this puzzle
    Why everyone keep repeating this. This part has been solved several time. We need new idea. I tried different encryptions and checked the bible but could not find anything.. but still persevering
    Fight Me -_-

  18. #36
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    I think, to solve the puzzle, we have to find out what is behind these typos. There are four ones: First: 222/1, second: 114/8, third: 113/22, fourth: 242/4. The answer of the first solution says "IamHandsumuegend". That disturbing "u" is the third typo. The other three ones + that "u" again appeared in the second solution. I think, that third one is really interesting: he fits neither in the first solution, nor in the second solution. According to the second answer, you have to divide every single hint into three numbers. The third typo would be "1/13/21" then. 21=u. Every hint has two letters. In this case there are "l+u". If you wrote "1/21/13", the first solution would be "IamHandsumlegend". But then the "21" wouldn't make any sense. This shows that there has to be a system behind these four exceptions. Well, if you did that will all the typos, the final answer would be "Icmeandsumlegenw" what obviously isn't that logical. In the second solution of the puzzle, almost every hint fits in. I'm pretty sure these typos have a different message. Or maybe you have to substitute them - I have tried everything. But these exceptions seem to have an own system. If you use the second answer, you will get the following letters if you look at the typos: first: c+a, second: e+h, third: l+u, fourth: w+d. Maybe you could interpret every single typo differently. The first one mean something like "care", the second one like just the word "eh", the third one "love you" and the fourth one maybe "what [are you] doing". But it also could be that these don't have any connections to the previous solutions - who could know that. But one thing is pretty sure: you have to think with another point of view.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dattedatte For This Useful Post:


  20. #37
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Ok I might have found a phrase using the typos in the 2nd part of the puzzle. I dont know if its linked but anyways here is it.
    So I've collected the typos from the 2nd part which is: C=A, E=H, U=L, and W=D. Then I took the keywords which had the typos which are: Can, Puzzle, Hidden, and Keyword. So I noted down the keywords. Then eliminated the Letters I got from the typos that make I AM HANDSUMLEGEND, leaving only the letters C, E, U, and W. And went to the reply of Azeroth to the 2 ppl who solved 2 parts of the puzzle and got something contradictory and noted down the 2 sentences which is: "I will keep this contest running until someone completes so there is no time limit." And "I will end the puzzle in a months time and announce the winner." And took the words from those sentences that start with the letters that the typos make giving: Contest, End, Until, and Winner. So I combined the keywords i got and it made a Sentence/Phrase. "Contest End Until Winner Can (Find) Hidden Keyword (In) Puzzle." And got a Keyword/s Eventually which I got from the help of the typos again: Deal, Welc[ome] , and Lead
    Hope I solved something or gave someone out there something useful
    Last edited by Noxbot AL; 01-12-2019 at 12:34 AM.

  21. #38
    Blogger PsychoNuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Posts
    958
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    286
    Thanked in
    193 Posts

    Default

    There were just 2 parts of the puzzle. Kenzou already solved it. The typos were just mistakes with counting he made .

    The event was suppose to close by the month end but then he didn't end the event and edited the post #5 to continue it; because if he ends the contest he will have to present the solution. What a troll
    “Solitude sometimes is best society.”
    - John Milton, Paradise Lost.
     
    It is not Fair.
     
    Smile, and get used to it.

  22. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    There were just 2 parts of the puzzle. Kenzou already solved it. The typos were just mistakes with counting he made .

    The event was suppose to close by the month end but then he didn't end the event and edited the post #5 to continue it; because if he ends the contest he will have to present the solution. What a troll
    He originally said it wont have an end time in #5 but in #14 he changed his mind and said the contest ends in a month so the answer will be revealed.
    Fight Me -_-

  23. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    85
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    It hasn't been a month lmao it closes next month


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. im so sorry puzzle man
    By Ihateppl in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 07:12 PM
  2. What will come in Elite Puzzle Boxes??
    By Energizeric in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-27-2013, 02:31 AM
  3. Spoiler puzzle 2!
    By nmyxspaceship in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 11:50 AM
  4. spoiler puzzle!
    By nmyxspaceship in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 04:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •