Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lv. 105 5v5 “Shadow Fight!” End of Cap Tournament idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    ^ I completely agree with all of the above feedback.

Going forward, in the interest of a fair and impartial host and in a tourney being managed with honesty and integrity, whenever STS is sponsoring prizes, only STS staff should be allowed to fill the role of tournament host. STS could tap members of the community to handle trivial administrative tasks throughout the duration of tournaments they are sponsoring, but anything that could effect the outcome, including the tourney rules, number of teams, team assignments, byes and disqualifications, should be limited only to being decided and carried out by STS staff.

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server
    Says a lot for someone who doesn’t pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    Says a lot for someone who doesn’t pvp.
    There is no way for you to know or not if I PvP LOL! I have many alts. That being said, I stand by my support of those who have spoken out and also by what I have said about STS sponsored tourneys. Cheers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Attachment 175164[/QUOTE]

The fact that you screenshot these kills me 😂😂😂💀 Hook lmfao I miss you, be back soooon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    There is no way for you to know or not if I PvP LOL! I have many alts. That being said, I stand by my support of those who have spoken out and also by what I have said about STS sponsored tourneys. Cheers!

I’m pretty sure the whole game knows you don’t pvp Mr. 24/7 idle yet online at the same time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JJXEJECT View Post

The fact that you screenshot these kills me 😂😂😂💀 Hook lmfao I miss you, be back soooon.[/QUOTE]

💀💀 see ya soon buddy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Its a shame each that many pvp threads always have drama in them.

Any PvP tournaments now are player hosted. And Cinco shows support and sponsors the tourney when he thinks the tournament itself and the host receives interest and support from our PL community.

But each and every time, pvp personal guild vendettas come out of the wood work and hate spews out.

Even when players know they will not enter the tournament itself, they still choose to create drama and derail the tourney thread.

I do feel genuine sympathy for any PvP Tourney host for our PL PvP community. I only wished players could provide feedback and not make drama, stick to the thread and just try for once to support the host no matter which guild they are from.
    Last edited by Fwend; 02-08-2019 at 03:00 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

What tourney? There is no tourney. This is a thread created asking for feedback about a possible tourney, of which ample feedback has been given. Feedback does not equate to "drama" in the real world. And saying that feedback is drama is drama in and of itself IMHO. Lots of good feedback indeed, which STS should pay close attention to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fwend View Post
    Its a shame each that many pvp threads always have drama in them.

Any PvP tournaments now are player hosted. And Cinco shows support and sponsors the tourney when he thinks the tournament itself and the host receives interest and support from our PL community.

But each and every time, pvp personal guild vendettas come out of the wood work and hate spews out.

Even when players know they will not enter the tournament itself, they still choose to create drama and derail the tourney thread.

I do feel genuine sympathy for any PvP Tourney host for our PL PvP community. I only wished players could provide feedback and not make drama, stick to the thread and just try for once to support the host no matter which guild they are from.
    Thank you, yes it is a shame. I know half of the players who spread drama are here just to bash. Comes with hosting a tourney I guess, oh well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Absolize View Post
    Thank you, yes it is a shame. I know half of the players who spread drama are here just to bash. Comes with hosting a tourney I guess, oh well.
    Its a shame to be such hypocritical person as you. You should have been banned long time ago for name buying and trash talking&cyber bullying in game. Stop pretending to be nice guy, we all know who you are.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    So its irrelavent to say that the rhino soley can heal off all the debuffs but if you include the mage, it can. The rhino nerf is irrelavent to this conversation. The whole point is that the rhino with str set is ridiculously tanky in teams. This is due to the combination of debuffs and heals. This is why i smashed all str rhinos at this cap with mage. They are complete garbage solo. With teams they can take alot more damage. They stand more of an advantage vs a 2 mage team. A rhino added to a team in a 5v5 is essentially adding another tank with the capability of healing.
    Pay attention I clearly said that rhinos heal is 5seconds. It can heal off delay but at a super slow pace. play the class before humiliating yourself on forum. In 5 seconds both of the damage classes on rhinos team will be wiped out or low from no heals during said delay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flacs View Post
    Oh really, so funny to hear that from you. First of all, learn to respect others in the game, learn to talk nicely. Whats that hypocrisy? You literally trash talk every time i see you in the game, then you come up with tournament thread and ask people not to be toxic? And hows he toxic? Please tell me, because i dont see anything.

I can agree with everything what dollo said, not cuz hes my friend or something, just cuz its facts. This cap is pretty bad for pvp cuz of random factor and also chants. Theres tons of constructive feedback about this caps pvp. Stop relying on random, you have lost honor tournament first round to twink pvpers, so you again need another tournament where random matters.

And other mature guy comes up with "cry", thinks hes so good troll. it just shows that you are still under aged and gives others spanish facepalms. Dont come to forums if you have nothing constructive to say, thanks.

Attachment 175164
    How hypocritical of you. Says don't say anything if it's not constructive yet here you are disowning someone on a thread that revolves around a tourney.

Grow up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I venture to say that this tourney is over before it started
    You should've gone for the head...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    How hypocritical of you. Says don't say anything if it's not constructive yet here you are disowning someone on a thread that revolves around a tourney.

Grow up.
    Another teenager telling me to grow up? I said my opinion about host and about tournament, do i need to QUOTE what i said? Ill say once again - pointless to host another tourney which based on RANDOM PROCS and CHANTS. Or for you its not enough?
    I wouldnt say anything, but host is trolling since start, so are his buddies. No need to jump on me, re read thread plz.
    Proud member of Restoration

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I prefer 3v3 in Level 40.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flacs View Post
    Another teenager telling me to grow up? I said my opinion about host and about tournament, do i need to QUOTE what i said? Ill say once again - pointless to host another tourney which based on RANDOM PROCS and CHANTS. Or for you its not enough?
    I wouldnt say anything, but host is trolling since start, so are his buddies. No need to jump on me, re read thread plz.
    No you went straight to bash a host instead of focusing entirely on the tourney. The thread Clearly said hosting a 5v5 PvP Tourney. Not complain about procs or enchants or host. Grow up or don't reply at all if we wanted to talk about how trash endgame is we'd just start another thread bashing 105 even more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

So I have read through all of this thread, and all I am seeing are a bunch of adults acting like children because someone stated their opinion. This thread wasn’t even an official tournament, it was just an idea.

Dolloway has very valid reasons for this tournament not being a good idea. Telling him to, “cry,” was done 100% in effort to start a fight, he wasn’t complaining, only trying to help, as he has been the host of tournaments in the past.

What if the cap was released mid-tourney? Do you expect people to halt their leveling just to participate? Is endgame active enough to find at least 40 players with sets that are willing to enter? Do you really want to deal with 40 people nagging you because they can’t decide a time during this dead period of the game? Do people want to spend money enchanting their sets right before the sets all lose value at the next cap? Please take these questions into consideration. Thank you.

Now, I think that a level 40 3v3 honor tournament would be a great idea because level 40 is a low enough level that people can easily level new toons to it and participate (if they don’t have any) and honor gear is only 30k. Personally, I think it would be fun having another tournament with endgame players at level 40, just like me and 2 of my twink friends went to level 105 to participate in the honor tourney hosted by Dolloway.

Honor tournaments have been successful in the past because of the balance. Every class has the same set and no one can rely on their enchanted items to make them stronger/better than anyone else.

Thanks for reading and understanding. Good luck.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waydog For This Useful Post:

18.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #97
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Consider an Honor Gear tourney.

Closing thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: