Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2019-01-17 Content Update (261938)

  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Spacetime Studios Dev TzatOps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,494
    Thanked in
    292 Posts

    Default 2019-01-17 Content Update (261938)

    + A test preview version of the Swamp Temple Challenge is live this week!
    + Play for fun and give us feedback in order to polish the full system.
    + Leaderboards exist for both Pure and Enhanced runs.
    + NOTE: rewards are withheld for this trial (so potential issues will not affect the experience).
    + Swamp Temple Tokens and the Swamp Temple Token Vendor are not available during the trial but will be added after polish / finalization.
    + NOTE: you will see 'Tokens awarded: 0' during the trial phase (so that critical economic issues can be averted).
    + The full Swamp Temple Challenge system will include leaderboard rewards (specially-colored Titles, a unique Banner), token loot and a vendor.
    + The full Swamp Temple Challenge system vendor will sell recipes to craft the Locked Temple Treasure and it's 'Massive' counterpart.
    + The Swamp Temple Challenge test preview will be available from 1:30pm (Texas time) Thursday, January 17th until Monday, January 21st.
    + Increased proc rate and damage of Ebon Glade Bow.
    + Increased proc rate of the Ebon Glade Rifle.
    + Reduced Ebon Glade Rifle proc damage per tick in PvP.
    + Deep Marsh now opens for twice as long (24h).
    + Increased Heroic Jack's mana recovery buff to suit his 'Heroic' standing.
    + Fixed visual effects issue with (Rare) Jack's speed buff.
    + Dungeon completion time leaderboards now only count the best run per group of players.
    + The Dream Eater achievement is no longer unachievable at level 66+.
    + Reduced price of Dreaming Dust and Nightmare Powder.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TzatOps For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member intizamfamily888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,508
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    233
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    131
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

    Default

    First

    Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    49
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Second!!!! ^-^

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Senior Member marsu4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    1,397
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    240
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    204
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

    Default

    Awesome! Alot of people will be happy about lb time changrs

    Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    To be honest. I don't think you should change the Dream Eater ap requirements. People should have known about that ap but instead of running the map once for it. They rush lvl and then possibly cry about not being able to get it.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    100
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Wow, so many good updates

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Niceee


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    696
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    54
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

    Default

    So the idea for the Ebon sword multiple hits is not possible to change? Also for the proc rate against one mob?

    Appreciate it if a dev could reply to this post because many Warriors out there hoping for it.

    Ty and as always good job sts!

    Bruiizer

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Crankomaniac For This Useful Post:


  11. #9
    Senior Member MiruZetu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    811
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    31
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    At last we can do dream aps😍

  12. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    274
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    OMG finally!!! That's some good sh**** right there.
    I love it!! Thanks Sts !!

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

  13. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    100
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    It still doesn't allow level 66+ to buy the dreaming dust. How can we get Dreameater AP if we cant zone into those maps? Please guide.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenny McCormick For This Useful Post:


  15. #12
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    378
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

    Default

    LOOOOL... STS why u nerf mage wep again in PVP... now is useless... I spend plat to get it and what now ???

  16. #13
    Senior Member intizamfamily888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,508
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    233
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    131
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
    It still doesn't allow level 66+ to buy the dreaming dust. How can we get Dreameater AP if we cant zone into those maps? Please guide.
    Try using a bed?

    Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

  17. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    75
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    89
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

    Default

    Appreciate it

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

  18. #15
    Junior Member Raziast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    By the looks of it, rouges're gonna dominate lb again followed by mages. Justice for warrior class pls ;p

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Raziast For This Useful Post:


  20. #16
    Senior Member intizamfamily888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,508
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    233
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    131
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raziast View Post
    By the looks of it, rouges're gonna dominate lb again followed by mages. Justice for warrior class pls ;p
    I dont think that it will be easy.

    Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

  21. #17
    Forum Adept Alfabeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    398
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    201
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    133
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TzatOps View Post
    + A test preview version of the Swamp Temple Challenge is live this week!
    + Play for fun and give us feedback in order to polish the full system.
    + Leaderboards exist for both Pure and Enhanced runs.
    + NOTE: rewards are withheld for this trial (so potential issues will not affect the experience).
    + Swamp Temple Tokens and the Swamp Temple Token Vendor are not available during the trial but will be added after polish / finalization.
    + NOTE: you will see 'Tokens awarded: 0' during the trial phase (so that critical economic issues can be averted).
    + The full Swamp Temple Challenge system will include leaderboard rewards (specially-colored Titles, a unique Banner), token loot and a vendor.
    + The full Swamp Temple Challenge system vendor will sell recipes to craft the Locked Temple Treasure and it's 'Massive' counterpart.
    + The Swamp Temple Challenge test preview will be available from 1:30pm (Texas time) Thursday, January 17th until Monday, January 21st.
    + Increased proc rate and damage of Ebon Glade Bow.
    + Increased proc rate of the Ebon Glade Rifle.
    + Reduced Ebon Glade Rifle proc damage per tick in PvP.
    + Deep Marsh now opens for twice as long (24h).
    + Increased Heroic Jack's mana recovery buff to suit his 'Heroic' standing.
    + Fixed visual effects issue with (Rare) Jack's speed buff.
    + Dungeon completion time leaderboards now only count the best run per group of players.
    + The Dream Eater achievement is no longer unachievable at level 66+.
    + Reduced price of Dreaming Dust and Nightmare Powder.
    That will winter boss be available now in deep Marsh?

    Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

  22. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,740
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    158
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    307
    Thanked in
    230 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanRace View Post
    To be honest. I don't think you should change the Dream Eater ap requirements. People should have known about that ap but instead of running the map once for it. They rush lvl and then possibly cry about not being able to get it.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

    I think this post was intended to be "unsalted"......

    LOL...........

    Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

  23. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    I think this post was intended to be "unsalted"......

    LOL...........
    All I'm doing is giving my view. You just ASSume that I'm being salty where as I'm not. I just don't feel certain things should change to suit the needs of players who rush.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

  24. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfabeast View Post
    That will winter boss be available now in deep Marsh?

    Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk
    Yes, Ursoth will be available in Deep Marsh

    Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2019-01-07 Content Update (261735)
    By TzatOps in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-12-2019, 10:53 PM
  2. 2019-01-07 Content Update (261736)
    By TzatOps in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-10-2019, 06:18 PM
  3. 2019-01-11 Content Update (261842)
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-18-2019, 12:55 AM
  4. 2019-01-10 Content Update (261815)
    By TzatOps in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-11-2019, 02:56 PM
  5. 2019-01-11 Content Update (261840)
    By TzatOps in forum SL Announcements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2019, 12:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •