Thread: MAKE AL PvP GREAT AGAIN

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Class balance and awakenings could be perfect, but PVP will never return to how active PVP was when I started back in 2013. Reason? STS keeps upping the level cap. You only have X number of players spread out over Y number of levels, and right now that number of levels is 71. When i started, that X number of players was spread out over i think 26 levels (2013 was a long time ago). Do the math. Unfortunately, STS should have just released content while not increasing player level cap, but too late now unless they hit the RESET button.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Azebor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azebor View Post
    Class balance and awakenings could be perfect, but PVP will never return to how active PVP was when I started back in 2013. Reason? STS keeps upping the level cap. You only have X number of players spread out over Y number of levels, and right now that number of levels is 71. When i started, that X number of players was spread out over i think 26 levels (2013 was a long time ago). Do the math. Unfortunately, STS should have just released content while not increasing player level cap, but too late now unless they hit the RESET button.
    Not too TOO late, to fix pvp all they got to do is disable Awakened gear for PVP but not PVE. gem kits will go from 40k to 25-20k but it’s a good sacrifice to revive pvp.

Pvp 2012-2016 were the best years!!! But this year is turning out pretty good. Hopefully it gets a lot better!

I agree with you. Sts should have a level cap every 2 years instead of the same old every year. That could have saved the game aswell.

Idk what other type of gear they can add to the game, maybe a RELIC next? They can also add BRACELETS and BOOTS, GLOVES, and shoulder pads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk