Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ebon aegis proc...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

if an item is causing this much mayhem it 100% needs be fixed this proc is killing from 100hp-0hp in 1 second much like the ebon daggers when they released the damage from the proc was crazy unfair and everyone had n issue with it so it was fixed but now every tank has this glitch and says it balanced when its not.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quizno Sub For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Warrior here. I think the Ebon Aegis proc is a bit overpowered in PvE. But I would also ask not to make it completely useless, a tank can't hit hard in other ways, so it should definitely deal some significant damage even if it's nerfed.

I still feel though that Rogues tend to complain about other classes whenever their complete domination is challenged. :P
    Retired

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno Sub View Post
    if an item is causing this much mayhem it 100% needs be fixed this proc is killing from 100hp-0hp in 1 second much like the ebon daggers when they released the damage from the proc was crazy unfair and everyone had n issue with it so it was fixed but now every tank has this glitch and says it balanced when its not.
    From 100% hp to 0% hp for 1 sec is to slow. Aegis 71 need buff... to can kill for 0.3 sec. Better is if opo need just to look in proced tank to die (like medusa effect) . And ofc some ppl here wll tell its ok just don't look in tank and wll be fine
    Last edited by markonibg; 01-20-2019 at 11:35 AM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markonibg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Buff Ebon Aegis, each player owning this weapon should automatically be ranked at top players lb
    Don't quote me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VenomSet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I am bloody tired of all these “nerf this, fix that” threads by now because of pvp nonsense. Having op stats at 71 but shooting blanks does NOT seem fun at all. Don’t make any class useless by constantly “fixing” their weapons so they end up feeling left out, that too after players spend plat/millions of gold on getting new weapons.

I am a rogue and I am totally against this “fix”. Infact, buff all new weapons that are not performing the way they are supposed to, so they work better than years old weapons and their procs.

I am a pvp noob, but just like I know I am not supposed to attack mages in maus when curse is up or bosses who do reflect damage when that attack is active, I am sure all you pvp pros are smart enough to avoid hitting your opponent when their proc is up.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post
    I am bloody tired of all these “nerf this, fix that” threads by now because of pvp nonsense. Having op stats at 71 but shooting blanks does NOT seem fun at all. Don’t make any class useless by constantly “fixing” their weapons so they end up feeling left out, that too after players spend plat/millions of gold on getting new weapons.

I am a rogue and I am totally against this “fix”. Infact, buff all new weapons that are not performing the way they are supposed to, so they work better than years old weapons and their procs.

I am a pvp noob, but just like I know I am not supposed to attack mages in maus when curse is up or bosses who do reflect damage when that attack is active, I am sure all you pvp pros are smart enough to avoid hitting your opponent when their proc is up.
    Since when is it tanks job to kill bosses insanely fast using the new ebon proc? What nerf DS and immo bow to bring this?
    Warriors aren't supposed to do much damage especially not killing lich in like 18s.
    Go back to being inactive on forums lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noni View Post

Everyone is tired of this this bad constant adjustments. In last days activity in PVP is almost 0, devs have to think why. Perhaps the privilege is more addressed to the PVE content. I'm a more pvp player, and if this practice continues, I will probably look for some other game where I will be satisfied. I might get something more with my money in another game, I'm just getting nervous here.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markonibg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

The proc its fine like it is, tanks does no damage already we cant even do damage reflect? So rogues should always be the best and spam skills regardless? No sense just let tanks have something good too. Also its really easy to counter the proc its enough to not attack while weap proc is active and wait, also this give more suvaiability to tanks wich is how it should be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I’d rather play the game and be active there instead of sitting here all day having pointless discussions over one nerf or another. It is after all a gaming forum. Also, long pointless discussions do not keep AL running, buying plat to use in-game does. I am sure STS also prefers it if we play the game more.

Being active in-game, I know that ebon aegic proc rate was reduced on recent update and it was a bug with low armour that caused that instakill. Tanks are not supposed to 1hit bosses, but they are also not supposed to be totally left out from parties either in favour of 3 other rogues Isn’t class balance what everyone here whines about or pvp rogues now can’t handle a tank hitting them back with reflect?

Back to being inactive on forums. Enjoy the long discussions ^_^

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Noni For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Rogue here. I think tanks should have their ebon aegis as it is for a while PvE wise.

Or do we need a reminder of the dragon staff?

The mage community is filled with hypocrites.
    Last edited by Perceval; 01-20-2019 at 08:44 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

im a mage... and i say nerf aegis

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Everyone talk about aegis but you guys know mage staff has just the same proc? And wow abuze u want nerf aegis in pve? Cool lets make tanks left out more none want tanks in pt only rogues and mages and you want our only weap make us some more useful get nerf nice yes lets kill tank class lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

They were allowed to have their bugged dragon staff for 4 seasons to solo everything while everyone else was useless in pve but now the ebon aegis that has been around for a few weeks is a issue huh?

Typical mages.

Are we actually going to listen to those who blatantly lied about their class not being broken in PvP in the 61 cap to the point that STS actually believed their lies and did nothing about it?

Are we actually going to listen to those who made sure everyones weapons got nerfed while they were allowed to keep their broken dragon staff?

@rogues/mages, it might not be our job to delete bosses in seconds but its not our job to be useless in a era where mages and rogues just stack armor awakenings so they don't need warriors and go full HP builds while their procs do all the work. PvP wise, stop crying. The proc lasts like 3 seconds and you have to actually hit something for it to proc so it doesn't take a kid genius to know if you stay away from the warrior he can't proc. Or are you so used to spamming skills aimlessly that you can't use logic anymore?

Do the right thing in this situation for once STS.
    Last edited by Breakingbadxx; 01-21-2019 at 06:10 AM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breakingbadxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Feedback for ebon arc staff lv 71:

A strange staff I d say with different qualities: the proc summon a magma shield that reflect a little part of incoming damage and heal yourself. Deals higher damage than horrific cause of stats.

Qualities:
    -highest damage staff
    - good healing proc
    - little damage reflection

- bad sides:

-No way it can be compared to immo staff for maus
    - proc is too rare
    - reflect incoming damage is little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi above is feedback from us blessed mages.

So basically:

-ebon Staff does stuff all
    -the gun is even more useless.

So at least one of the new tank weapons you got is half decent.

I don’t think your tank weapon should be nerfed for pve just pvp.
    Honestly breakingbad since when has mage had the upper hand in pvp, cause that’s what all the argument on forums is about, balance.

So many mages go rogue now because there is no balance between classes, if this is how the game is supposed to be then I guess a lot of ppl including myself are gonna find something better to do with there time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Rogues pvp are used to being on top n thats y all this saltiness. They cant accept that now tanks n mages can actualy kill them. Wow...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

The rogues have to swallow their own medicine. 1 hit kill doesn't feel good right? Now you know how mages feel attacked by a rogue. The only difference is you can avoid the 1 hit kill, don't attack if the aegis procs. Just spamming skills doesn't work with this weapon anymore. Pvp becomes more balanced with the ebon weapons and interesting. You need skills usually for pvp. Was long time missing in Al. No need to nerf the weapon.

Since we are complaining about the new arcane weapons: Ebon staff isnt the best mage staff for pve, should be buffed to be a real arcane lvl 71 staff.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilvias For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilvias View Post
    The rogues have to swallow their own medicine. 1 hit kill doesn't feel good right? Now you know how mages feel attacked by a rogue. The only difference is you can avoid the 1 hit kill, don't attack if the aegis procs. Just spamming skills doesn't work with this weapon anymore. Pvp becomes more balanced with the ebon weapons and interesting. You need skills usually for pvp. Was long time missing in Al. No need to nerf the weapon.

Since we are complaining about the new arcane weapons: Ebon staff isnt the best mage staff for pve, should be buffed to be a real arcane lvl 71 staff.
    Pointless post, sorry.
    You can’t tell rogues “one hit doesn’t feel good right” if any class in this game is allowed to actually one hit, it’s rogue, and not warrior ;-)
    Don't quote me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Yeah ofc and u think is fair rogue goes around spam skills and kill everything? Tanks shouldnt one hit i agree and they dont, its your own damage that one hit you thanks to the proc you just have to wait if wont die simple, and talking about pve is fair rogue and mages dont need tanks anymore? .. but we cant have something good in pve to let us play right .. lol

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ilmercenario For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomSet View Post
    Pointless post, sorry.
    You can’t tell rogues “one hit doesn’t feel good right” if any class in this game is allowed to actually one hit, it’s rogue, and not warrior ;-)
    Just shows that rogues do indeed feel they must be superior and invincible. I'm not saying yours is a pointless post, in fact, it just helps everyone see what Rogues really want.

Sorry to the rogues who actually want the classes to be balanced, but the majority are just special snowflakes.

And tanks aren't one hitting anything, it's just a reflective shield and it means you're killing yourself, like attacking a Curse Mage.
    Retired

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post: