Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unemployed Rogue with an apparent one of the best weap Ebon bow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Devs please look into the ebon bow if it is really as useless as the person who started this thread says. The discussion here has gone completely off topic to class, lb and balance. Ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Default Unemployed Rogue with an apparent one of the best weap Ebon bow

Quote Originally Posted by Bundlos View Post
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...pdate-(259115)

Visit this link. Evidence enough? (The third bullet point). I think you should revise your facts before telling me that I am looking at the wrong map

Another reason I say it is rare is because I know loads of people who constantly run hydra. I would like to mention here that this one specific individual ran hydra all week and dropped 6-7 mire items, and one arcane amulet (all mage and warrior class). I know this is not fake information because I have screenshots of all the drops. It is too good to be a coincidence that all the drops received by people I know have all been mage or warrior class. That pushes me to say rogue items are rare. As far as belt and ring are concerned they don't drop from maps so of course they will be rare for all.

From hydra. Friend looted shadow arti there also.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Agnes For This Useful Post:

Leu

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ht=shadow+gear

Post#7. Now stop this off topic rant.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Devs please look into the ebon bow if it is really as useless as the person who started this thread says. The discussion here has gone completely off topic to class, lb and balance. Ty.
    Thank you xD i was starting to think words Ebon or rogue meant lb ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agnes View Post

Oops! looks like someone had to eat their words. Agnes, how dare you humiliate our dear 'Forum Hero' who probably doesnt play the game, but rather argue hopelessly here in forums
    "Just saying its not true is not enough, if you think what I said is false then you should provide proper counter and explination to it.
    Everything I said is either discussed on forums before/ fact checked by devs and/or comes from experience"

Although off topic bit I ll just address them before going on; Rogues definitely have more expensive gears in game because there are ore rogs in game and demand is more. That certainly doesnt mean that their drop rate should be boosted. But I would like to think that at least drop rate of items should be at par with the other sets. Why make rog items rarer than others. It makes no sense. And the difference in luck of dropping items too is a different topic but a necessary one. Some keep dropping all throughout their AL lives, others struggle but never drop anything. It discourages them from trying again the next time.

Going back to OP's post, he/she didnt attack any certain class. They just wanted their own wep boosted in par with what the weapon was worth. If we were to compare the other ebon weps, wars have the best weap followed by mages and rogs. Bows currently are the least preferred among all 6. M5-M6 are 2 seasons old maps. And Although scaled they deserve to be at least a map which is doable with comparative ease. Drag staff was 46, Immortal staff and bow were 56, but they were still useful in these maps. So a 71 arc should definitely wreck damage there. And as OP said, there are PvE players too in game. And they could care less about PvP. So if some changes are to be bought to the wep/s try to bring them about so that they dont harm either of the arenas of gameplay.

p.s - I love how war aegis makes them useful. They had to wait a long time and i hope sts doesnt take it away from them because of two other classes squabbling.
    Last edited by Fightbeast; 01-31-2019 at 05:19 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fightbeast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ht=shadow+gear

Post#7. Now stop this off topic rant.
    Lol? Feeling a little insecure are you now? *Cough cough* Next time do a proper fact check before claiming to love facts than speculations

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundlos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Agnes View Post

Thank you so much for adding to the evidence <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fightbeast View Post
    Oops! looks like someone had to eat their words. Agnes, how dare you humiliate our dear 'Forum Hero' who probably doesnt play the game, but rather argue hopelessly here in forums
    "Just saying its not true is not enough, if you think what I said is false then you should provide proper counter and explination to it.
    Everything I said is either discussed on forums before/ fact checked by devs and/or comes from experience"
    Please read the 6th line on post#39 properly, the brackets mentions the doubt. And then read Post#43. and then try to understand the Bold, may be you realize where I am coming from.

Also, the quote you used is from a different context, but hey why do you care? You just have to use anything you find to say anything you like.

+@Bundlos.
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Why getting so worked up? And why do you keep speaking of something else entirely that is not related to what OP posted. There can be doubts. But you were speaking so confidently about it without knowing facts, that's what lead to people countering you. And I took the line because it gave an idea about your thought process. Or are you telling me you change stances from post to post?

Please, talk about the post, or dont speak at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Why getting so worked up? And why do you keep speaking of something else entirely that is not related to what OP posted.
    There can be doubts. But you were speaking so confidently about it without knowing facts, that's what lead to people countering you. And I took the line because it gave an idea about your thought process. Or are you telling me you change stances from post to post?
    Did you even go though the trail?
    If you go though the thread you will see I never started any off topic post, I only canceled some speculations, and I was done at post #31.
    But then people dont rest there, do they? All the off topics posts of mine are only replies to people quoting me.

Please, talk about the post, or dont speak at all.
    Please practice what you preach. Ty.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Unemployed Rogue with an apparent one of the best weap Ebon bow

Going back to OP's post, he/she didnt attack any certain class. They just wanted their own wep boosted in par with what the weapon was worth. If we were to compare the other ebon weps, wars have the best weap followed by mages and rogs. Bows currently are the least preferred among all 6. M5-M6 are 2 seasons old maps. And Although scaled they deserve to be at least a map which is doable with comparative ease. Drag staff was 46, Immortal staff and bow were 56, but they were still useful in these maps. So a 71 arc should definitely wreck damage there. And as OP said, there are PvE players too in game. And they could care less about PvP. So if some changes are to be bought to the wep/s try to bring them about so that they dont harm either of the arenas of gameplay.

p.s - I love how war aegis makes them useful. They had to wait a long time and i hope sts doesnt take it away from them because of two other classes squabbling.
    Thank you for making it easier to understand my point lol

Last edited by Narana.Solarie; 01-31-2019 at 06:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Did you even go though the trail?
    If you go though the thread you will see I never started any off topic post, I only canceled some speculations, and I was done at post #31.
    But then people dont rest there, do they? All the off topics posts of mine are only replies to people quoting me.

Please practice what you preach. Ty.
    You just don't know when to stop, do you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

You just don't know when to stop, do you?
    He thinks he knows everything and trys his hardest to sound intelligent. Its no use trying to debate with him, its like talking to a flat earther.

About the topic: if the 71 arc bow is as mediocre as it sounds, im sure they are taking a look at it as we speak Thats probably true for each new 71 arc wep.

Good luck with the bow, as ive switched classes for the time being.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

@Fightbeast: Now do you see what I meant?

@Narana.Solarie: I am sorry your thread got derailed mainy times, but if you see all the posts that derailed the thread are sadly started by Rogues, starting from post#2 till post#52.
    So, I dont think what I expected in post#8 can be achived here. Hence instead of waiting here on your fellow rogues just open a thread in feedback with the data you mentioned in the post#10. It will be better if you can mention some numbers, good luck.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Reading between the lines there have been some good points raised in this thread,albeit not always pertinent to the actual topic. At start of the game there were clear roles for each class but these roles have become distorted over time because each class in turn wants to be jack of all trades. Also the way the game has been developed has led to this...I’m thinking we need do away with all the classes and just have one all singing all dancing toon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    Reading between the lines there have been some good points raised in this thread,albeit not always pertinent to the actual topic. At start of the game there were clear roles for each class but these roles have become distorted over time because each class in turn wants to be jack of all trades. Also the way the game has been developed has led to this...I’m thinking we need do away with all the classes and just have one all singing all dancing toon
    It’s true roles has been distorted, but as for my experience i used different weapons for different purposes to achieve a good result from my runs. Which is why I’ve used immo bow for bosses especially Lich etc and use dragon dagger blades for mobs or tainted set for regular runs. And when ebon weapon were released i thought finally good weapon that can both do damage and good stats but sadly it was a big fat disappointment.

Since the play styles has become mostly dependent on procs i abandoned high stat gears bc I don’t pvp and i chose procs over stats. Maybe i should just go back to immo bow from ebon bow because the difference is really too little. Ebon proc sparkles and little bit of drain and immo bow drains hp without the sparkling effect... very disappointed how spending around 30m on a bow that doesn’t do better damage than the immo bow procs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Thanks for clarifying, so I understand a rogue using bow will be more appropriate to answer your concern, or probably help devs get some data on improvement.
    Is the Ebon Bow proc rate and damage very less in comparison to Ebon Gun and Sword?
    Procs of ebon gun is not so good to so yea ebon daggers staff and Agies wins the battle ezypzy