Views: 437
Size:  264.6 KB

What did Barry Allen do now?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

You just added those people i assume, its a bug. A dev made a post regarding it somewhere, i think if either you refresh the game or they do, it fixes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    You just added those people i assume, its a bug. A dev made a post regarding it somewhere, i think if either you refresh the game or they do, it fixes.
    no they are long long time friends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Maybe it's some kind of bug, I have Realmstalebow in FL and everything seems normal, last active around 6 hours ago.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Omg

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Someone had a thread on this a while back I think... said something like it being a bug or something... Apparently if you accepted the friend request while the person is offline then that comes up...But if someone does go offline for that long then their chars deleted(not too sure on the last part)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to it's.just.sua For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Answer is simple!
    They stopped playing AL 49 years ago because (on newspaper forums) people said AL was dead even at the time!!!!
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

This is caused because of the unix time stamp. The unix time stamp was made in 1970 Jan 1st which this is the time servers go by on the internet. The timestamp we have atm is a 32bit one. In jan 19 2038 there will be a 64bit time stamp because of the 32 bit one over flowing. Reason there are 17000 days is because its when the unix time stamp was set. Friend someone who is offline and the server will do that. Jan 19 2038 will probably be a technology crash because of it overflowing.

What it means for the stamp to overflow is there is a certain number of 2.147billion it will pass then that number will turn to a negative. Like for an example people who use igameguardian to modify games will see a 4.x billion number in it. When you put that 4bil number some games will go to -2.147billion instead of that number which is an overflow.

In the time stamp what it will do is change the date from Jan 19 2038 to -> (If my math is correct) it will be December 10 12 or 13 1901. Because the seconds will pass that 2.147 billion number then turn to a negative changing the time to go back into the past 2.147 billion seconds which makes the date go into the past.

Heh, 75 days from when that post was made will be 18000 days of the unix time stamp.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-29-2019 at 03:13 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    This is caused because of the unix time stamp. The unix time stamp was made in 1970 Jan 1st which this is the time servers go by on the internet. The timestamp we have atm is a 32bit one. In jan 19 2038 there will be a 64bit time stamp because of the 32 bit one over flowing. Reason there are 17000 days is because its when the unix time stamp was set. Friend someone who is offline and the server will do that. Jan 19 2038 will probably be a technology crash because of it overflowing.

What it means for the stamp to overflow is there is a certain number of 2.147billion it will pass then that number will turn to a negative. Like for an example people who use igameguardian to modify games will see a 4.x billion number in it. When you put that 4bil number some games will go to -2.147billion instead of that number which is an overflow.

In the time stamp what it will do is change the date from Jan 19 2038 to -> (If my math is correct) it will be December 10 12 or 13 1901. Because the seconds will pass that 2.147 billion number then turn to a negative changing the time to go back into the past 2.147 billion seconds which makes the date go into the past.

Heh, 75 days from when that post was made will be 18000 days of the unix time stamp.
    In other words, it’s just a network system glitch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Y2k all over again ^^^
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    In other words, it’s just a network system glitch.
    No, its not a glitch its just how the time stamp works and how technology has a number limit.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    No, its not a glitch its just how the time stamp works and how technology has a number limit.
    It’s a network system glitch, and It’s a simple fix. I know how time stamp works, I’ve done my research. This time stamp will only effect the dates of every modern computer and will change nothing else.