Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gold Loot and Lock Farming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Stop using millions of full stops in every pot and comments. At this point, you are being a brat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You know better at this point.... Please, just comply...... You are not a new poster so, when you do that, it's disrespectful.... Grow up.... Thanks....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    You know better at this point.... Please, just comply...... You are not a new poster so, when you do that, it's disrespectful.... Grow up.... Thanks....
    Seems pretty hypocritical from this guy ruining every post in forums and talking about the word "respect" like he knows what it means.

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodTraitor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodTraitor View Post
    Seems pretty hypocritical from this guy ruining every post in forums and talking about the word "respect" like he knows what it means.

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk
    May seem that way to a new poster...... When I say "respect", I'm not referring to posters, I'm referring to DEVS..... People do not have time to babysit children.... That's your mommy and daddy's job.... Sections are provided for a reason..... Please adequately use them...... Makes things run much smoother.... An experienced poster should have gotten the message by now........

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

May seem that way to a new poster...... When I say "respect", I'm not referring to posters, I'm referring to DEVS..... People do not have time to babysit children.... That's your mommy and daddy's job.... Sections are provided for a reason..... Please adequately use them...... Makes things run much smoother.... An experienced poster should have gotten the message by now........
    You are honestly the most Toxic person roaming these forums, every idea gets ridiculed or put down by you.
    Every post i see you on with your salty commentaries and barrages of .'s
    Please behave like a reasonable person or just leave because personally your behaviour gets on my wrong side.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

The forum isn’t just for devs.
    I posted it here because I wanted to hear what others had to say regarding this topic. I felt there was an inadequate amount of attention given to the suggestion section by the community which doesn’t align with my interest for the topic posted.

Hope this enlightens you a bit more.
    If you have any thoughts on actual content of the thread, let us know.

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

I think the major problem with this is that when new content is implemented, people get too lazy to go forward, they stagnate in "km3" and the progression of the game become too slow, i think that there is plenty way of making gold atm, just my thoughts

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    I think the major problem with this is that when new content is implemented, people get too lazy to go forward, they stagnate in "km3" and the progression of the game become too slow, i think that there is plenty way of making gold atm, just my thoughts
    Yes there is for the rich.
    Not the poor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

We all have start as poor and this is part of the game to manage to find way to get gold, i have been poor until somberholt expansion, then i have grind like crazy to get to top rank and since then i always have gold, if new player can make gold the same way as old player, then we will have a serious problem...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

it is all about hard work, if you are poor you need to grind to lvl 71 fast, you will stay at 60s for like a month cause you will only gain xp from dailies and fester is too hard for you. you can farm elite golden warchest after u do your dailies.

or you cab lvl up in a steady pace and when there is a event farm the hell out of it during st patrick event anyone could farm 2m gold easily with the chests that were selling for 300k. you just need to keep leveling up join a good guild where the people tell you ways to get gold efficiently during events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Yes we all got rich from scraps
    If we implement this method all the new players would easily make money and they I'll stay lazy.
    And the cost of the weapons, gears,pet...
    Ect may cost a huge sum coz the gold value of gold would reduce.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    You are honestly the most Toxic person roaming these forums, every idea gets ridiculed or put down by you.
    Every post i see you on with your salty commentaries and barrages of .'s
    Please behave like a reasonable person or just leave because personally your behaviour gets on my wrong side.
    I ridicule no ideas.... There is a section for "ideas"...... When one incorrectly posts, I inform them, my way.......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Everyone remembers Km3 was the best time and many people want it back but we also invested a lot on gold loot sets etc.

Why not make it so people can farm KM3 again but keep gold farming so both can exisit. It gives people more ways to gold and easier for nab to make gold.

These crates can contain arcane eggs/vials/keys/ankhs/plat/ weapons/ elixirs. and will go on rotations of different sets like anti-gnome/nightmare/tainted/endless/mire etc/ arcanite eggs/ all the heroic eggs/ venom sets/ artifacts/arc and mythic weapons from all the previous level caps. But these special items will go on a monthly rotation so not all of these are on the same months preservating rarity. These crates can be opened both by gold directly or opened with plat. so they can serve as a gold sink and a way to earn gold and increase activity in game.
    The items can be rare drop but will also give people a chance to get super rare items like the new artifacts lvl 71/ belts 71/ mire shadows. This can prevent people from manupulating prices too.

Please consider this; I think it will make the game a lot better.

Yes.... The forums aren't just for DEVS...... It's here for a "reason"..... DEVs do not just wake up and roam forums.... This is a "tool".......... If you have a suggestion or idea, post it in the appropriate section....... There is a reason why sections are provided.... If you want to discuss things with other players, use general discussion but, if your intent is to reach DEVs, use the appropriate sections.........

Your initial post says "please consider this", meaning you are trying to reach out to DEVs..... Grow a brain and stop doing it in general discussion..... No one has time to chase you around......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

nonsense posting thread eewwwwhandsum