Thread: Armor

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Question Armor

Coming back and trying to level up (as casual as I play, I will never hit the cap again from here on out) my armor is a bit dated.

I have the full (Warrior) Antignome set, with great awakenings, and I don't really want to sell or upgrade it for Legendary Lvl 61 stuff...

How important is armor these days with auto-health pots and masteries/passives? I seem to be doing ok without any upgrades...
    Last edited by Zaizor; 01-09-2019 at 12:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I understand that you might have some spiritual connection with your items, but if you plan to level up, then Antignome items won't really do a good job, and you might have to move on.

There is a wide stat gap between level 56 and 57 items, as you might have noticed, even Level 57 Legendaries are better than Antignome pieces, especially the Armor stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Comparing stats
    Antignome Helm of Iron Grace: 56 STR - 31 DEX - 1,056 Armor
    Dusk Helm of Fatality (Lv57): 60 STR - 33 DEX - 1,992 Armor
    Armor is important, maybe around 10,000 should be OK for an end game PvE tank as of now, but personally I think the primary stat for Warriors is what you should focus on.

As for taking too long to level up, there's daily quests which you can do for a lot of XP (and boost with XP Elixirs), there should be a thread about it somewhere, shouldn't really take too long.
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Thanks, I'm at 61, I just hate finding new items, armor, helm, amulet, ring, belt, I have 200% GL in my ring-belt-amulet... I hate trying to find something else... and then paying for it lol! Guess I need to go shopping...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zaizor View Post
    Thanks, I'm at 61, I just hate finding new items, armor, helm, amulet, ring, belt, I have 200% GL in my ring-belt-amulet... I hate trying to find something else... and then paying for it lol! Guess I need to go shopping...
    You can definitely make it out alive with any sort of item above 61, the new maps aren't really hard. As of now the hardest parts of PvE are Mausoleum 6, Deep Marsh bosses, and Lv71 Raid zones, you can breeze through everything else with level 61 gear.

For end game gear, Mireguard Helm and Armor are cheap enough, and also Arcane Ring and Pendant, maybe you can buy all of those pieces with less than 5m. Those should be good enough to carry you through any PvE map alone. Though you definitely have to spend some money on a nice weapon. I don't know what your budget is, but Terror Blade is the best PvE weapon currently.
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I stripped down the Antignome gear and bought cheap lvl 61 gear, reawakened it to open all slots and get mediocre awakenings, putting jewels in them currently, so that'll carry me as far as I can go, not sure i'll make it to 71 any time soon, I'm just a casual couple hours a day kinda player. LOL but now I'm flat broke!!

Thanks again, you just confirmed what I already knew... but was in denial to do.
    Last edited by Zaizor; 01-09-2019 at 04:49 PM.