Thread: New cap???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default New cap???

Been hearing a lot about a new cap soon, an everyone selling they sets for the low. Yet I see nothing on fourms about it. Anyone know any facts about that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    256 Posts

As discussed in the PL Central discord server.

The new cap will not have any procs on weapons.

Name:  _20190106_065431.JPG
Views: 336
Size:  48.9 KB

The new cap expansion will be worked on after Winter Festival Event on game.

Name:  _20190106_070040.JPG
Views: 335
Size:  90.7 KB

Please do help our beloved PL God Cinco with ideas of a new cap with pictures. Any idea stimulates the creative design of STS and informs them of what you desire.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylum View Post
    Been hearing a lot about a new cap soon, an everyone selling they sets for the low. Yet I see nothing on fourms about it. Anyone know any facts about that?
    Yes, Cinco has been talking a bit about the 110 cap on the various community discord servers for the past few months. He will begin the work on it soon. Pretty excited!

I believe selling off 105 sets is a risk, as you will benefit from their stats and procs on the grind to the 110 cap. On that note, I would suggest keeping at least one of your favorite 105 sets. Personally, I am keeping all of mine. They're pretty cool sets.

There's been a lot of great 110 cap and other awesome suggestions on the discord servers. One that comes to mind is that I had suggested that there should probably be a "solo" and "group" version of the maps in the new expansion, so that people can level and work on quests regardless if they are able to put a party together or not when they pop into the game -- or just make a plat map like "Maxx Cave" that has a group and solo option -- or both (whatever seems best). I know that a lot of people have gotten frustrated and even given up at not being able to get a party to level with over the years. The ability to level/quest as a group or by yourself will help solve that concern. Besides, all the events now seem to offer a solo and group map, so it just makes good sense. Food for thought.

By the way, Grotto does give good XP orbs and is solo. So if you've been putting off leveling (regardless of your current level), and have 10 plat per hour, I suggest you hit Grotto, it will ease your grind. Be sure to max out your luck as much as possible for re-rolling those big XP orbs.

Posted to the PL Party Zone Discord server PL suggestions channel also, this is a concept of an underwater Atlantis cap we all would love to "sea" some day. Maybe it will be the theme for the 110 cap? Or maybe later on down the road. An underwater campaign will be a fun expansion if and whenever one is released. But I am excited about the potential for a 110 cap and am totally open to whatever we are presented with in the end.

PL Atlantis Expansion Concept by Junglegold: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...sion-(Spolier)

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Seeing as Discord advertisement seems to be the norm these days, I would like to announce that if you take a look at the Xyzther Wacky Fun PL Discord Crazy Server, you will actually find all the most up to date information regarding all future updates!
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post: