Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 25M Worth Puzzle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Orahaofez View Post
    My ign is Orahaofez.
    9 1 13 8 1 14 4 19 21 13 21 5 7 5 14 4 are the numbers I took into account...

Then I numbered the alphabets..
    a1 b2 c3 d4 e5 f6 g7 h8 i9 j10 k11 l12 m13 n14 o15 p16 q17 r18 s19 t20 u21 v22 w23 x24 y25 z26

And I strung it together to give me the following keywords..
    i a m h a n d s u m u m u e g e n d

And I turned around the last 21 into 12 to get an L and guess that the cryptic message you hid in your numbers is

I AM HANDSUM LEGEND
    You copy pasted the first answer. Btw this contest seems fake. He will not part with his gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ok so I took all the numbers you gave and ordered them with help of another guy that commented this thread. There's a hidden message in all numbers which goes like:
    THERE IS A PUZZLE HIDDEN WITHIN THIS THREAD IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW CAN FIGURE OUT THE KEYWORDS OR PHRASES THEN YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO GET (25) M PURE GOLD FROM ME FOR FREE I WISH EVERYONE BEST OF LUCK. HINT

Enviado desde mi SM-J600G mediante Tapatalk
    Edit: i edit just some fast finger mistakes.
    Last edited by Lunaala; 12-31-2018 at 11:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaala View Post
    Ok so I took all the numbers you gave and ordered them with help of another guy that commented this thread. .
    Basically you copied previous posters and wrote it down on paper and ss it. LOL.

My favorite entry was Megatrons octodecillion answer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    Basically you copied previous posters and wrote it down on paper and ss it. LOL.

My favorite entry was Megatrons octodecillion answer.
    I just took down what Ancestor wrote. If you got any problem, please, keep it for yourself. Tyvm. Happy new year!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I just took down what Ancestor wrote. If you got any problem, please, keep it for yourself. Tyvm. Happy new year!

Yes I have a problem with you copying previous posters and I will not keep it to myself because somebody has to say things what nobody else will say for fear of being hated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earlingstad View Post
    Yes I have a problem with you copying previous posters and I will not keep it to myself because somebody has to say things what nobody else will say for fear of being hated.
    Lol. You are just like the guys that say others they manipulate gold/items. Thanks for your time man, have a happy new year! Go share with your fam or something like that! This time is to spend it with important people

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Lol. You are just like the guys that say others they manipulate gold/items.

I will agree with you if you substantiate your answer with a HOW and convince me. But please do it in pm because you are going offtopic.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earlingstad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Great puzzle theirs a lot of ways of doing this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

How many steps are there overall? I think I got the next step and I spent many hours doing it and not sure if it is correct but it's my best guess with a lot of trial and error.

So I tried breaking down the sentence " I am Handsumlegend".
    Firstly I added all the numbers before (1828) and after (149) the slash (/). I tried devide/multiply etc them but nothing meaningful happened. So I started using other forms of mathematics.

Eventually I took the number 1828 and square root it by the number of syllables in the sentence which is 6.
    I got 3.5 and rounded to the nearest whole number which is 4. 4 is the number of syllables in Hand Sum Leg End. But If round to 3 then I see 3 of those are real words so I am thinking it's something to do with those words. So am I right?
    Last edited by Continental; 01-02-2019 at 12:20 AM.
    Fight Me -_-

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Continental For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So this is how I solved your 25m worth puzzle on which I got redirected from handsumlegend's Yt channel

9 1 13 8 1 14 4 19 21 13 21 5 7 5 14 4 are the part of the riddle which I am solving and if we take them as alphabetical numbers. We get the word
    I A M H A N D S U M L E G E N D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Violet already got the I am handsumlegend part...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

If there is another puzzle hidden. My guess would be your birth year is either 1986 (adding all the numbers from your post) or 1980 (adding all the fixed typos). Another guess would be a hidden word CURE by arranging all the letters of typos.
    Last edited by Kenzou; 01-02-2019 at 08:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzou View Post
    If there is another puzzle hidden. My guess would be your birth year is either 1986 (adding all the numbers from your post) or 1980 (adding all the fixed typos). Another guess would be a hidden word CURE by arranging all the letters of typos.
    Is it sad that o can't see any typos lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Basically what you guys need to solve ALL parts of the puzzle is to find different ways to get the phrase I AM HANDSUMLEGEND. So to firstly, Take the denominator of each fraction in the numbers given in the puzzle 16/9 222/1 210/13 114/8 18/1 120/14 117/4 17/19 110/21 210/13 113/21 13/5 227/7 36/5 43/14 242/4, then, get the letters based from their number in the alphabet. eg: A-1 B-2 C-3 and so on... to get complete the first part of the puzzle giving the phrase I AM HANDSUMLEGEND. To solve the next puzzle from the numbers given u Need the numerator this time. So, the 1st number of the numerator will give u the number of the sentence u need to decode the phrase. eg: x-xx. So the 2nd numbers will determine the number of the letter u will find upon counting the numbers until u get the final count. Which decode I AM HANDSUMLEGEND because of certain typos according to a person who solved this first. And if u sum up all the numbers given, u will get the year Handsumlegend was born? Im not really sure because milon mia said in one of the comments that u dont need math for this.
    P.S this is only to give the people out there who doesnt have any idea on what to do with this puzzle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noxbot AL View Post
    Basically what you guys need to solve ALL parts of the puzzle is to find different ways to get the phrase I AM HANDSUMLEGEND. So to firstly, Take the denominator of each fraction in the numbers given in the puzzle 16/9 222/1 210/13 114/8 18/1 120/14 117/4 17/19 110/21 210/13 113/21 13/5 227/7 36/5 43/14 242/4, then, get the letters based from their number in the alphabet. eg: A-1 B-2 C-3 and so on... to get complete the first part of the puzzle giving the phrase I AM HANDSUMLEGEND. To solve the next puzzle from the numbers given u Need the numerator this time. So, the 1st number of the numerator will give u the number of the sentence u need to decode the phrase. eg: x-xx. So the 2nd numbers will determine the number of the letter u will find upon counting the numbers until u get the final count. Which decode I AM HANDSUMLEGEND because of certain typos according to a person who solved this first. And if u sum up all the numbers given, u will get the year Handsumlegend was born? Im not really sure because milon mia said in one of the comments that u dont need math for this.
    P.S this is only to give the people out there who doesnt have any idea on what to do with this puzzle
    Why everyone keep repeating this. This part has been solved several time. We need new idea. I tried different encryptions and checked the bible but could not find anything.. but still persevering
    Fight Me -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think, to solve the puzzle, we have to find out what is behind these typos. There are four ones: First: 222/1, second: 114/8, third: 113/22, fourth: 242/4. The answer of the first solution says "IamHandsumuegend". That disturbing "u" is the third typo. The other three ones + that "u" again appeared in the second solution. I think, that third one is really interesting: he fits neither in the first solution, nor in the second solution. According to the second answer, you have to divide every single hint into three numbers. The third typo would be "1/13/21" then. 21=u. Every hint has two letters. In this case there are "l+u". If you wrote "1/21/13", the first solution would be "IamHandsumlegend". But then the "21" wouldn't make any sense. This shows that there has to be a system behind these four exceptions. Well, if you did that will all the typos, the final answer would be "Icmeandsumlegenw" what obviously isn't that logical. In the second solution of the puzzle, almost every hint fits in. I'm pretty sure these typos have a different message. Or maybe you have to substitute them - I have tried everything. But these exceptions seem to have an own system. If you use the second answer, you will get the following letters if you look at the typos: first: c+a, second: e+h, third: l+u, fourth: w+d. Maybe you could interpret every single typo differently. The first one mean something like "care", the second one like just the word "eh", the third one "love you" and the fourth one maybe "what [are you] doing". But it also could be that these don't have any connections to the previous solutions - who could know that. But one thing is pretty sure: you have to think with another point of view.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Dattedatte For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Ok I might have found a phrase using the typos in the 2nd part of the puzzle. I dont know if its linked but anyways here is it.
    So I've collected the typos from the 2nd part which is: C=A, E=H, U=L, and W=D. Then I took the keywords which had the typos which are: Can, Puzzle, Hidden, and Keyword. So I noted down the keywords. Then eliminated the Letters I got from the typos that make I AM HANDSUMLEGEND, leaving only the letters C, E, U, and W. And went to the reply of Azeroth to the 2 ppl who solved 2 parts of the puzzle and got something contradictory and noted down the 2 sentences which is: "I will keep this contest running until someone completes so there is no time limit." And "I will end the puzzle in a months time and announce the winner." And took the words from those sentences that start with the letters that the typos make giving: Contest, End, Until, and Winner. So I combined the keywords i got and it made a Sentence/Phrase. "Contest End Until Winner Can (Find) Hidden Keyword (In) Puzzle." And got a Keyword/s Eventually which I got from the help of the typos again: Deal, Welc[ome] , and Lead
    Hope I solved something or gave someone out there something useful
    Last edited by Noxbot AL; 01-12-2019 at 12:34 AM.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

There were just 2 parts of the puzzle. Kenzou already solved it. The typos were just mistakes with counting he made .

The event was suppose to close by the month end but then he didn't end the event and edited the post #5 to continue it; because if he ends the contest he will have to present the solution. What a troll
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    There were just 2 parts of the puzzle. Kenzou already solved it. The typos were just mistakes with counting he made .

The event was suppose to close by the month end but then he didn't end the event and edited the post #5 to continue it; because if he ends the contest he will have to present the solution. What a troll
    He originally said it wont have an end time in #5 but in #14 he changed his mind and said the contest ends in a month so the answer will be revealed.
    Fight Me -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

It hasn't been a month lmao it closes next month

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk