Thread: Unemployed Rogue with an apparent one of the best weap Ebon bow

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Reading between the lines there have been some good points raised in this thread,albeit not always pertinent to the actual topic. At start of the game there were clear roles for each class but these roles have become distorted over time because each class in turn wants to be jack of all trades. Also the way the game has been developed has led to this...I’m thinking we need do away with all the classes and just have one all singing all dancing toon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    Reading between the lines there have been some good points raised in this thread,albeit not always pertinent to the actual topic. At start of the game there were clear roles for each class but these roles have become distorted over time because each class in turn wants to be jack of all trades. Also the way the game has been developed has led to this...I’m thinking we need do away with all the classes and just have one all singing all dancing toon
    It’s true roles has been distorted, but as for my experience i used different weapons for different purposes to achieve a good result from my runs. Which is why I’ve used immo bow for bosses especially Lich etc and use dragon dagger blades for mobs or tainted set for regular runs. And when ebon weapon were released i thought finally good weapon that can both do damage and good stats but sadly it was a big fat disappointment.

Since the play styles has become mostly dependent on procs i abandoned high stat gears bc I don’t pvp and i chose procs over stats. Maybe i should just go back to immo bow from ebon bow because the difference is really too little. Ebon proc sparkles and little bit of drain and immo bow drains hp without the sparkling effect... very disappointed how spending around 30m on a bow that doesn’t do better damage than the immo bow procs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk