Thread: This needs to be done

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Im not sure how you determin which guilds are the top ones and why should they represent anyone but thier guildmates. The same goes for top players, is LB really what says how good you are? I think LB only shows you invested alot of time and maybe money in the game but thats about it.

Truth is esports like LoL is way diffrent than an rpg mmo game. Those top players can just go stream or something and talk abt things they heard, if u were to do that here the players would be spammed by private messages asking what the devs said etc.

I think the devs did fine job and the only questions they really need to answer is weither we can craft a recipe after event or weither x thing drops and thats abt it, with events atleast. When it comes to expansions they already do teasers/guides/ or just answer in chats sooo.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    Im not sure how you determin which guilds are the top ones and why should they represent anyone but thier guildmates. The same goes for top players, is LB really what says how good you are? I think LB only shows you invested alot of time and maybe money in the game but thats about it.

Truth is esports like LoL is way diffrent than an rpg mmo game. Those top players can just go stream or something and talk abt things they heard, if u were to do that here the players would be spammed by private messages asking what the devs said etc.

I think the devs did fine job and the only questions they really need to answer is weither we can craft a recipe after event or weither x thing drops and thats abt it, with events atleast. When it comes to expansions they already do teasers/guides/ or just answer in chats sooo.

I was just suggesting, of course the details of the discussions are gonna be made public in some way probably by posting in forums. We just want confirmation that devs are listening, they probably dont have the time to respond to all discussions here

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Azedz; 02-02-2019 at 11:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azedz View Post
    I was just suggesting, of course the details of the discussions are gonna be made public in some way probably by posting in forums

Well, if thats the case isnt it better to just list the questions in a thread and have devs answer it? Better than to make arrangments just to meet them in-game and practiclly get the same resualt

an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    Well, if thats the case isnt it better to just list the questions in a thread and have devs answer it? Better than to make arrangments just to meet them in-game and practiclly get the same resualt

Good suggestion , but do devs really wanna answer the questions of soooooo many people?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azedz View Post
    Good suggestion , but do devs really wanna answer the questions of soooooo many people?

Just becuase your cause fits you doesnt mean its good for the community. Actually, it would be a 50/50 chance of being corrupt af.

Top 3 guild, or top players, means little to nothing. Im in neither and i would bet X gold i play at/or a above the skill level of alot of these people

Being in those categories only equates to having tons of spare time on the hands.i have seen countless top 3 lb guild members that play like fools, not even a joke man. I think taking info from all aspects of AL life is alot more important than focusing on the "elite" or "Pro" ppl haha. Just like any game

Terrible idea imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Just becuase your cause fits you doesnt mean its good for the community. Actually, it would be a 50/50 chance of being corrupt af.

Top 3 guild, or top players, means little to nothing. Im in neither and i would bet X gold i play at/or a above the skill level of alot of these people

Being in those categories only equates to having tons of spare time on the hands.i have seen countless top 3 lb guild members that play like fools, not even a joke man. I think taking info from all aspects of AL life is alot more important than focusing on the "elite" or "Pro" ppl haha. Just like any game

Terrible idea imo.
    Again the top players/ guild idea was just a suggestion, this topic is open for everyone's suggestion