Hello, first of all I don't want anyone to report or contact the person which I'm talking about.
So let's start from beginning, I was selling a ring through towns..I mean trying to sell lvl 13 PVP stuff.. and a player sent me a PM being curious about what gear I've got. When he saw my Arlorian Ring, was interested and told me an offer..which consisted of a full PVP gear for lvl 11 (a bow, a FULL Nox set, and an Ancient Set) all for rogue class. After all, I said I'm going to ask a good friend about his gear value. Finally I accepted the deal and asked him how we shall do the trade..because there were 5 items that he had to give for my ring. He said will just gift me the NOX RING after our first trade which included a bow, a nox amulet and an Ancient SET for rogue..all these for my ring. But at the final, he just went off for about 10mins and came back online. That time I've asked him about the nox ring and what happened, he said that he had already gave me stuff worth 12m and why I'm asking for nox ring too. I've asked him why he offered 5 items and I got 4, our deal included something else (I mean the WHOLE set) , I've also told him to do the trade back, sell these items which he had gave me for how much he wants and just pay the amount which I need for MY ring if his set really worth much more than I should had got for the specific ring but he still doesn't want.
I want to specify again ..I don't want to report a scam here or asking about help getting what I've lost back. For sure it was my mistake because I shouldn't have trusted him. I'm just asking about your opinion, who is right ?
The person which I'm talking about is Imabeastonly / Iastdays, just for your info, maybe you are a friend of him, so just keep an eye open for the safety of your stuff!
I also want to specify he told me I'm not right and our deal was fair. You can also make a point of some screenshots below.

Love and peace to everyone!