Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lv. 105 5v5 “Shadow Fight!” End of Cap Tournament idea!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I vote for this not to take place at level 105 proc pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

If we can just focus on what the thread was meant for then we can move forward.

I would like for some ideas to actually be heard that some may have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

You can always tell how well a tourney holds up by how soon the drama starts. Looks like this one’s history....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fruitbattwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Well let’s stop talking about the drama and move on. I would love to hear any ideas others may have, which is the purpose of this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

End game lvl 105

Classic class based 3v3 best out of 5 matches? First to win 3.

Healer: Mage or rhino - Intelligence gear
    Damage: Bird or Fox - dexterity gear
    Tank: Bear - Strength gear

That's the most fairest way I feel any tourney can be.

All three classes and all three types of gear used in a team.

I understand our host prefers Rhino class to use Strength gear but again it is debatable how over powered rhino class is in any other gear than intelligence. Even with int gear the procs are amazing.

Please note this is a suggestion only and we all need to help, support and respect the tourney host decisions. If you want Cinco to sponsor this. DRAMA does not gain any support from STS ever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

As i said. Str Rhinos are extremely tanky in teams. They are terrible solo which is exactly why hook was switching between dex and str throughout L105 cap. Those who are pushing this forward without seeing how broken tanky str rhinos are in teams are not taking precautions to apex trying to create a tournament to suite their fancy. Ironic enough the host plays rhino

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    And you're literally responding to my comment and calling me toxic because I called a reply to me that says "cry" uneducated, even though I followed up with clarification and then tried to provide more feedback on a tournament. You're quick to acknowledge my behaviour as "toxic" yet you won't say the same about your own guildmate because you're being hypocritical, which is very much a characteristic not suitable for that of a potential tournament host. How about stop being so hypocritical and acknowledge your guildmate is also being toxic?
    Someone who is trolling and someone being toxic is two different things. He said “Cry” I didn’t see nothing about him bashing Restoration as a whole not once until you brought up guilds. “I expect nothing less from Apex”, you came here intentionally to bash and be a fire starter, it’s clear.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

If a 5v5 is going to work there cannot be 2-3 str sets per team.
    My opinion:
    Mage/rhino int gear
    Fox/bird dex gear
    Bear str gear
    Also i would suggest only allowing 1 talon set per team or not allow them at all since they give 8 seconds of invinsibility.

I am all for a endgame tournament, but i would think a 3v3 or 2v2 would be a better option if you want to have the matches done quickly.

Those are my thoughts on it do with that as you will

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

lmao this thread is too funny

u remember the last time apex tried hosting tourney with muzzling

muzzling canceled tourney when apex friends didnt get their way and ended up screwing jun and haxur out of shields:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...35-2v2-tourney!!!

u gonna do the same thing hook? LOL

tourney should be hosted by dev not player who is biased and shady and rigs tourney i would never trust muzzling or his friends to ever host another tourney

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    As i said. Str Rhinos are extremely tanky in teams. They are terrible solo which is exactly why hook was switching between dex and str throughout L105 cap. Those who are pushing this forward without seeing how broken tanky str rhinos are in teams are not taking precautions to apex trying to create a tournament to suite their fancy. Ironic enough the host plays rhino
    You've obviously never played rhino as long as we have so I'll have to say you're aboslulety wrong AND ignorant. The rules clearly state that rhino/foxes are to replace the following classes, Birds for Foxes and Mages for rhinos. With those rules we see that this tourney is clearly in favor for the team that sticks to O.G classes simply because rhinos can't hold up in team fights like mages. Example Rhinos have a 5second heal delay while mages have a 3 second heal delay. Rhinos also rev at a much slower pace compared to mage and doesn't have any AoE damage that can keep players at bay off their teammates.

