Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Something I think devs should think about...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

This is like the case of standard oil, the players have complete control over LB and other's can't compete so STS steps in to offer one place per team.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

We haven’t had any competition this season for timed runs.. if you’re complaining about ppl hogging the leaderboard.... I want to ask, have you even tried to get on it? I mean really tried hard. It is not supposed to be easy. I didn’t run the arena 25 times and get all those 25 spots. No I’ve done it thousands of times. Arena is simple. Kill the boss instantly, then it all comes down to how fast the person standing at the door to start the next boss is and his ping. Hauntlet....... idk how they do it so fast (I think they do it with thinks for some reason) Raid I’ve never been on. A lot of the easier maps are probably not worth trying unless you have atleast 420% movement speed. But the upper maps like planar tombs, glintstone and up , we didn’t run with a lot of speed and they are very do-able. Last season a couple others dominated timed leaderboard, and me and the ppl I run with worked very very hard to finally get a few records in Nordr and tindirin. These timed runs take ALOT of practice and teamwork . I’m not sure why ppl are calling me pathetic for being on it so much

P.S.
    I’m not saying I think this is a horrible idea and I hate it, it’s a little bit sketchy changing the machanics it such a big way close to the end of the season.. but whatever, it is what it be 😎
    Last edited by Yeh; 01-16-2019 at 06:57 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yeh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Well if you can change this lb thing, you might as well bring back lb vanitys for the same reason

5. The Following User Says Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    314 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yeh View Post
    We haven’t had any competition this season for timed runs.. if you’re complaining about ppl hogging the leaderboard.... I want to ask, have you even tried to get on it? I mean really tried hard. It is not supposed to be easy. I didn’t run the arena 25 times and get all those 25 spots. No I’ve done it thousands of times. Arena is simple. Kill the boss instantly, then it all comes down to how fast the person standing at the door to start the next boss is and his ping. Hauntlet....... idk how they do it so fast (I think they do it with thinks for some reason) Raid I’ve never been on. A lot of the easier maps are probably not worth trying unless you have atleast 420% movement speed. But the upper maps like planar tombs, glintstone and up , we didn’t run with a lot of speed and they are very do-able. Last season a couple others dominated timed leaderboard, and me and the ppl I run with worked very very hard to finally get a few records in Nordr and tindirin. These timed runs take ALOT of practice and teamwork . I’m not sure why ppl are calling me pathetic for being on it so much

P.S.
    I’m not saying I think this is a horrible idea and I hate it, it’s a little bit sketchy changing the machanics it such a big way close to the end of the season.. but whatever, it is what it be ��
    This

Besides its hours spend running some maps over and over again, doing same run hundreds of times just find that 1 pierce for a rogue that could skip a mob to give an extra second or that 1 spot for mage to shoot a clock perfectly to make the sweep faster.
    But yeah, its all about "1 team is having all spots!111!!11!" No, not really. Work your way through, people hold spots for a reason.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

The appeal for people to have LB banners is they ARE HARD TO GET. You go and make it easier for people to get on the LB , they start to lose their value. I wouldn't be so against this if there was a better reward for placing in the top spot. At least there would be a reason for people to put some effort into trying for more than "just a spot". I've had people ask me before if i can help them "get a spot". Sure i could but that's not how it works, you've got to earn it just like we did. You need good gear (gear is a big part of being able to be competitive) also experience and teamwork(probably the most important). I think someone said this already, but we haven't just run 25 times. I've put thousands of runs in, many of which are fails. There were days i tried all evening for not a single good time. Just put some more effort into it none of the times on there are impossible to beat.

I know a lot of you won't like what I'm saying. On a final note it's called a LEADERboard for reason.

Sent from my S2 LITE using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sky_is_epicgear For This Useful Post: