Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestions for the upcoming lvl cap and new content

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Default Suggestions for the upcoming lvl cap and new content

I personally would like to see new vanity drops. The old vanities rarely drop unless you spend all day farming and all you drop is useless cheap items. I suggested in another thread that the bosses in old town should drop some type of new vanities. Also others have asked for new vanities in the store as well. I think this should happen. Vanities in the store have been the same since 2012 so time for something new. Also out of the whole game only one pet drops...albino bats which in my opinion has been the most hardest vanity to drop thus far. I've dropped 3 in the 6 yrs I've play and others have never dropped this pet and have played for years as well. So new pet drops would be nice. Vanity drop rates need to be adjusted. Having to farm 15-20 times just for socialite legs to drop is kind of ridiculous. I do like to farm but when doing so 20-30times with no drops or a cheap drop kind of ruins it. Also some kind of public chat regulation would be helpful. You got people going around telling others oh I'm gonna rape you or just go kill yourself etc.....really I mean come on. I know there is the ignore feature and what not but seriously people here get really sick when speaking with others that they just dont like. Just some thoughts and thanks for listening.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Igothikal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Igothikal View Post
    I personally would like to see new vanity drops. The old vanities rarely drop unless you spend all day farming and all you drop is useless cheap items. I suggested in another thread that the bosses in old town should drop some type of new vanities. Also others have asked for new vanities in the store as well. I think this should happen. Vanities in the store have been the same since 2012 so time for something new. Also out of the whole game only one pet drops...albino bats which in my opinion has been the most hardest vanity to drop thus far. I've dropped 3 in the 6 yrs I've play and others have never dropped this pet and have played for years as well. So new pet drops would be nice. Vanity drop rates need to be adjusted. Having to farm 15-20 times just for socialite legs to drop is kind of ridiculous. I do like to farm but when doing so 20-30times with no drops or a cheap drop kind of ruins it. Also some kind of public chat regulation would be helpful. You got people going around telling others oh I'm gonna rape you or just go kill yourself etc.....really I mean come on. I know there is the ignore feature and what not but seriously people here get really sick when speaking with others that they just dont like. Just some thoughts and thanks for listening.
    Honestly agree with all of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Igothikal View Post
    +1 also this game needed a small rewards during lvling up like pet// gold etc for the new ppl in only one caractère. We need a stash that u can put more than 99m at least 250m minimum for stash and more slot like from 250 stash slot to 750 having alot of items with full inventory result mee to quick sell the items am keeping for while.also we are in needed to do mini event every mounths for those ppl who's asking for gold to avoid rules break etc.. Also add some plat offre bcz there is alot of countrys haven't plat offre like watching vidéos to get platinum ...make farming pve kills easy since 2017 the farming pve kills stoped from all easy maps for all high lvl . hopeful sts take care about my msg ty

Envoyé de mon Powerful K55i en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post
    Honestly agree with all of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you for your support. Hopefully sts will do at least one of these 🙂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doddy View Post
    +1 also this game needed a small rewards during lvling up like pet// gold etc for the new ppl in only one caractère. We need a stash that u can put more than 99m at least 250m minimum for stash and more slot like from 250 stash slot to 750 having alot of items with full inventory result mee to quick sell the items am keeping for while.also we are in needed to do mini event every mounths for those ppl who's asking for gold to avoid rules break etc.. Also add some plat offre bcz there is alot of countrys haven't plat offre like watching vidéos to get platinum ...make farming pve kills easy since 2017 the farming pve kills stoped from all easy maps for all high lvl . hopeful sts take care about my msg ty

Envoyé de mon Powerful K55i en utilisant Tapatalk
    I agree with your idea on the gold stashing. Does need to be bigger now that gold looting and gold events are here. Lot of hardcore farmers have a hard time with stashing gold or they have put their gold on alts. Good idea! And the plat offers yea they are well ahem lol horrible I agree with ya on that too. By time u finish a game offer the items u want to buy are already gone. I really wish we could have video offers even if they just 1 plat worth you are still getting something. Nice ideas!!😊

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is a suggestion for the game... mine adding skin color options? Allowing to choose basic hair styles. Maybe in the mortuary you can allow with plat or something to change skin tones ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zulily View Post
    This is a suggestion for the game... mine adding skin color options? Allowing to choose basic hair styles. Maybe in the mortuary you can allow with plat or something to change skin tones ???
    Nice idea 😊 I think skin colors should be implemented as well. I agree totally with this. Different hair styles is a plus to the last we got new updated hair has been quite awhile ago. Also maybe a color palette for hair and vanities this way sts dont have worry with the recoloring. We could do it ourselves. I know someone suggested this palette before I just want to refresh that here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Skin colors are a great idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Could you please make elder blood tear of the forgotten a little bit more deeper red. The effects are kinda dull looking in game now. I like to use this gem with certain vanities. And dont laugh yal...u know yal like look good too 🤣

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zulily View Post
    Got you nice idea.
    But gold looks more Better, and every one ill able to purchase with gold. Like the hairstyle and face vendor in mortuary sells for gold.
    Very late replying lol.^^😉

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Vanity loot items will likely be added to the new expansion campaigns in the future. First comes the power... then the looks ;-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Vanity loot items will likely be added to the new expansion campaigns in the future. First comes the power... then the looks ;-)
    Awesome which personally I am curious to see the new weapons that we will be getting to craft. But the fashionista in me screams new vanities haha but great job and looking forward to new expansion😊

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Ohh , thanks! cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

I got your point, thanks!
    Nice to see vanity drops added in new expansion campaigns in the future. But sorry I want to ask a question and i guess some want to ask too , it means old campaigns will remain as it is , like whatever the drop rates are I mean low, no changes in them.