Thread: Feature to Disable emotes!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Default Feature to Disable emotes!?

Please. This is only coming from me, but having to PvP in the same lobby with somebody that spams the laugh emote can sometimes be infuriating. Also, getting puked on every now and then, occasionally gives me the idea that I'm clearly not welcomed by a couple people.

Hmmm... I want this request to be taken seriously and given some thoughts to be considered. I think this could be helpful for me to focus on the actual aspects of the game, when I want to.

I love emotes and I think something like an option to switch/toggle emotes off that binds to your character would be something nice to have. (Maybe under the Socials tab?)

Keep pushing amazing updates, we love it. The community will always adapt to whatever changes that are made.

Thanks a bunch for listening to my request. I'd be open to hearing what other people think of this.

excuse the lack of formality or proper structure to this thread, I wrote it in a rush as it is getting late in my timezone.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Communion For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I 100% agree with this, the laugh emoji is very depressing to me I always turn off the music and turn the sound on because I like the calm background sound effects bird chirping etc.

+1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Communion View Post
    I love emotes and I think something like an option to switch/toggle emotes off that binds to your character would be something nice to have. (Maybe under the Socials tab?)
    You mean the ability to toggle a "Mute Emotes" option per character in the social tab? You'd see all emotes or no emotes depending on your setting. I like the idea.

Additionally, it would also be a good idea if when someone is in your mute list, that you also mute their emotes and trade requests. This would help people fully eliminate harassment from trolls that they have muted.

I love emotes, too. Even suggested some friendly new emotes, some of which I think you'd like because they're specifically geared towards friendliness, PvP and good sportsmanship: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...817-New-emotes

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server
    Last edited by Draebatad; 01-05-2019 at 08:03 PM.