Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MAKE AL PvP GREAT AGAIN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I think it is unrealistic and unfair to the players who have invested alot to do anything that results in their current pvp sets becoming irrelevant. I personally think the biggest problem in pvp is OP procs that completely decide the outcome of a clash. E.g. at lvl 50, flame staff proc by mages can destroy a whole team if there is no heal or glow that happens to occur at that moment. Same goes for dragon sword proc, and glint set.

However, with the current state of pvp, I think it is impossible to expect pvp to improve without some sort of drastic change. I quite like the idea of PvP specific items, meaning they are the only items to work in pvp. But in order to introduce this fairly, I think that a new level cap, which makes all current gears irrelevant, is required; OR a specific PvP zone.

In this PvP zone, anyone despite their level can join. Everyone has a set amount of skill points with a PvP 'spec' that is enabled in pvp zones. This would make it easier for devs to control variables as they wouldn't have to consider such a wide spread of levels, and the effects it could have across the board; They could implement legendary gears only, with no, or very subtle procs, that arent complete gamechangers.

Maybe I haven't thought this through enough, feel free to provide criticisms

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Just to clarify, by pvp spec I mean that each person can create their own load out that becomes enabled in pvp zones. For example, every person is given 50 skill points to allocate at their free will.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I feel that specific Pvp zone is the way to go. That way we aren't directly hurting the people who have spent their time playing this game and acquiring op stats.

We can go into more details later but we need to start with the idea of a pvp zone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Class balance and awakenings could be perfect, but PVP will never return to how active PVP was when I started back in 2013. Reason? STS keeps upping the level cap. You only have X number of players spread out over Y number of levels, and right now that number of levels is 71. When i started, that X number of players was spread out over i think 26 levels (2013 was a long time ago). Do the math. Unfortunately, STS should have just released content while not increasing player level cap, but too late now unless they hit the RESET button.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Azebor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azebor View Post
    Class balance and awakenings could be perfect, but PVP will never return to how active PVP was when I started back in 2013. Reason? STS keeps upping the level cap. You only have X number of players spread out over Y number of levels, and right now that number of levels is 71. When i started, that X number of players was spread out over i think 26 levels (2013 was a long time ago). Do the math. Unfortunately, STS should have just released content while not increasing player level cap, but too late now unless they hit the RESET button.
    Not too TOO late, to fix pvp all they got to do is disable Awakened gear for PVP but not PVE. gem kits will go from 40k to 25-20k but it’s a good sacrifice to revive pvp.

Pvp 2012-2016 were the best years!!! But this year is turning out pretty good. Hopefully it gets a lot better!

I agree with you. Sts should have a level cap every 2 years instead of the same old every year. That could have saved the game aswell.

Idk what other type of gear they can add to the game, maybe a RELIC next? They can also add BRACELETS and BOOTS, GLOVES, and shoulder pads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

STS what about just try having another specific pvp zone that everyone have said.

Just do a trial run with it, you can even make it an event.

In this pvp zone you can choose a pvp spec and you are assigned gears that isn’t too op. That way it’s feels more fun and we can have really good battles.
    Just try it for a week and see ppl’s opinion on it. You can always make new changes such as instead of assigned gears ppl can choose from a list. OR if the interest is high enough ppl can farm for pvp gears (this should be in a separate map but if it isn’t it shouldn’t affect the drop rate of pve gears.)

Point is just do a trial run at the very least!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

simplest way of reviving the game is stop level cap from rising and just improve the loot chance for every map! plus stop banning people from nonsense excuses such using multiple devices,players are not quitting for a petty reason sts is just being irrational lately.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heretorule For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I support the whole idea of making PvP great again!
    Great Post Instahumor!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Very fast no satisfaction

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

well me and my pvp buds mostly quited pvp alrd ( my ign was pvtency/hovenrock in 23/24 pvp, and hovenrock too in 26 pvp, im in a guild called decimation/judgement day/ is feeling awesome) i starts goin inactive after they release para and eyes, nekro n others ( i bought these pvp stuff too, but as time goes, it feels like the new comers got 0 chance, and tbh i kinda know pvp is gonna die sooner or later based on the fact they release these para eyes nekro n stuff ) i really miss those days where we can teach new comers how to pvp even with average gears ( yea im talking about only legend gears and pets like malison/blinky/ribbit ) well right now pvp is only based on gears and class, id say u can still do damage usin rogue with only taint set, arc arti and cotton aa, but if ur a mage u gon need ebon ( and ebon staff cant even beat rogues smetimes , unless u spent like 200m+ ) and about warriors, i dont think i needa say anythin, ebon aegis alrd owned pvp.

if the game can actually be considerate and make a different pvp mode where players are only allowed to use legend-myth pet and average gears, i can guarantee pvp will be as active as it was, well tbh i really wanna pvp but u know, what can u do against 8k armor rogues 10k hp, 10k+ dps when ur only usin a mage with below 100m gears. im not those crazy rich peoples who gon spent 200m just to do some damage as a mage.

well i hope the admins gon rly think about the pvp system we used to love that made us hooked up to this game ty!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to avaunt For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

<25 twinks PvP already started to die when Arcane Hook level-16 came out.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I turned of my xp gain after i turn level 63. That was like 3-4 years ago. Since then i did free plat offers with the intention to pvp with the best, and with a great deal of effort i got some gold loot items and farmed like crazy until now. But how was i supposed to know that pvp isnt desigend with game balance in mind? This is a fact and its been recently established by Cinco in a forum post in the general discussions area. I spent 4 years developing my mage, spent countless hours farming and suffering through free plat offers because when u play a game u assume its designed to be balanced.

I want retributions. In some way STS needs to make this up to people who have been led down a rabbit hole that has a design flaw.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schrodinger's cat View Post
    I turned of my xp gain after i turn level 63. That was like 3-4 years ago. Since then i did free plat offers with the intention to pvp with the best, and with a great deal of effort i got some gold loot items and farmed like crazy until now. But how was i supposed to know that pvp isnt desigend with game balance in mind? This is a fact and its been recently established by Cinco in a forum post in the general discussions area. I spent 4 years developing my mage, spent countless hours farming and suffering through free plat offers because when u play a game u assume its designed to be balanced.

I want retributions. In some way STS needs to make this up to people who have been led down a rabbit hole that has a design flaw.

I felt the same way when I read that post. It was a huge finger in the eye

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schrodinger's cat View Post

The lvl 66 expansion came in July 2017. Your 3-4 year statement of "Turned of XP at lvl 63"is serverly exaggerated. You were lead down a rabbit hole and want retribution lol?? Umm, you did that to yourself bub, stop blaming sts.

For all the twinks out there, maybe give Hardcore smurfing a try, seems like the logical choice.

I mean, you tried decently hard to make your story seem like its StS's fault, but it is 100% clear that you did this to yourself. Take responsibility for your own actions.

Gets old seeing people spew stuff that isnt true, or completely passing off blame to others when it is in fact 100% their own fault.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    The lvl 66 expansion came in July 2017. Your 3-4 year statement of "Turned of XP at lvl 63"is serverly exaggerated. You were lead down a rabbit hole and want retribution lol?? Umm, you did that to yourself bub, stop blaming sts.

For all the twinks out there, maybe give Hardcore smurfing a try, seems like the logical choice.

I mean, you tried decently hard to make your story seem like its StS's fault, but it is 100% clear that you did this to yourself. Take responsibility for your own actions.

Gets old seeing people spew stuff that isnt true, or completely passing off blame to others when it is in fact 100% their own fault.
    If im incorrect that ive only been level 63 for 2 years instead of 3 it isnt an extreme exaggeration and wasnt the point at all. The point is that people assume a game is designed with fairness in mind, which isnt the case in this point. And to say im 'spewing exaggerations' is an exaggeration. Ur fake news.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

i dont pvp cus i tend to get 1hit.