Word of advise. play the class before humiliating yourself with ignorant statements such as this. Oh and stay on topic of this thread and keep your hate to yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GTS View Post
    lmao this thread is too funny

u remember the last time apex tried hosting tourney with muzzling

muzzling canceled tourney when apex friends didnt get their way and ended up screwing jun and haxur out of shields:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...35-2v2-tourney!!!

u gonna do the same thing hook? LOL

tourney should be hosted by dev not player who is biased and shady and rigs tourney i would never trust muzzling or his friends to ever host another tourney
    Stay on topic or don't post at all on this thread. This is here to raise awareness for a 105 PvP tourney before the next cap, not a childish hate coalition.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

yeah well dev can host then not shady player

that my suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

yeah well dev can host then not shady player

that my suggestion
    Your suggestion has nothing to do with this thread so keep it to yourself please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

has lots to do with thread

i want dev hosted tourney not shady host that make rules for his own advantage and claim they fair when community aint even agree

host not listening

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    You've obviously never played rhino as long as we have so I'll have to say you're aboslulety wrong AND ignorant. The rules clearly state that rhino/foxes are to replace the following classes, Birds for Foxes and Mages for rhinos. With those rules we see that this tourney is clearly in favor for the team that sticks to O.G classes simply because rhinos can't hold up in team fights like mages. Example Rhinos have a 5second heal delay while mages have a 3 second heal delay. Rhinos also rev at a much slower pace compared to mage and doesn't have any AoE damage that can keep players at bay off their teammates.

Word of advise. play the class before humiliating yourself with ignorant statements such as this. Oh and stay on topic of this thread and keep your hate to yourself.
    Its irrelevant to what it replaces. Even if it replaces a mage, rhinos in str gear IN teams where you have DEBUFFS galore. You will have a hard time killing a tank/healer class combined with a mage healer. Ive gone over it many time since 105 cap began. I dont have to play the class to explain how tanky it is in teams.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

i want dev hosted tourney not shady host that make rules for his own advantage and claim they fair when community aint even agree

host not listening
    Actually you're doing the opposite of what you're trying to imply.
    1. Last time the devs hosted a tourney was in 2015-2016 during the 66 tourney. That was 3 years agao and is off topic
    2. None of what you said had anything to do with the topic of a 105 Tourney. Instead it's childish bashing because you don't like a player. Also off topic.
    3. You're off topic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Its irrelevant to what it replaces. Even if it replaces a mage, rhinos in str gear IN teams where you have DEBUFFS galore. You will have a hard time killing a tank/healer class combined with a mage healer. Ive gone over it many time since 105 cap began. I dont have to play the class to explain how tanky it is in teams.
    If you want to make it a 3v3 and not a 5v5 and allow rhinos to be used replacing mage, by all means no one would have a problem with that. Obviously people have a problem with rhino because its broken. Its been said over and over again in nearly every 105 tourney aside from the honor arena one. The fact that youre from apex exposes the fact that you have explicitly made this tourney to benefit rhinos. Try again. So glad im off this game lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

At the same time the team doesn't have a ACTUAL HEALER. Rhinos now are brutes that tank but barely does that good. If you knew anything you'd have known that rhinos have lower base health than mages making them easier to kill compared to bear. If you couldn't adapt to finding ways of countering the class then it's just your fault. I've played both sides and not once have I complained outside of what 17 rhinos and pure stat rhinos was.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

host not listening
    I got Dollotism reading this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    At the same time the team doesn't have a ACTUAL HEALER. Rhinos now are brutes that tank but barely does that good. If you knew anything you'd have known that rhinos have lower base health than mages making them easier to kill compared to bear. If you couldn't adapt to finding ways of countering the class then it's just your fault. I've played both sides and not once have I complained outside of what 17 rhinos and pure stat rhinos was.
    This is a 5V5 not a 3v3. Its a problem in a 5v5 but in a 3v3 the rhino stands less of a chance due to not having the mage to back it up. Still even eith another str class on the team (I.E bear) thats 2 tanks and 1 dps with one of the tanks being a healer.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Mine AGK For This Useful Post:

GTS