Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This needs to be done

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azedz View Post
    I was just suggesting, of course the details of the discussions are gonna be made public in some way probably by posting in forums

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Well, if thats the case isnt it better to just list the questions in a thread and have devs answer it? Better than to make arrangments just to meet them in-game and practiclly get the same resualt

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Minus a million.. I can speak for myself.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    Well, if thats the case isnt it better to just list the questions in a thread and have devs answer it? Better than to make arrangments just to meet them in-game and practiclly get the same resualt

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    Good suggestion , but do devs really wanna answer the questions of soooooo many people?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    I saw Cinco in fester playing and talking with player during temple challenge and they still answer our question when its constructive and relevant.
    Ah that’s good to know that you saw him playing!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Minus a million.. I can speak for myself.
    Can u be sure that devs are listening?

Imagine if u were a developer, would u be willing to respond to thousands of players or would u listen to one player who has a general idea of the real issues?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Good suggestion , but do devs really wanna answer the questions of soooooo many people?

Just becuase your cause fits you doesnt mean its good for the community. Actually, it would be a 50/50 chance of being corrupt af.

Top 3 guild, or top players, means little to nothing. Im in neither and i would bet X gold i play at/or a above the skill level of alot of these people

Being in those categories only equates to having tons of spare time on the hands.i have seen countless top 3 lb guild members that play like fools, not even a joke man. I think taking info from all aspects of AL life is alot more important than focusing on the "elite" or "Pro" ppl haha. Just like any game

Terrible idea imo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Just becuase your cause fits you doesnt mean its good for the community. Actually, it would be a 50/50 chance of being corrupt af.

Top 3 guild, or top players, means little to nothing. Im in neither and i would bet X gold i play at/or a above the skill level of alot of these people

Being in those categories only equates to having tons of spare time on the hands.i have seen countless top 3 lb guild members that play like fools, not even a joke man. I think taking info from all aspects of AL life is alot more important than focusing on the "elite" or "Pro" ppl haha. Just like any game

Terrible idea imo.
    Again the top players/ guild idea was just a suggestion, this topic is open for everyone's suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Can u be sure that devs are listening?

Imagine if u were a developer, would u be willing to respond to thousands of players or would u listen to one player who has a general idea of the real
    The Devs respond to my questions regularly.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Good idea to visit guilds. But, i think devs would get better results if they entered as an unknown player. (: A dev entering any guild, especially largely populated guilds, will miss many important suggestions, or questions, bc of the spam of opinions, questions and or suggestions .
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

I woud like to have couple beers with G and devs instead of talking about game
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Xxkayakxx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Best is just if they start with streaming again after release of new content. The known bugs can get addressed more quickly.
    During lich release devs didn't even believe that lich was bugged, this can easily be avoided if devs play alongside the community, this will strengthen the bond between players and staff as well.
    As it is right now with all the money grabs and "you'll be fine" many players don't think well of devs, this can easily be changed if devs show interest by doing stuff like Q&A more often, esp on twitch and what now, at the same time it will also promote the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

On the other side, many players thinks well about devs. Or enjoy game.
    speaking about bugs, there is the “Al technical issues and bugs” section, that is daily check and most of the time fixed.
    Take your time to write there and if it’s a bug, will probably get fixed.
    Can’t blame devs to stay away from “general discussion”.
    If there would be a competition for stupidity, I would be second. Cause I’m stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xxkayakxx View Post
    On the other side, many players thinks well about devs. Or enjoy game.
    speaking about bugs, there is the “Al technical issues and bugs” section, that is daily check and most of the time fixed.
    Take your time to write there and if it’s a bug, will probably get fixed.
    Can’t blame devs to stay away from “general discussion”.
    Actually this issue was reported and seen by devs instantly but according to a dev the bugged lich was how it was meant to be so players continued on wasting hundreds of ankhs for nothing
    Nothing wrong with appraising devs but when doing it blindly it might be considered bum-sucking.

Just saying that more accurate feedback about the game can be acquired when in contact with the majority of the community, by holding a dev stream rather than only using forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abuze View Post
    Actually this issue was reported and seen by devs instantly but according to a dev the bugged lich was how it was meant to be so players continued on wasting hundreds of ankhs for nothing
    Nothing wrong with appraising devs but when doing it blindly it might be considered bum-sucking.

Just saying that more accurate feedback about the game can be acquired when in contact with the majority of the community, by holding a dev stream rather than only using forums.
    Agreeon the last statmnet.As Ava said before, I would prefer they interact with us as unknown players. More honest feedbacks.
    And maybe because I understand how companies and workplaces are....I can’t do nothing but understand them.
    And honestly they are doing a good job in the last couple years. 2018 was excellent overall imo. What was screwed up was because of players exploiting things, not bad ideas from Sts.
    On top of it.....I’m really fed up with negativity and fights in all threads. I try to stay away most of the times, as it’s pointless (don’t feed the troll is one of my mantras) but sometimes I try to make them understand that not everyone that read forum is against something.
    Anyway....thanks for your suggestions, is a pleasure to read your posts when they have this positives criticism, feedbacks and advises

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Still open for discussion, what do u guys think?, and how can we bring it in dev's attention?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Haha sorry for the clickbait title but hear me out xD

It would be cool If devs go on a discussion with top 3 guilds/ top 5 players once a week.

We need our questions to be answered, and the best representatives are the ones most invested in the game.

I am comparing it to League of Legnds' dev who are willing to be interviewed by famous Youtuber and they answer general question which the community have.

I know people post their thoughts and questions here but can we really be sure they are getting to devs? And do they end up replying?. So this way players might actually get to communicate with devs and complain/ give ideas to improve the game.

Peace

I think this would be pretty cool as well in my opinon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

What about twinks? I know low level PVP died but some people might have ideas to revive it and top players are mainly PvE so how can these players convey their suggestions?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    What about twinks? I know low level PVP died but some people might have ideas to revive it and top players are mainly PvE so how can these players convey their suggestions?
    Like I said, this is not limited to what i have stated, they way to convey our message is open to discussion.

Like someone mentioned earlier, we make a thread which contains all our questions, and devs answer all the new questions and respond to suggestions weekly.