Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Add new aps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

How about adding pet group aps similar to the old ones like panther pride, hoof hunter and such to new maps with new pets. It can be such that its not tradable but stashable and eggzavier doesnt drop them. In this way theres something to look forward to rather than just plain mobs and boss aps.

+1 to crafting aps
    -1 to timed raid or any timed runs for that matter.
    meep meep

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaprisha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    IMO the best solution to this will be to reset pve kills for everyone every season. Disable PVE kills from tombs and only enable PVE kills on the maps of the player's level.
    This way the competition will be fair every season and people wont be able to bot easily because the content of the same level is usualy tough to solo.
    The only reason pve kills is an issue is because of the lb. So rather than resetting the current overall pve kills counter, we should have another counter for pve kills earned during the particular season which counts towards determining a players position on lb, resets every season but gets added to the overall counter which has no effect on anything other than knowing who are the "old/experienced players" in that sense.
    Besides that, I agree that the kills should should only count on maps of the players lvl. As for hauntlet, kills need to be disabled there >_>
    meep meep

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaprisha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Thanks for all the feedback.

I want clear tho that aps are not necessarily a must to be completed, and not only top players wanna complete them. Please keep thread related to aps topic as title says, pve kills its other topic..you can make other threads about it. From what I see pve kills problem pop up for lb players, you can make other thread about it tho as already happened..and it ended in a drama xd. Here we discussing about which new aps we wanna see, please follow that unless it became a messy topic where sts will just ignore it (I guess) xD. Seems we all agree on a crafting set ap, maybe to lv up a spirit wep from lv 1 too xD. Imo raid timed aps would look interesting but if u dont like to see ok np xd what else u would like to see?
    Last edited by Willl; 02-07-2019 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Some typos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Implementing more 5k-10k mob 500-1k boss kills could turn away new players.
    • APs alone now will not allow first year player achieve player lb.
    • This could detour new players who play games to achieve LB

No spirit sets/gears lvl APs
    • This would be old content. Its should be started at the start of a new seasons.

+on APs for pet groups &
    + on seasonal pve kills suggested by Gaprisha.
    • Allow players to keep their over all life long AL kills. But only allow the current seasons kills reflect on the LB.
    • Allow only kills to be recoded on the maps that fit the players lvl.

Crafting APs is also a great idea.

Account (active) age APs could be something to look into for an entirely seperate player LB. Its already included in guild ranks .
    Avy
    12-2012

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Default +@ Leu

Quote Originally Posted by Gaprisha View Post
    The only reason pve kills is an issue is because of the lb. So rather than resetting the current overall pve kills counter, we should have another counter for pve kills earned during the particular season which counts towards determining a players position on lb, resets every season but gets added to the overall counter which has no effect on anything other than knowing who are the "old/experienced players" in that sense.
    Besides that, I agree that the kills should should only count on maps of the players lvl. As for hauntlet, kills need to be disabled there >_>
    Right, I think its more refined this way, people get to keep their current count and we dont have concerns simililar to Leu's in post#19.

*Move further responses (if any) to this on a new thread. Or just pm me if it is specificaly for me. Ty.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Implementing more 5k-10k mob 500-1k boss kills could turn away new players.
    • APs alone now will not allow first year player achieve player lb.
    • This could detour new players who play games to achieve LB

No spirit sets/gears lvl APs
    • This would be old content. Its should be started at the start of a new seasons.

+on APs for pet groups &
    + on seasonal pve kills suggested by Gaprisha.
    • Allow players to keep their over all life long AL kills. But only allow the current seasons kills reflect on the LB.
    • Allow only kills to be recoded on the maps that fit the players lvl.

Crafting APs is also a great idea.

Account (active) age APs could be something to look into for an entirely seperate player LB. Its already included in guild ranks .
    Pet groups would also be old content, same as spirit weapons, so i'd wait new season for that as well.

I agree for seasonal PvE kill counter, its nice idea. But if that were to be implemented, i wouldnt see a reason to add activity lb since kills are usually proportionate to activity.

And a big NO for the activity lb because some players are logged on even when they dont play ( Lookin at you hun ).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dadansn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

In relation to my previous post because I left it very ambiguous:

So when I say aps in story progression I mean a series of aps that are completed in an order and one does not know what is in store for the aps until the first in the series is completed and so on.

It does not have to be a full crafting series but can be a mesh of different kinds of activities. I can only give an (B)example(/B)that comes to mind right now:

1. Craft 1500 murkstones
    2. Purchase a spirit weapon
    3. Craft a jewel to x level and socket it in the weapon
    4. Kill Hydra using the weapon without dying in the encounter.
    5. Collect hydra egg shells
    6. bla bla bla..
    Last edited by Bundlos; 02-07-2019 at 10:11 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bundlos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dadansn View Post
    Pet groups would also be old content, same as spirit weapons, so i'd wait new season for that as well.

I agree for seasonal PvE kill counter, its nice idea. But if that were to be implemented, i wouldnt see a reason to add activity lb since kills are usually proportionate to activity.

And a big NO for the activity lb because some players are logged on even when they dont play ( Lookin at you hun ).
    • Pet groups are an AP new players can achieve easily.
    • (active)Account age could be used for a tie breaker in a monthly reseted top Player LB.(if player idles, it won't matter bc they wouldnt earn kills)
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bundlos View Post
    In relation to my previous post because I left it very ambiguous:

So when I say aps in story progression I mean a series of aps that are completed in an order and one does not know what is in store for the aps until the first in the series is completed and so on.

It does not have to be a full crafting series but can be a mesh of different kinds of activities. I can only give an (B)example(/B)that comes to mind right now:

1. Craft 1500 murkstones
    2. Purchase a spirit weapon
    3. Craft a jewel to x level and socket it in the weapon
    4. Kill Hydra using the weapon without dying in the encounter.
    5. Collect hydra egg shells
    6. bla bla bla..

Thanks for clearing, you mean kind of arcane parachment quest for example but granting aps, looks interesting ty!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Nightmare mobs are unkillable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I would particularly like to see all of these before the expansion, except the nightmare, unless the next season takes a long time to start, but it would be a good challenge.
    "Victory without a fight is a triumph without glory"

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Honestly the 1000 boss AP makes people touch old unused maps again, how many farm elite brack, ydra, death city? At least kraken, nordr and shuyal have their advantage since once in a blue moon people farm the elite gold chest in the mentioned maps.
    Sts should keep bringing these boss and mobs aps, all the whining aside it keeps players busy.

It would've been great if STS added an achievement towards the spir dags, perhaps 500 achievement points to those who grinded their booties off and got their spir weapon from lvl 1-50, ofc there should be methods implemented that don't allow players to simply buy a lvl 50 spir weapon and get AP.
    Spir weapons were a great twist from this expan, the only thing that ruined it was releasing arcanes when it was said that spir weapons would be the best for the remaining expan. Spir gear has also been a huge turnoff as they did not provide stats worthy enough to lvl them, perhaps if there was a spirit set bonus people would be motivated to acquire these.

Regarding pet AP please do not ever again bring a new pet AP at the end of the season, the last time this was done it made the LB very P2W. Release lets say the coming 200 pet AP at the beginning of a new season, at least that way every single person has the same time frame to achieve this.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I would like to see new aps but not timed ones because new people arent geared tough like 2012 players. Pets AP is enough and dont need more. Maybe get invited into PT x times ap could be good idk. Anyway +1 for new APS

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk