Thread: Add new aps

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

- 20 to raid elite aps. They should of been added at start of the season.
    There already APs in deep.

I'd rather see things implemented in such ways botters could not use a program to 24/7 farm pve kills in hauntlet, and easy elite APs. Why not make the hantlet like the story dailies. One pass only. sorry timed runners for the suggestion. Many players legitimately earned their kills, easily seen by their kdr. The botters soon own the LB.
    Last edited by Avaree; 02-06-2019 at 08:01 PM.
    Avy
    12-2012

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I'd rather see things implemented in such ways botters could not use a program to 24/7 farm pve kills in hauntlet, and easy elite APs. Why not make the hantlet like the story dailies. One pass only. sorry timed runners for the suggestion. Many players legitimately earned their kills, easily seen by their kdr. The botters soon own the LB.
    IMO the best solution to this will be to reset pve kills for everyone every season. Disable PVE kills from tombs and only enable PVE kills on the maps of the player's level.
    This way the competition will be fair every season and people wont be able to bot easily because the content of the same level is usualy tough to solo.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    IMO the best solution to this will be to reset pve kills for everyone every season. Disable PVE kills from tombs and only enable PVE kills on the maps of the player's level.
    This way the competition will be fair every season and people wont be able to bot easily because the content of the same level is usualy tough to solo.
    Hell no, ppl took months or even years to get high pve. Some are using bots but the majority isn't. It's exactly as if you were saying reset all the 500/1k boss aps cuz some ppl used bots on low lvl maps. That would be ridiculous honestly.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Leu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    The only reason pve kills is an issue is because of the lb. So rather than resetting the current overall pve kills counter, we should have another counter for pve kills earned during the particular season which counts towards determining a players position on lb, resets every season but gets added to the overall counter which has no effect on anything other than knowing who are the "old/experienced players" in that sense.
    Besides that, I agree that the kills should should only count on maps of the players lvl. As for hauntlet, kills need to be disabled there >_>
    meep meep

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaprisha For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Default +@ Leu

Quote Originally Posted by Gaprisha View Post
    The only reason pve kills is an issue is because of the lb. So rather than resetting the current overall pve kills counter, we should have another counter for pve kills earned during the particular season which counts towards determining a players position on lb, resets every season but gets added to the overall counter which has no effect on anything other than knowing who are the "old/experienced players" in that sense.
    Besides that, I agree that the kills should should only count on maps of the players lvl. As for hauntlet, kills need to be disabled there >_>
    Right, I think its more refined this way, people get to keep their current count and we dont have concerns simililar to Leu's in post#19.

*Move further responses (if any) to this on a new thread. Or just pm me if it is specificaly for me. Ty.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!