This game is the best game ever on mobile because its a 24/7 game.

I can agree what you’d just said and its extremly hard to level from 100-105 and people stop running it because its hard and most of the time you are solo since people think its to hard and boring. Maby nerf the mobs in my opinion and big blue demons health and dmg.

76 cap was a hit and pvp, pve was going 24/7 and it was balanced and town was full most of the time. I hope 110 gonna be perfect, Extremly amazing new vanitys, sets with alot if work putting on it and alot of effects and very funny new maps that u are able to solo, or play as 5 and not getting bored after couple of seconds or 110 fails people gonna quit and prob never coming back for future updates. I’m not saying that they doing a bad work on this game because they are amazing keeping this game alive and Im really glad that im able to play this game.

Im trying to advertist this game to people i know but as u said there has to be a update on the tutorial with deeper information and a better start like different elixirs, other gears look or something new that the new people can use to keep up their thoughts like ”this game is amazing and cool” when they spend their first seconds on this game. A new game logo on the appstore and start up screen, new avatar page look etc can make a HUGE difference and also bad difference depends update, look etc. must be perfect and alot of effort with effects and again Im not saying they doing a bad work or that they dont put effort on this game, i think its very very hard to make new stuff this game and Im very Happy that they keep this game alive and running! HUGE Thank you to the people who made this game!

Im helping new players in the game if i see one and if they ask for help Im glad to help them out. I hope more people can do it too (not saying Im the Im the only one helping)

Hope you guys can understand me because my english is terrible..

If you want to add me or wanna talk or anything add me

IGN: HQNA