Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold Loot and Lock Farming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Default Gold Loot and Lock Farming

Everyone remembers Km3 was the best time and many people want it back but we also invested a lot on gold loot sets etc.

Why not make it so people can farm KM3 again but keep gold farming so both can exisit. It gives people more ways to gold and easier for nab to make gold.

These crates can contain arcane eggs/vials/keys/ankhs/plat/ weapons/ elixirs. and will go on rotations of different sets like anti-gnome/nightmare/tainted/endless/mire etc/ arcanite eggs/ all the heroic eggs/ venom sets/ artifacts/arc and mythic weapons from all the previous level caps. But these special items will go on a monthly rotation so not all of these are on the same months preservating rarity. These crates can be opened both by gold directly or opened with plat. so they can serve as a gold sink and a way to earn gold and increase activity in game.
    The items can be rare drop but will also give people a chance to get super rare items like the new artifacts lvl 71/ belts 71/ mire shadows. This can prevent people from manupulating prices too.

Please consider this; I think it will make the game a lot better.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 01-29-2019 at 06:32 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Everyone remembers Km3 was the best time and many people want it back but we also invested a lot on gold loot sets etc.

Why not make it so people can farm KM3 again but keep gold farming so both can exisit. It gives people more ways to gold and easier for nab to make gold.

These crates can contain arcane eggs/vials/keys/ankhs/plat/ weapons/ elixirs. and will go on rotations of different sets like anti-gnome/nightmare/tainted/endless/mire etc/ arcanite eggs/ all the heroic eggs/ venom sets/ artifacts/arc and mythic weapons from all the previous level caps. But these special items will go on a monthly rotation so not all of these are on the same months preservating rarity. These crates can be opened both by gold directly or opened with plat. so they can serve as a gold sink and a way to earn gold and increase activity in game.
    The items can be rare drop but will also give people a chance to get super rare items like the new artifacts lvl 71/ belts 71/ mire shadows. This can prevent people from manupulating prices too.

Yeah if possible pls implement this
    It's a great idea

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gamegrog For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

I truly believe that this will bring Arcane Legends back, lock farming, km3, or another new map entirely would bring life back into the game,
    So many people want to be able to go chase the fireworks!!!

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfabeast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

"we invested" - this holds game's progress

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Lock farming is dead because Marshlands are unwanted and are only desirable for event crates. I do not want to run km3 again.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

As long as the chests have a drop rate in like 1/600 or 1/400 chests have an op item. Don't want them to drop the op items constantly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Tbh I'm not complaining.
    I feel like the events are just for plat users
    Non plat users have no use of events(other that just to play and loot some vanity or some garbage)
    Events are appreciated because of the locked chest loot or because of a new weap,pet...ect
    The only problem is that only plats users can loot or open from crates while others can just sell the crates for a less price.
    This is kinda weird becoz in mmo rpg game everyone should have access to certain good loots.
    I KNOW NO ONE CARES BUT IT IS A GENERAL OPINION.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

+1 it’s great idea,It should be implemented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

+1 I like it

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Crate farming is dead because of all the pre-2017 threads that complained about only rich people and lock poppers having good gear. This is the result

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Great idea but implementing so much items in loot table will make prices now drop so much which is good idea and a bad idea too. Rare items should stay rare(arti71, belt71...)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Me like this.

Gold is worthless nowadays, which is why a lot of gold is required to buy good items. Opening these chests with locks is a good way to sink gold, however if people can also open them with plat, then plat users should have 2x the chance to loot good items. This gives opportunities to new players to earn money.

On a side note, many people already have 100% luck, unless STS introduces a different type of luck mechanism, ie: "Tomb Luck", the price will be very low because the speedset users with 100% luck will be able to finish the map in less than 30 sec.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sellall View Post
    Crate farming is dead because of all the pre-2017 threads that complained about only rich people and lock poppers having good gear. This is the result
    Crate farming was a more healthier way of earning gold than gold farming. Other players are paying you gold, so the gold is getting cycle.

In gold farming, you are simply earning gold without giving away anything in return.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azedz View Post
    Crate farming was a more healthier way of earning gold than gold farming. Other players are paying you gold, so the gold is getting cycle.

In gold farming, you are simply earning gold without giving away anything in return.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    To bring back crate farming, they will have to put all the gear and eggs back into locked. Not to mention that people are walking around with 400% gl gear that cannot ever be removed from the game. Even if they get rid of awakenings at 75 cap, it'll take a few years to recover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Still rooting on this: Rem notice this plss

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

+ 1 great idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamegrog View Post
    Tbh I'm not complaining.
    I feel like the events are just for plat users
    Non plat users have no use of events(other that just to play and loot some vanity or some garbage)
    Events are appreciated because of the locked chest loot or because of a new weap,pet...ect
    The only problem is that only plats users can loot or open from crates while others can just sell the crates for a less price.
    This is kinda weird becoz in mmo rpg game everyone should have access to certain good loots.
    I KNOW NO ONE CARES BUT IT IS A GENERAL OPINION.

I ran top 10 saint patty’s day, spent 4.99 usd total on a plat offer, and used gold that I worked hard and farmedto buy energy, but I crafted 90% of my energy kits and still stayed top 10. You don’t need plat to run the lb, it definitely makes it easier, but it’s not required.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snowdager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Stop posting ideas and suggestions in general discussion.... At this point, you are being a brat......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Stop using millions of full stops in every pot and comments. At this point, you are being a brat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdager View Post
    I ran top 10 saint patty’s day, spent 4.99 usd total on a plat offer, and used gold that I worked hard and farmedto buy energy, but I crafted 90% of my energy kits and still stayed top 10. You don’t need plat to run the lb, it definitely makes it easier, but it’s not required.
    Event leaderboards for the major events tend to be a lot more competetive... The large events of the year, Goblin, Ursoth, Halloween, and Winter, farming energy probably wont be enough because thats when the plat whales come xD