Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Massive 12+ or more player raids.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Weak phone CPU can´t handle many processes on 1 spot, that is why you have stuttering (not lag, lag is caused by bad ping). Play on PC or need more powerfull phone (for potential 12p maps). Yes, bring back 12p maps, but not Hydra style, but big maps with hoards of mobs, so everyone have much to do there killing mobs to reach boss.
    Last edited by Marosok; 01-09-2019 at 07:07 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    Weak phone CPU can´t handle many processes on 1 spot, that is why you have stuttering (not lag, lag is caused by bad ping). Play on PC or need more powerfull phone (for potential 12p maps). Yes, bring back 12p maps, but not Hydra style, but big maps with hoards of mobs, so everyone have much to do there killing mobs to reach boss.
    Now I understand that some people really do lag. But overall you’re right man they were fun and they bring the community together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #23
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,167 Posts

They were great at first - when everyone actually played the map - until they got exploited by leeches.
    I personally hated seeing half a dozen (or more) players just standing around waiting for the rest to do the encounter. This alone would've been enough for me to chop down the participant size but we also got a LOT of complaints from players who felt they were being exploited by those who just parked themselves in the zone and did nothing.

Only way I see of bringing this sort of thing back would be to change the rules for zone 'ownership.' Unfortunately AL is not structured to do hosting, joining and booting (like Pocket Legends and Star Legends) - so we'd need to figure something else out.

Very glad to hear love for the big fights tho ;-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    They were great at first - when everyone actually played the map - until they got exploited by leeches.
    I personally hated seeing half a dozen (or more) players just standing around waiting for the rest to do the encounter. This alone would've been enough for me to chop down the participant size but we also got a LOT of complaints from players who felt they were being exploited by those who just parked themselves in the zone and did nothing.

Only way I see of bringing this sort of thing back would be to change the rules for zone 'ownership.' Unfortunately AL is not structured to do hosting, joining and booting (like Pocket Legends and Star Legends) - so we'd need to figure something else out.

Appreciate the feedback cinco that opened up my one sided mind in all honesty lol, just because I didn’t do them enough and never experienced parked players. All my experience were interactive and everyone but there hand in to help. But I completely understand al isn’t structured to do so. That would be nice though. Parked players kicked for inactivity haha you don’t put the work in you don’t get the results!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chenie View Post
    I have the same point of view.
    Understood, sorry I just never experienced lag

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Could it be possible to have a 8 man raid and to split the encounter in 2 sides, so each side HAVE TO ACT and INTERACT each other ?
    Like having 2 opposed pillars that have to go down within 10 sec of each other (could be 2 bosses with different spells, attacks, rotations, etc)

my 2 cents

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chenie For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

hmm that explains a lot, I hope you guys brainstorm on this and get a workaround or solution. An LFG option can open many doors and make things more fun .
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    228 Posts

Mabye structure it like this if the person/player don't actually participate/help then they receive no reward? Could work like that ?
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed