Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New 71lv Artifacts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,203 Posts

At this point I think we have far too many ambient effects going off for no real good reason.
    The accumulation of these effects can negatively impact the performance of certain devices (especially older ones).
    I'm inclined to not add more at this time. Hope you guys understand. Thanks :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    At this point I think we have far too many ambient effects going off for no real good reason.
    The accumulation of these effects can negatively impact the performance of certain devices (especially older ones).
    Thanks for the reply Cinco. So I'm just going to throw this one out here lel...Can the War Lvl 60 Artifact Orb get a reclolor to Red? It's just a small recolor haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    320 Posts

Ow I see, that's too bad tho, I was counting for some nice kershal-like aura ball floating around.
    Any info about the release date maybe? Like when will the items from new locked crate be implemented into game?

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Best idea, we could get effects later.
    Thanks.

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX1 mediante Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Thank you Cinco. Also could you halt the making of anything that orbits the player. Those darn things impact the server heavily.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK