Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
It is not of my own desire to have done this but the compelling hate i had for the person afterall, i have been absorbing all of that since the start say whatever u want, be the judicious people you all aspire to be, judge as you wish, but this is my reasoning afterall the word 'kick; itself is an unpleasant word, so it brings about all sorts of innocuous thinking. The undying fact is that if the master has given a person the role of an officer there is no disputing the fact that even after any sort of arguments he or she as a master would have the free moral choice to demote or not, and all this couldve been done way before. In another sense, whatever the reason for kicking is purely keen on guesses as you do not know the true intentions of my heart. For this saying, i will close this thread to avoid any more unnecessary conversations from here on forth, Please do not take this personal, and if you are so 'righteous' at heart, i hope you do empathize with someone who similar to you, couldve made the correct decisions but under pressure, did not.
Now you say “the person” but before you were talking about kicking 20-30 members.
And im sure most of us here won’t go around kicking members as you’ve talked about lol. I emphasize with the person who’s guild may have potentially been destroyed.