Thread: List of bugs in the "Lunar New Year" Event @Devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Exclamation List of bugs in the "Lunar New Year" Event @Devs

There have been quite a few bugs that managed to sneak through the update.

1.When you hit Kil'joy no damage output numbers show on the screen

2.When you use the mage "Clock skill" on Kil'joy, he becomes immortal and also awkwardly stands still while staring at your wallet with a creepy smile.

his health bar starts flashing and cannot be damaged at all, but he can still somehow attack you.

3.Pets cannot pick up firecrackers. (Realistically firecrackers are way smaller then chests, so pets are supposed to pick them up. Right?)

4.Whenever someone whose got the attention of Kil'joy (Taunted him) runs far away in a map

Kil'joy starts going left and right non-stop and becomes immortal and unable to deal damage to him but he can still attack you.

His health bar also starts flashing.

I assume the game wants to reset him to his previous spawn point but it just doesn't register appropriately?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5.(Comment by: Luckylilmofo):When you log into the game the joystick has randomly disappeared and you are unable to move your toon. Logging out doesn't fix it and neither does changing characters... Very annoying bug..

Please, if you find more bugs. Report it right over here.

Thank you, have a nice day.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 01-31-2019 at 08:05 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

When you log into the game the joystick has randomly disappeared and you are unable to move your toon. Logging out doesn't fix it and neither does changing characters... Very annoying bug..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

#Update: Whenever someone whose got the attention of Kil'joy (Taunted him) runs far away in a map

Kil'joy starts going left and right non-stop and becomes immortal and unable to deal damage to him but he can still attack you.

His health bar also starts flashing.

I assume the game wants to reset him to his previous spawn point but it just doesn't register appropriately?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylilmofo View Post
    When you log into the game the joystick has randomly disappeared and you are unable to move your toon. Logging out doesn't fix it and neither does changing characters... Very annoying bug..
    This happened to me a few hours ago when I was switching characters. I just changed my joystick setting to where you can have it elevated or lowered on the screen which it doesn't matter because any where you put your finger it still works. After I changed that I closed arcane legends and logged back in. Fixed the joystick issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Wouldn't this be more effective in bugs forum? Devs reply there more often than in general

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebereasider For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

yes there r many bugs