Thread: Advertising will not work unless..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Advertising will not work unless..

I’m all for advertising the game, the more players the merrier, but the game needs a small amount of work before we advertise it.

Sure the ads will bring in players, but they won’t stay. Pocket legends at the moment caters completely to end game.
    To lock new players in and keep them entertained I believe there should be a more elaborate tutorial explaining more than just basic combat, mobs should be weakened in the first 4-5 maps, and low level pvp should be more balanced.

Like it or not pvp is more relevant than pve ever was, no shame to sts, because that’s the same with almost every single video game ever. Like look at fortnite, it’s a billion dollar company but I doubt even half the players bought the pve package. The new players will start to level up, collect their subpar gear that to them serves perfectly and think they’re getting pretty decent at the game. They’ll decide to hop in a pvp match to test their skill and get absolutely melted by better gear and better game knowledge. They will feel completely defeated and most likely quit. Pvp needs to be less pay to win, rovgs should not be in the game, and each class should have an equal chance at beating the other in a fight.
    Last edited by Snacking; 01-29-2019 at 06:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

There is no definitive solution to the inactivity on PL. As players of the game we can give our own opinions on what is lacking on game and what needs to be fixed.

Anything that will encourage new players to try the game helps, as well as things that will retain the current dwindling player base. And things that will bring back long time PL players too.

Just keep all the passion flowing for the love of Pocket Legends and Space Time Studios.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I completely agree, before advertising, we should smooth out the rough edges, to ensure new players staying. STS if you agree with this, burntdex made a good thread on current problems PL is currently facing.