Thread: Well I'm 55. Get Enchanted or skip and keep Shadow?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Just checked CS, here are the prices I see:

Enchanted Cowl: 45K
    Enchanted Robe: 24K
    MM Gem Star Wand: 30K
    Nuri Imhotep Eye: 149K

Total: 248K

I'll leave it up to you to chose whether to buy the Nuri Imhotep Eye or just grab a Troubador Eye from a mob drop. I believe Gustav the Strong Man from the House of Pain drops bracers/shields, so if you don't buy you may want to focus your farming there.

EDIT: Sorry, no idea on resell value as with the exception of trying to find a "poor man's loadout" I don't really play the merchant side of this game. Hopefully there is someone following this thread that can provide you some solid feedback on how stable 55 & 56 gear prices are.

EDIT 2: For fun I went to check out prices for Enchanted (60K) and Mega Mage (99K) bracers and Enchanted (49K) and MM (39K) Wands to see what the set price would be. Since armor is your primary goal, I don't think the 3 pts you gain over the Troubador Eye is worth the 178K that an Enchanted Set would run nor the 243K that a MM Set would cost. I was really hoping the Nuri Imhotep Eye price was going to be more in line with its 60 counterpart which is running 12K. I never would have thought a 56 Eye would cost 10 times more than a 60! Ok, I'm going to stop before I add anymore to this Great American Novel. (However, add me in game if you want me to help you farm House of Pain!)
    Last edited by Kelstrick; 12-01-2011 at 07:03 PM.