Lets argue,
a full unban would revive the game.
I know there are rules to ensure fairness and keep everyone safe, but it seems sts has gone a little trigger happy with the permanent bans. I agree, every game should have a set of rules and consequences, but no one can argue this game is slowly coming to a standstill. This is coming from someone who has 4 perma-banned accounts with over 500m. If someone wants to play the game, you can’t stop them. They will find another device, make a new account, and with the right game knowledge succeed in the same way. Bans on this game are more the less just annoying than effective. I do believe a full unban would revive the game. There would be an influx of tons of gold, lost/extinct items, and old players. I’m not saying remove the rules, I’m saying give everyone a second chance, and of course, monitor the game more. It’s just frustrating to me because I enjoy this game so so much while it’s slowly killing itself. I’ve dumped literally thousands of dollars and hours into this game and have received perma-ban after perma-ban with no warning. I’m almost down to my last straw, along with the rest of the community. Thanks for such an amazing game, but please try harder. For the players. There’d be no sts without us.