Thread: 2019 Make it new

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default 2019 Make it new

Devs , think new events .some people lazy to run in event because always recolored vanity , Hope 2019 will have new exciting events and vanity lol Happy new year , maybe soon character also can be colored Kidding Haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Recolored character skin after recolored hair.

#2019hype

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alwarez For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

New events should be made, I’m sure Devs are thinking about it as we just had the marvelous event this past year. The thing is new events take time so maybe they would be implemented next year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Marvel last time so maybe Capcom this year Hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

no gauntlet ? sadddd 2018

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorknown View Post
    New events should be made, I’m sure Devs are thinking about it as we just had the marvelous event this past year. The thing is new events take time so maybe they would be implemented next year.
    True, but if they were thinking about it they had plenty of time making them during Halloween and Winterfest, let's not forgot everything in Winterfest is a recolor this year, literally everything. And for halloween i can say just as much, 1 new mask and banner for LB runner's and some new vanity weapons don't take that long, so i really would like to see some new events this year because the game is slowly dying and you can't deny it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yea bro , the game dying also because some of most Loyal in this game they get banned so less active player , and another point is the event , they want exciting prize not only recolored but New banner and vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Whatever STS do people will moan. People said they were fed up of small maps, they made longer ones. Now people don't like the long maps. This game is still the best game as far as I'm concerned..try and find something better for your mobile..bet you can't. Last year we had loads to do oh ye of short memories. In fact some complained that there were too many events. We had the Celtic themed vanities, the swimming gear, now we have another choice of hair colour. Our inventories have been updated..crafting slots etc. We have hardcore, something I and a few others enjoy. Instead of moaning and whining about new players not staying, help them out and encourage them to stay. Stop being so negative, it rubs off on to others. The game is not dying but people's attitudes will need to change to make it carry on. It's not all about making as much gold as possible and sitting on it.
    I will say this though to the developers, maps would fill up again if we had more incentive to run them. It was a joy to see planar tombs crowded when we had the chance of looting undead vials. Even though we knew the chance was slim, the anticipation of looting one was just as good as actually looting one and it got players together. Just a few more incentives are what we need.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Susanne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

no need too many event as it needing a lot of works for each event even its 100% recolour
    we just need another 1 good expansion for 2019 with good maps good loots good goldloot isnt too hard isnt too easy once this happens the fun will last for the whole year mightve attract more players to pve instead of doing event and pvp keep doing the same main events arlor egg valentine goreblin ursoth halloween harvest and winter and sts should have more time to think of a another great expansion for 2020 and so on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Well said!
    Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Whatever STS do people will moan. People said they were fed up of small maps, they made longer ones. Now people don't like the long maps. This game is still the best game as far as I'm concerned..try and find something better for your mobile..bet you can't. Last year we had loads to do oh ye of short memories. In fact some complained that there were too many events. We had the Celtic themed vanities, the swimming gear, now we have another choice of hair colour. Our inventories have been updated..crafting slots etc. We have hardcore, something I and a few others enjoy. Instead of moaning and whining about new players not staying, help them out and encourage them to stay. Stop being so negative, it rubs off on to others. The game is not dying but people's attitudes will need to change to make it carry on. It's not all about making as much gold as possible and sitting on it.
    I will say this though to the developers, maps would fill up again if we had more incentive to run them. It was a joy to see planar tombs crowded when we had the chance of looting undead vials. Even though we knew the chance was slim, the anticipation of looting one was just as good as actually looting one and it got players together. Just a few more incentives are what we need.
    Sent from my Nokia 2 using Tapatalk