Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MAKE AL PvP GREAT AGAIN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think it is unrealistic and unfair to the players who have invested alot to do anything that results in their current pvp sets becoming irrelevant. I personally think the biggest problem in pvp is OP procs that completely decide the outcome of a clash. E.g. at lvl 50, flame staff proc by mages can destroy a whole team if there is no heal or glow that happens to occur at that moment. Same goes for dragon sword proc, and glint set.

However, with the current state of pvp, I think it is impossible to expect pvp to improve without some sort of drastic change. I quite like the idea of PvP specific items, meaning they are the only items to work in pvp. But in order to introduce this fairly, I think that a new level cap, which makes all current gears irrelevant, is required; OR a specific PvP zone.

In this PvP zone, anyone despite their level can join. Everyone has a set amount of skill points with a PvP 'spec' that is enabled in pvp zones. This would make it easier for devs to control variables as they wouldn't have to consider such a wide spread of levels, and the effects it could have across the board; They could implement legendary gears only, with no, or very subtle procs, that arent complete gamechangers.

Maybe I haven't thought this through enough, feel free to provide criticisms

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just to clarify, by pvp spec I mean that each person can create their own load out that becomes enabled in pvp zones. For example, every person is given 50 skill points to allocate at their free will.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I feel that specific Pvp zone is the way to go. That way we aren't directly hurting the people who have spent their time playing this game and acquiring op stats.

We can go into more details later but we need to start with the idea of a pvp zone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12