Thread: About a trade and a disrespecful person

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default About a trade and a disrespecful person

Hello, first of all I don't want anyone to report or contact the person which I'm talking about.
    So let's start from beginning, I was selling a ring through towns..I mean trying to sell lvl 13 PVP stuff.. and a player sent me a PM being curious about what gear I've got. When he saw my Arlorian Ring, was interested and told me an offer..which consisted of a full PVP gear for lvl 11 (a bow, a FULL Nox set, and an Ancient Set) all for rogue class. After all, I said I'm going to ask a good friend about his gear value. Finally I accepted the deal and asked him how we shall do the trade..because there were 5 items that he had to give for my ring. He said will just gift me the NOX RING after our first trade which included a bow, a nox amulet and an Ancient SET for rogue..all these for my ring. But at the final, he just went off for about 10mins and came back online. That time I've asked him about the nox ring and what happened, he said that he had already gave me stuff worth 12m and why I'm asking for nox ring too. I've asked him why he offered 5 items and I got 4, our deal included something else (I mean the WHOLE set) , I've also told him to do the trade back, sell these items which he had gave me for how much he wants and just pay the amount which I need for MY ring if his set really worth much more than I should had got for the specific ring but he still doesn't want.
    I want to specify again ..I don't want to report a scam here or asking about help getting what I've lost back. For sure it was my mistake because I shouldn't have trusted him. I'm just asking about your opinion, who is right ?
    The person which I'm talking about is Imabeastonly / Iastdays, just for your info, maybe you are a friend of him, so just keep an eye open for the safety of your stuff!
    I also want to specify he told me I'm not right and our deal was fair. You can also make a point of some screenshots below.

Love and peace to everyone!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I can confirm that that was a deal gone sour.. avoid Iastdays, everyone. He’s sketch af..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fabulous For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i agree bloody.. he is not give ring nox :S ...
    Pm/Ign:Aqdotcom. If i offline
    U will invite me friend list or
    U will tell me by house m.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to buysell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Never trust none here .Thats so sad

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Disproof For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Best way to avoid getting scammed is to enable the auto reject trade.
    I agree that trading is way better than auction.in trading the buyer may get a discount and no need to pay auction fees.
    But losing like a 100k or 300k gold is worth when we purchase gears from auction (atleast we get the gear ryt) than to get scammed by which seems like a good deal.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gamegrog For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

yeah you are right. he should have gave the ring too

11. The Following User Says Thank You to oogul For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamegrog View Post
    Best way to avoid getting scammed is to enable the auto reject trade.
    I agree that trading is way better than auction.in trading the buyer may get a discount and no need to pay auction fees.
    But losing like a 100k or 300k gold is worth when we purchase gears from auction (atleast we get the gear ryt) than to get scammed by which seems like a good deal.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    Totally agreed with your opinion ! But there is one more thing..usually if you list an item for a "x" price, people will just try to get it for cheaper by trying contact you but that happens just sometimes, both ways are good but depends on situation. Sometimes is better to trade your item for another one and get better profit than listing on auction.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

watch your profanity "Fab" 🚶yet ask for all screenshots before judging

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Invented View Post
    watch your profanity "Fab" yet ask for all screenshots before judging
    Talking to me ? I didn't understand yet o.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

it is i. imabeastonly/iastdays. i was curious about bloody in paradise selling items asked to trade. and i asked "price" he said 10m auto. so i asked to trade my para/eye set for ring. he asked me to wait for his friend "aqdotcom" to confirm that my gear was worth trading for EXCEPT failed to realize yes.. the deal was for 10m.. and im not wrong for not giving ring. aqdotcom said "bow is 4.3m+//nox set is 5m(which was armor awakes) but lets see. reduce 1 nox which would be 2.5-3m since i gave him the one with most armor// and armor and helm 4m that is worth 10m auto from my understandings. which he agreed and knew he was getting a 2m merch which i knew also. but him asking for another 2m merch for my nox ring is wrong of him since he said 10m auto.. i didn't violate any rules of conduct from spacetime studios nor scammed. so bloody im sorry if you wanted that extra 2m merch but went around arlor asking others if they would just already let someone merch 1-2m to give another 1-2m merch for free and everyone answer was no. questions i have screenshots as well. not all of them are here. thank you.
    Last edited by Invented; 01-16-2019 at 06:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

it is i. imabeastonly/iastdays. i was curious about bloody in paradise selling items asked to trade. and i asked "price" he said 10m auto. so i asked to trade my para/eye set for ring. he asked me to wait for his friend "aqdotcom" to confirm that my gear was worth trading for EXCEPT failed to realize yes.. the deal was for 10m.. and im not wrong for not giving ring. aqdotcom said "bow is 4.3m+//nox set is 5m(which was armor awakes) but lets see. reduce 1 nox which would be 2.5-3m since i gave him the one with most armor// and armor and helm 4m that is worth 10m auto from my understandings. which he agreed and knew he was getting a 2m merch which i knew also. but him asking for another 2m merch for my nox ring is wrong of him since he said 10m auto.. i didn't violate any rules of conduct from spacetime studios nor scammed. so bloody im sorry if you wanted that extra 2m merch but went around arlor asking others if they would just already let someone merch 1-2m to give another 1-2m merch for free and everyone answer was no. questions i have screenshots as well. thank you.
    Alright, why you ignored me when I told you to do the trade back, and sell your items if you think it's really worth 10m? Why rejected to return my ring and get your items back? You're saying that you gave me enough but I can make decisions by myself, don't you think? You're items still in my inventory and waiting for you. Once we do the trade back, you can sell your items for YOUR OWN prices, so if you think gave me much more than I should have got then just trade back. I can sell you the ring once you get the amount which I'm looking for. If you still telling me that what you gave me is worth more than what I gave you, then why you just don't sell your items and buy my ring cheaper ? You just specify up that really offered me the WHOLE set but gave me just want you wanted, untill you don't return me my ring/give me the rest of the deal you're a scammer in my eyes and I hope the rest of people see what kind of person you are. Hope you change mind and do what's fair, really would be nice.
    P.S I'm not Fab as you said in the previous comment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Trades
    Spacetime Studios does not arbitrate trade disputes. All trades are considered final. It is the players responsibility to verify a trade before they accept it.
    Items traded or sold to another player either accidentally or intentionally will not be reimbursed.
    Trade scams are not allowed, if you feel you are scammed please report the player and include a detailed description.
    Trading or selling a guild or guild name is not permitted. Any sale or issue that arises from a player attempting to do this will not be refunded..🚶-spacetime studios. once trade its final. and i know your not "fab". as showed above i done nothing wrong. i gave you merch already and you knew it from the information that "aqdotcom" provided for you. what is wrong is you saying if i dont give nox ring you'll spread around im scammer and to report me for you not getting that extra 2m merch you wanted for free. i have nothing else to say to this thread. good day to everyone. take his side or call me whatever you want ingame. im sure most of you wouldn't hand out 2m more to someone for free unless your doing a giveaway. but thats all. thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Trades
    Spacetime Studios does not arbitrate trade disputes. All trades are considered final. It is the players responsibility to verify a trade before they accept it.
    Items traded or sold to another player either accidentally or intentionally will not be reimbursed.
    Trade scams are not allowed, if you feel you are scammed please report the player and include a detailed description.
    Trading or selling a guild or guild name is not permitted. Any sale or issue that arises from a player attempting to do this will not be refunded..🚶-spacetime studios. once trade its final. and i know your not "fab". as showed above i done nothing wrong. i gave you merch already and you knew it from the information that "aqdotcom" provided for you. what is wrong is you saying if i dont give nox ring you'll spread around im scammer and to report me for you not getting that extra 2m merch you wanted for free. i have nothing else to say to this thread. good day to everyone. take his side or call me whatever you want ingame. im sure most of you wouldn't hand out 2m more to someone for free unless your doing a giveaway. but thats all. thank you.
    First off, how are you gonna say you will trade FULL SET and not give him the full set? Huh? That makes no sense at all.
    Secondly, if you got the rest of the screenshots you should post them considering his screenshots prove that you didn’t go with your words and “scammed” him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts

Trades
    Trading or selling a guild or guild name is not permitted. Any sale or issue that arises from a player attempting to do this will not be refunded..��-spacetime studios. once trade its final. and i know your not "fab". as showed above i done nothing wrong. i gave you merch already and you knew it from the information that "aqdotcom" provided for you. what is wrong is you saying if i dont give nox ring you'll spread around im scammer and to report me for you not getting that extra 2m merch you wanted for free. i have nothing else to say to this thread. good day to everyone. take his side or call me whatever you want ingame. im sure most of you wouldn't hand out 2m more to someone for free unless your doing a giveaway. but thats all. thank you.
    You clearly agreed on giving the ring on the screenshots so what is the "final trade" about if it never happened?

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

Dude is a scammer and he knows its. Zero moral compass.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I wonder why STS has not implemented more slots to trade. We now have 6 psc set, and it would be about time to do something about it.
    Last edited by Aragium; 01-17-2019 at 12:52 PM.