Thread: Well I'm 55. Get Enchanted or skip and keep Shadow?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Well I'm 55. Get Enchanted or skip and keep Shadow?

Back when the cap was 55/56 I farmed sewers for enough money to get a Shadow Wand set. It was great for the months I was locked at 52. I've been in Nuri since 53 joining games, and got to 55 today.

My problem is that I haven't recouped my losses from buying Shadow set and can't buy a MM set, but Enchanted Wand set is fairly cheap for some odd reason. I have about 260k and change.

I die a lot in PUGs where we don't got a bear, and have gone over 500 deaths now (About 300 of which are from trap crits from when I was farming).

I was thinking of trading the Shadow Wand set for a Sentinel Talon set which will be good for my bird later, as this is also a hard to obtain set that costs over a mil like Shadow Wand set. So I won't have any extra money from selling the Shadow Wand set.

By the way I'm full Int.

What should I do guys? I could use the armor points, but it would break my wallet again and I've just started to have money again.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 11-29-2011 at 09:49 PM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange