Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How NOT to get BANNED in Arcane Legends.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I don't see any reason to be banned for using multiple accounts during events. And how do you know they check players for months up to years, and that they ban everyone at the same time?

I don't intend to sound salty, just curious how you know all this, or maybe it's just what you think? In that case maybe you should say it's what you think instead of putting them as facts.
    Devs dont care about whether you agree with their reasons or not. If they feel you are exploiting events then they will ban you. I know this because a friend has been banned for this reason.

Everything I wrote is because I have known people to be banned for the reasons outlined and I dont want others making the same mistakes. I know all this because I have been with sts for a long time. These arent just my opinions.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 01-07-2019 at 10:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Devs dont care about whether you agree with their reasons or not. If they feel you are exploiting events then they will ban you. I know this because a friend has been banned for this reason.

Everything I wrote is because I have known people to be banned for the reasons outlined and I dont want others making the same mistakes. I know all this because I have been with sts for a long time. These arent just my opinions.
    Strange. If they don't care, then there should be no point for them to gather evidence for a long time. The reason why I asked is because I know people who played events on multiple accounts and never got banned, so I think you're sort of misleading people with this guide, because the info is not very accurate.

And also, if someone is blatantly cheating, what's the point of letting them play until they find more people to ban?

Anyway, there's the ToS already, and I think this guide is just kind of misleading as a whole.
    Retired