Thread: Ways To Imrpove The Game #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default Ways To Imrpove The Game #1

I have a lot of ideas on how to improve the game, and ill be sharing one of them once i find the time
    Today ill begin with the changes regarding new players, but ill also touch Elite and Jewel System in the future.
    Please, no negativity in the responses,only constructive feedback which will help devs decide if these will be worth doing or not.

Here we go:
    Breckenridge and Ydra Forest seem outdated. I think that they need to be updated,not only visually, but in difficulty as well. The first impression is all that counts, and if the newcomers dont like what they see, theyll just quit.
    As ive seen, all of them complain about trading permit and how long it takes to get it. I do agree that it should be kept in game, but in my oppinion it should costs around 50 story tokens.
    Those aid packs should go all the way to level 56, expecially now when that level 75 cap is on the way. Every newbie complains how they need help after level 40 because thats when those packs stop incoming.
    Make the dungeon matchmaking go to plus minus 5 levels instead of 3, and maybe even make lists of gamerooms of a specific map so we can see and join other players of simillar levels who are doing to map, or join a higher level who is doing dailies and wont mind helping a fellow player.
    A lot of people have suggested that lists of available loot for every map should be added, and i must say that i agree with them. It would be tremendous help to new players.

I know what all of you are thinking: I still havent talked about inabbility of new players to farm something. Yes i know, you'd all suggest that locked crates should see comeback to loot tables of tombs, and its not a bad idea, but after you see my future threads about Elite and Jewel system updates, you will change your mind about that being the best option.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts