Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEED moderator attention!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryLeo View Post
    there was no rules, The master gave me officer voluntarily and probably hastily
    What are you planning to do...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

i dont know

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

there was no rules, The master gave me officer voluntarily and probably hastily.
    I think this commemt pretty much shows your true colors. Blame the guild master...no personal responsibility for your actions. Then you come on here and try to C.Y.A. with these 'justifications'.

Good luck to you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Java For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

the master gave it out of his or her own will. I took matters in my own hands and kicked those players, i do not understand why you would say such a thing....
    I kicked because he infuriated me, and it was of my own failure of self control as well as the beforehand need to want to invite new players as aforementioned tht made me do so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

i wouldnt say 20-30 people is 'mass booting' right?
    I am just going to answer this question according to logic..............

Booting 20 - 30 people from a guild (no matter the guild size) without GM discussion/approval "IS" considered mass booting......

Boot 1 - 2 people, probably not a biggie because even if it's not a preferred boot, 1 - 2 people can be easily reconnected with... 20 - 30 people on the other hand is way too many without GM intervention... You should know better.......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

there was no rules, The master gave me officer voluntarily and probably hastily.
    the master gave it out of his or her own will. I took matters in my own hands and kicked those players, i do not understand why you would say such a thing....
    I kicked because he infuriated me, and it was of my own failure of self control as well as the beforehand need to want to invite new players as aforementioned tht made me do so.
    I hope you learnt something from your mistakes.

It is human nature to have strong feelings. But at times it's better to act professional, then to take quick action without a second thought.

With great power comes great responsibility. And you didn't follow through.

I wish the best of luck to the guild that suffered a massive loss in members, i hope the guild rebuilds in a healthy pace.

PS: Please, do not ever kick Inactive. Members. Without the masters official permission.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 01-18-2019 at 10:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

If you call that great power and are unable to differentiate the clarity of hastiness with true responsibility, then you do not truly understand my case.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

You know what there isnt a point in this, i just bring trouble wherever i go. Sorry all to have taken so much of your time. I will just quit and never come back again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

You know what there isnt a point in this, i just bring trouble wherever i go. Sorry all to have taken so much of your time. I will just quit and never come back again.
    Do not think like this, do not let the guilt consume you.

Everyone makes a mistake, you didn't know any better.

Failure makes us stronger. We learn from our errors.

Everyone deserves a second chance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Then how should i think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

I don’t understand...if you were planning on kicking members, you pretty much let the WHOLE FORUMS know what you were about to do. As the OP said, you’ve truly shown your colors.
    Kicking ppl from guilds like that is just mean and in my mind, a sin. Of course, that is human nature.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

It's just a game. what is done is done. You had good intentions but did not get desired result. let this be a lesson and be careful in the future
    Last edited by sier; 01-18-2019 at 11:11 AM. Reason: typo

@ the intersection of Tea. Earl Grey. Hot and Damn Fine Cup of Coffee.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    369 Posts

Instead of kicking inactives, you should have tried recruiting active players. It just sounds like you were acting spiteful and good luck ever being trusted to be an officer in any guild. This is so typical, people complain about problems and never want to put in the hard work to make change. You just kicked inactives so the guild master is forced to recruit new players instead of working to recruit new guild members, which should be one of the responsibilities of an officer. Instead you used your little bit of power and made a real mess. Petty.

There is no justification for this.

Join the AL Community Discord!https://discord.gg/VrMWZ8t
    Retired Coffeegirl, Veep Of Arlor, 2016

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

It is not of my own desire to have done this but the compelling hate i had for the person afterall, i have been absorbing all of that since the start say whatever u want, be the judicious people you all aspire to be, judge as you wish, but this is my reasoning afterall the word 'kick; itself is an unpleasant word, so it brings about all sorts of innocuous thinking. The undying fact is that if the master has given a person the role of an officer there is no disputing the fact that even after any sort of arguments he or she as a master would have the free moral choice to demote or not, and all this couldve been done way before. In another sense, whatever the reason for kicking is purely keen on guesses as you do not know the true intentions of my heart. For this saying, i will close this thread to avoid any more unnecessary conversations from here on forth, Please do not take this personal, and if you are so 'righteous' at heart, i hope you do empathize with someone who similar to you, couldve made the correct decisions but under pressure, did not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    I think this commemt pretty much shows your true colors. Blame the guild master...no personal responsibility for your actions. Then you come on here and try to C.Y.A. with these 'justifications'.

Good luck to you.

Precisely why my inadequacy in explaining the situation has led to your misunderstanding and the double whammy occurrence here lies in the fact that the abovementioned statement which i have aforementioned, is true. There wasnt enough relationship nor loyalty for a 'proper' officer role passover, but he or she did it out of their own free will. Yes very weird it sounds but im reasoning with a little logic here that no matter what the idea that an officer has the ability to kick does not put in play the so called 'unwritten' idea that the officer must first ask the master. If the power an officer has to discern and make decisions to kick is identical to what a master has, this shows that any decision made by the officer need not be verified or informed to the master as he or she is now second in command, or first when the master isnt around. it is all relative, afterall. Do not confuse normality and trendy behavior and thinking to be of rational thinking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

It is not of my own desire to have done this but the compelling hate i had for the person afterall, i have been absorbing all of that since the start say whatever u want, be the judicious people you all aspire to be, judge as you wish, but this is my reasoning afterall the word 'kick; itself is an unpleasant word, so it brings about all sorts of innocuous thinking. The undying fact is that if the master has given a person the role of an officer there is no disputing the fact that even after any sort of arguments he or she as a master would have the free moral choice to demote or not, and all this couldve been done way before. In another sense, whatever the reason for kicking is purely keen on guesses as you do not know the true intentions of my heart. For this saying, i will close this thread to avoid any more unnecessary conversations from here on forth, Please do not take this personal, and if you are so 'righteous' at heart, i hope you do empathize with someone who similar to you, couldve made the correct decisions but under pressure, did not.
    Now you say “the person” but before you were talking about kicking 20-30 members.
    And im sure most of us here won’t go around kicking members as you’ve talked about lol. I emphasize with the person who’s guild may have potentially been destroyed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

i was saying 'similar' to you. You have probably mistaken and not just that, have an already biased lens towards how you view all of this.
    Read again, if you cannot comprehend the true intent of what the message is saying, forget it. Thank you

PS the person is the master.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Anyone remember purple thunder ? lb guild?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Umm.. Id say you should stay at recruiter level if little things set you off, and you precede to take it out on the guild.

To be an officer you should be mature, understanding, helpful and friendly.

There should be an option(made by the gm, like a switch) to turn off and on booting of guildmates. I know, there could be problems with it, but isnt that true about everything...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Well this convo went on for a while, lemme tell u this ive been an officer in multiple guilds and a GM. In each one of these guilds when i kicked some1 i kicked based on the rules, or in some other cases after a discussion with other officers/gm. In each one i was aware of the rules, and yeah my first promotion was in a guild with literally 4k+ members and 3k+ are inactive. The gm just promoted me "coz why not" so i didnt exactly deserve it or earnd trust but i did my best. I never went on kicking inactives even tho i couldve and it would prolly boost us up in LB but since they were there forever untouched what right do i have to kick them? A bunch of ppl have works and schools to attend they go off here and there. I think you shouldve consulted before kicking, and your gm shouldve made it clear about what you can and cant do as an officer. The next time u go to a guild or get promoted remember this incident.

And this thing exsisted as long as i remember btw, the whole misunderstanding-why was i promoted then-maybe u get mad and kick all members kind of things

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe