Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much does it cost to max out endgame?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Pet used heroic fenris 1.3m current price ring 50k neck 60k aa 5k? Wep 110k helm 50k armour 150k oh look like i proved you guys wrong 1.7m only thanks bye.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

If i used 5m be looking at 5k dps mabye push 3k dam when i say i can do it

Believe me i can ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coffee View Post
    If i used 5m be looking at 5k dps mabye push 3k dam when i say i can do it

Believe me i can ty.

First off, those are not above average stats. Second your probably using dam elixir. Didnt say belt price. AA= Arcane artifact, your Just using artifact btw.Who knows what u actually payed for the items, or what the awakens are. Your screenshot proves nothing haha.

Anyways, its not that big of a deal. If i ran with that char, you would be below average rog in my book.your opinion is vastly different than alot of the ppl here. It happens. Have a good day.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    First off, those are not above average stats. Second your probably using dam elixir. Didnt say belt price. AA= Arcane artifact, your Just using artifact btw.Who knows what u actually payed for the items, or what the awakens are. Your screenshot proves nothing haha.

Anyways, its not that big of a deal. If i ran with that char, you would be below average rog in my book.your opinion is vastly different than alot of the ppl here. It happens. Have a good day.
    Aww a sourpuss becuase i proved you right sad player no damage lix no buffs kthxbai #haters

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Please dont act stupid you know them mythic belts cost like 50k i paid 29.999 if you have problem because you know im right send me pm duel me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Aww a sourpuss becuase i proved you right sad player no damage lix no buffs kthxbai #haters

Nah lol. Your just annoying and figured id call you out on your bs is all. The hipster lingo is annoying too,id drop that. It's just.. Those stats are not above average..plain and simple. The Screenshot proves nothing..and this debate has gotten way off track. Lets end it, cool?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Nah lol. Your just annoying and figured id call you out on your bs is all. The hipster lingo is annoying too,id drop that. It's just.. Those stats are not above average..plain and simple. The Screenshot proves nothing..and this debate has gotten way off track. Lets end it, cool?
    Nah not cool for a start you dont tell me what todo haha only one annoying is you i proved my point and you dont like it facts. I never bs my friends know that.

If you aint gonna send me your ign for duel then please be quiet as ive already said ive proved my point end of.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Nah not cool for a start you dont tell me what todo haha only one annoying is you i proved my point and you dont like it facts. I never bs my friends know that.

If you aint gonna send me your ign for duel then please be quiet as ive already said ive proved my point end of.

Well, the stats you show are below average. I dont know how you think otherwise. Why would i wanna contact you in game? I can tell you're the type of person I avoid, so please put me on your ignore list.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Well, the stats you show are below average. I dont know how you think otherwise. Why would i wanna contact you in game? I can tell you're the type of person I avoid, so please put me on your ignore list.
    TBH I think your already on it gratz on that. Ok believe what you wanna believe stupid people will always be stupid can't argue with that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to coffee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Agree with PostNoob, 5k health and 2,6k dmg are not above average..
    I have 7,4k health and 2,9k dmg and consider myself as average, not above average

Ps: Also, I spent way more than 5m.
    Don't quote me

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Ofc your gonna agree with him/her ROFL I didn't spend 5m 1.7 only k thx.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default How much does it cost to max out endgame?

Pet used heroic fenris 1.3m current price ring 50k neck 60k aa 5k? Wep 110k helm 50k armour 150k oh look like i proved you guys wrong 1.7m only thanks bye.

I apologize but that “evidence” you showed us proved nothing. The picture are just stats, how are we suppose to know you don’t have any elixers or any pet slots added. You don’t even show us if the items you bought are jeweled or not. In fact you covered it up, not sure why it’s pointless to do so. How do we know the prices of the items you have are the price you say they are? If the prices are indeed what you say they are, you wouldn’t mind showing the names of the items you’ve bought. Also, you’ve never mentioned the belt to the equation, not to mention you may also have key buffs added. I am sorry but I do not believe you.

I do indeed apologize Coffee but I am not here to argue with you. You win and proved us wrong. End of story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by THE GOLDEN KING; 02-02-2019 at 09:40 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Jeez yall have some serious problems i dont care if you dont believe me but dont say i cheated by using buffs key buffs damage lix think i got time to waste for all that pathetic if you knew me then you'd clearly know i wouldn't be wasting my time if i can prove im right thanks

Also stop being so jelly because mabye you over payed for your gear and i showed you can get stats cheaper have a nice weekend thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Jeez yall have some serious problems i dont care if you dont believe me but dont say i cheated by using buffs key buffs damage lix think i got time to waste for all that pathetic if you knew me then you'd clearly know i wouldn't be wasting my time if i can prove im right thanks

Also stop being so jelly because mabye you over payed for your gear and i showed you can get stats cheaper have a nice weekend thanks

Okay, I hope you have a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Also even if i did show the items how much i paid etc you guys still find a way to say i cheated or whatever somehow very sad guys

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Also even if i did show the items how much i paid etc you guys still find a way to say i cheated or whatever somehow very sad guys

Record it then, you got android use mobizen app, you got iPhone? Use “Record it” app. You got laptop? Use Screencast-O-Matic, you got Pc? Use Camtasia. No excuses you got time to write back you got time to prove what you say is true, now either prove it or shut it. Thanks have a great day.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Record it then, you got android use mobizen app, you got iPhone? Use “Record it” app. You got laptop? Use Screencast-O-Matic, you got Pc? Use Camtasia. No excuses you got time to write back you got time to prove what you say is true, now either prove it or shut it. Thanks have a great day.
    Haha op telling me to shut it rofl come online then we will see who shuts it ok? Grow up dont tell me what todo thanks i was being nice but if you want to be a @ss about it then lets go

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Haha op telling me to shut it rofl come online then we will see who shuts it ok? Grow up dont tell me what todo thanks i was being nice but if you want to be a @ss about it then lets go

You act like you know everything, big talk hiding behind a game. All I see is excuses because you know you can’t prove it. You think you’re hovering above everyone else, please stop you’re not special micheal now either prove it or shut it end of story. My thread my rules. You call yourself being nice? What planet are you from? That’s called being egotistic and in denial. Calling someone a “donkey” isn’t nice. You’re iq is that of a goldfish now please either record what you say is true or just leave it alone. “CoMe Vs mE” lol I’m sorry I havnt sold my car for pvp gear. Now I’ll be the better person and walk away from this conversation. Again prove it or shut it. My thread.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    You act like you know everything, big talk hiding behind a game. All I see is excuses because you know you can’t prove it. You think you’re hovering above everyone else, please stop you’re not special micheal now either prove it or shut it end of story. My thread my rules. You call yourself being nice? What planet are you from? That’s called being egotistic and in denial. Calling someone a “donkey” isn’t nice. You’re iq is that of a goldfish now please either record what you say is true or just leave it alone. “CoMe Vs mE” lol I’m sorry I havnt sold my car for pvp gear. Now I’ll be the better person and walk away from this conversation. Again prove it or shut it. My thread.
    I wont shut it im afraid didnt state i knew everything i aint hiding behind a game technically speaking this aint your thread dont act like you own it sts owns it anyways im not being dragged down to your stupidity levels.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

I wont shut it im afraid didnt state i knew everything i aint hiding behind a game technically speaking this aint your thread dont act like you own it sts owns it anyways im not being dragged down to your stupidity levels.

Technically speaking it is my thread since I’m the OP, sts owns the website and app but I am the creator of this thread not you . Stupidity levels as in your lack of basic English grammar? Yeah pass.