Thread: About a trade and a disrespecful person

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

it is i. imabeastonly/iastdays. i was curious about bloody in paradise selling items asked to trade. and i asked "price" he said 10m auto. so i asked to trade my para/eye set for ring. he asked me to wait for his friend "aqdotcom" to confirm that my gear was worth trading for EXCEPT failed to realize yes.. the deal was for 10m.. and im not wrong for not giving ring. aqdotcom said "bow is 4.3m+//nox set is 5m(which was armor awakes) but lets see. reduce 1 nox which would be 2.5-3m since i gave him the one with most armor// and armor and helm 4m that is worth 10m auto from my understandings. which he agreed and knew he was getting a 2m merch which i knew also. but him asking for another 2m merch for my nox ring is wrong of him since he said 10m auto.. i didn't violate any rules of conduct from spacetime studios nor scammed. so bloody im sorry if you wanted that extra 2m merch but went around arlor asking others if they would just already let someone merch 1-2m to give another 1-2m merch for free and everyone answer was no. questions i have screenshots as well. not all of them are here. thank you.
    Last edited by Invented; 01-16-2019 at 06:00 PM.