Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 1/23/19 |Swamp Temple Challenge Event

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

And there should be another leaderboard for groups with mage and warrior.
    None of the mage made to top 5 group LB. Arent mage suppose to be good with AOE?

@Cinco: You said PVE should be interdependent like six months back after looking at the state of Hydra and Infested LB, the way I see Rogues are still rekting PVE alone. Didnt we learn anything from our experiences?
    You felt the need of giving 5%Dmg buff to mage and 10%Dmg buff to warriors in the event zone, something similar to Hydra, but did you stop to think that if it doesnt work in Hydra then will it work for Event? And doesnt that mean that you agree that Rogues are OP even in a zone that require AOE power, hence the need of giving extra but not enough power to mage and warriors.

So, what are we waiting for? I mean come on man I shouldnt be saying all this; players shouldnt be telling devs how important class balance is, I am personaly tired giving proofs and making threads just to get it in your attention for past 6 months.
    Dont take my word, you have live statistics in front of you. I sincerly request devs to look and spend some time into class balance and I hope we get to see the improvements by next level cap. Thank you.

PS: Please dont read it as a rant, Its just disapointment.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    None of the mage made to top 5 group LB. Arent mage suppose to be good with AOE?

disapointment.
    Solo lbs are even more diverse.

Enhanced solo - 18 rog. 7 War. 0 mage
    Pure solo - 16 rog. 9 War. 0 mage.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Idly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dont mine me

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I just heard immo staff banish had been nerfed in event zone... is this true?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tootallll View Post
    I just heard immo staff banish had been nerfed in event zone... is this true?

Yes, it is nerfed along with any pet that has banish.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    Solo lbs are even more diverse.

Enhanced solo - 18 rog. 7 War. 0 mage
    Pure solo - 16 rog. 9 War. 0 mage.
    Even 6/6 mire +ebon staff hard to hit solo pure/enhanced lb overall

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

the max i can solo 1st boss pure ... or enhance with 3/3 mire n venom plus ebon staff.....

Rogues is different story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

If the game continues to have such large disparities between classes, perhaps in the future it could be made so that a party is required to have at least one of each class. This is a ridiculous idea so if you guys could please focus on class balance for a solid month or so, I'm sure it'd be much appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

@Cinco: You said PVE should be interdependent like six months back after looking at the state of Hydra and Infested LB, the way I see Rogues are still rekting PVE alone. Didnt we learn anything from our experiences?
    You felt the need of giving 5%Dmg buff to mage and 10%Dmg buff to warriors in the event zone, something similar to Hydra, but did you stop to think that if it doesnt work in Hydra then will it work for Event? And doesnt that mean that you agree that Rogues are OP even in a zone that require AOE power, hence the need of giving extra but not enough power to mage and warriors.

So, what are we waiting for? I mean come on man I shouldnt be saying all this; players shouldnt be telling devs how important class balance is, I am personaly tired giving proofs and making threads just to get it in your attention for past 6 months.
    Dont take my word, you have live statistics in front of you. I sincerly request devs to look and spend some time into class balance and I hope we get to see the improvements by next level cap. Thank you.

There is a mage in the the top 5 leaderboard

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    There is a mage in the the top 5 leaderboard
    Yes that happened after my post, and I had a chat with Bluehazzee to know how they achived it.
    You should hear how they achived it from him (i wont steal his light), OP strategy and team work, they all carried each other - thats how interdependence should work in this game. And thats how such events should be played. Note that its on Pure, so no gimmicks, or elix stacking or etc.

In my eyes out of all the top 5 I feel only they are the truely deserving one.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Yes that happened after my post, and I had a chat with Bluehazzee to know how they achived it.
    You should hear how they achived it from him (i wont steal his light), OP strategy and team work, they all carried each other - thats how interdependence should work in this game. And thats how such events should be played. Note that its on Pure, so no gimmicks, or elix stacking or etc.

In my eyes out of all the top 5 I feel only they are the truely deserving one.
    Yes I was there for one of them and got helped

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I bet Rogues will still find a reason to cry and explain how they're the worst class, and that Tanks and Mages are very strong in PvP and they're "one shotting" everyone, including PvE bosses and the most skilled Rogues out there.

I honestly believe now that removing Rogue class completely from the game will do more good than harm to the game, but also the community as a whole.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I bet Rogues will still find a reason to cry and explain how they're the worst class, and that Tanks and Mages are very strong in PvP and they're "one shotting" everyone, including PvE bosses and the most skilled Rogues out there.

I honestly believe now that removing Rogue class completely from the game will do more good than harm to the game, but also the community as a whole.
    Lol im sure your trolling but if your not: removing the rogue class will end the game. Period. Thats the dumbest thing ive heard in a while haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think we should remove warrior class all together then you can cry about that

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Lol im sure your trolling but if your not: removing the rogue class will end the game. Period. Thats the dumbest thing ive heard in a while haha.
    Lol. XD

Quote Originally Posted by bubba007 View Post
    I think we should remove warrior class all together then you can cry about that

If STS transforms all my stuff into Rogue type and also transfers the APs and stuff, I'd accept that. ;3
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lol. XD

If STS transforms all my stuff into Rogue type and also transfers the APs and stuff, I'd accept that. ;3
    Yeah who wouldn't lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Yeah who wouldn't lol.

Exactly. But do you think that's a good thing?

Consider all the Mages and Tanks, it's like we picked the wrong class and going back would cost us a lot of time and effort, maybe when we started STS should have warned us that one of the classes completely dominates the game.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Exactly. But do you think that's a good thing?

Consider all the Mages and Tanks, it's like we picked the wrong class and going back would cost us a lot of time and effort, maybe when we started STS should have warned us that one of the classes completely dominates the game.
    Removing any class is stupid really it's been put there for a reason so?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Thumbs up

Just want to say thanks StS for event.. I dont have the RL time to run and compete in normal event LB, was nice to be able to do this one and get my 1st Banner and prolly only lol. I did enjoy 8 Team Hydra LB Badge when it lasted, dissapointed it got ruined because people thought it was to hard eye roll. Would of been nice if these banner had an aura but it's fine .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Removing any class is stupid really it's been put there for a reason so?

Are you avoiding the issue intentionally or maybe you're missing the point? I'm not saying to remove a class, don't go back to that, it wasn't as serious as you're taking it. But, it's true that Rogues are dominating the game, and the fact that anyone would easily/happily accept to have their current character swapped to a Rogue is not a good sign for the class balance. You said that yourself, if you need a reminder, it's the "who wouldn't?" part.

Although I didn't really run this event, maybe only like 6-7 runs in total, the leaderboards are another example that show us that classes aren't as balanced as the community wants them to be.
    Retired