Thread: Legend of the Arcane-er Deary (Part 1)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Default Legend of the Arcane-er Deary (Part 1)

[Day 1]
    I finally bought a journal from the Kraag bookstore that was next to the arena where you could constantly hear gladiators complain about how they keep getting ganged on and trash talk each other. I decided to settle at that one tavern in Windmoore since the one in Kraag had terrible drinks. I ordered the newest drink that the Windmoore tavern was offering. Apparently it was a drink stronger than any other drink in Arlor, but I was feeling tough. "A mug of Bloody Deary" I asked. The bartender gave me a mug full of a red glowing liquid that was pulsing with power. I hesitated at first to drink it, but I downed it all in one go. I let out a burp so powerful that it could be heard from Shuyal. After that nonsense, I stared at my Horrorific staff for a while to pass the time, trying to figure out what the book on the staff even means. Eventually, I overheard two fellas talking about how they encountered a being more powerful than any other that they have ever encountered. Apparently, they encountered this being when they found ruins in Festerfang. I grew curious. I decided that I will have to investigate for myself. It's getting late though so I'll investigate tomorrow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

The Kraag Tavern is mighty quiet but we regulars like it that way. It is a family-run establishment that has been catering to it's people for generations. New fangled sorts can stay in Windmoore. Thank you.

Star light, star bright...