Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STS is it any possible bring any balance in PVE to....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation STS is it any possible bring any balance in PVE to....

Name:  rog.PNG
Views: 623
Size:  584.4 KB

STS u keep buff and buff in every updates rogues... rogue can few hit bosses and mobs which other rase cant (mage, war). if u dont like two other rase (mage and war) then just remove it!!! lets all play on rogues then....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

hehe ya i think it is good point! last event shows us that to (top 5 rogues has 35k+ scores and tops 5 mages has only 14k scors) good game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

HAHAHA 8210 DAMAGE and 14778 DPS wtf + fine armor and healt!!! omg coman!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

8k dmg
    I have to remember the days where zeus posted a screenshot of him having 260dmg and it was considered op
    Good ol days
    Don't quote me

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alepa View Post
    HAHAHA 8210 DAMAGE and 14778 DPS wtf + fine armor and healt!!! omg coman!!!
    She’s using 25 and 30 damage elixir along with any other elixir that gives damage like marsh power cryo etc
    Combined with heroic cottonkill good when you already have a high amount of damage and a very good set possible full exquisite or precise
    It costs a lot so only a small amount people can do this

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gangsster For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

ya ya ya, no need cry! more buffs pleas for us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argomax View Post
    Name:  rog.PNG
Views: 623
Size:  584.4 KB

STS u keep buff and buff in every updates rogues... rogue can few hit bosses and mobs which other rase cant (mage, war).
    Everyone, that spend millions in gear, can have OP stats. I had 6,5k Dmg on my warrior during swamp event with damage elixirs mentioned above and OP Str awaken only on weapon/helm/armor. So, i missed OP Str awaken belt/ring/amulet and 100 or 110 str AA. I have picture, and can post here if you want. All i can see on this picture is rich rogue, that spent a lot of gold to buy best gear with OP dexterity awaken, pet HB, best jewels, and use dmg elixirs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

/report ago

Reason: 8.2k dmg

Pls dont i just joke xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

1800 dex... Very nice. The jewels alone to get thses stats cost more than alot of players full set. Im sure they are +10's..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

It is only normal that the people who put thousand of hours or plats in the game get better stats than those who dont!

as a warrior i feel enough balanced with other class,
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 9.18.57 AM.png
Views: 495
Size:  554.1 KB

and i can even over balanced for 15 sec with what we call ultimate rage
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 9.22.21 AM.png
Views: 437
Size:  551.9 KB

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

This is a very wrong approach to discuss class balance.
    When we talk about class balance in PVE we are usualy talking about interdependance of each class to play the content, which means no class should be able to solo the content of their level irrespective of their role.

I agree that the difference between the damage(raw and skill damage) and survivability between the classes has grown exponentialy; but the right way to show it is to compare the class performance on same level and type of gear with no awakes/buff enabled, that is the basic rule of testing - keep things on same level. Then once you have the data make a thread to tell devs about your findings.

How dare people blame devs when they are passing wrong info at the 1st place. Speculations from the players are the root cause of this whole imbalance. Devs are just going to ignore the seriousness of this issue by pointing it as another rant.

So please put some work and thought into it next time you want to put a point accross to devs/forum, becasue every time you dont we loose the credibility of the comments from people who do. Ty.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Rogues spend more gold on their toon than others. When you go in endgame towns or maps it's common to see a green orb of arc arti dex 60 but it's EXTREMELY rare to see its int or str counterpart.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

We can't talk about balance comparing status of each class, obviously, rogues will always have more damage than other classes ,(if we compare 3 players from different classes but in the same "tier"), and warriors obviously will have more Armor and HP.

However, in my honest opinion, rogues have advantage in PvE when compared with other classes, this can be proved if you see Swamp Temple Challenge LB, all records in timed runs... Also if you want to finish a map quickly, like esg or Hydra, you want a team full of rogues, or 3 rogues and 1 Mage/tank, and this can probably explain why we have a lot of super rich rogues in the game, resulting in super overpowered characters. I don't know about PvP cause I don't play it a long time ago but I don't see many ppl complaining about it.

I think devs need to balance PvE, maybe making a map where pots are not available, with large amounts of mobs and high damage/hp bosses, this would probably make PvE more exciting, harder and balanced, all classes totally useful.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I think it's hard for devs to do something about it. Problems accumulation is too big, they did not pay attention and reacted in time, and it just piled up. In order to solve problems, it is necessary to get things straight from the root, and this is a big task for the STS team. I do not think they have the capacity to solve this problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    It is only normal that the people who put thousand of hours or plats in the game get better stats than those who dont!

as a warrior i feel enough balanced with other class,
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 9.18.57 AM.png
Views: 495
Size:  554.1 KB

and i can even over balanced for 15 sec with what we call ultimate rage
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 9.22.21 AM.png
Views: 437
Size:  551.9 KB
    Impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

I was looking over my mage and was surprised to see something. Did you know that time shift (clock) does more single target damage then lightning strike (not factoring in the crit bonus)? I was recently trying out lightning for the first time for the temple challenge and only now realized this. Mages are great for clearing mobs, either by having higher damage or even op procs like immortal or hex staff. The problem is, after the ds got nerfed, mages have no way to deal with bosses. Unfortunately, both warriors and rogues are capable of clearing mobs as fast as mages, with rogues having a clear advantage over bosses and warriors having a clear advantage in health/armor. This warrants mages as unnecessary (aside from lich). It would be good to see mages again to have the ability to deal with bosses, aside from having to revert to an old level 46 weapon. As mentioned before, if Lightning’s damage was more up to par with a rogues aimed shot, mages would be better off. Just my 2 cents

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    I was looking over my mage and was surprised to see something. Did you know that time shift (clock) does more single target damage then lightning strike (not factoring in the crit bonus)? I was recently trying out lightning for the first time for the temple challenge and only now realized this. Mages are great for clearing mobs, either by having higher damage or even op procs like immortal or hex staff. The problem is, after the ds got nerfed, mages have no way to deal with bosses. Unfortunately, both warriors and rogues are capable of clearing mobs as fast as mages, with rogues having a clear advantage over bosses and warriors having a clear advantage in health/armor. This warrants mages as unnecessary (aside from lich). It would be good to see mages again to have the ability to deal with bosses, aside from having to revert to an old level 46 weapon. As mentioned before, if Lightning’s damage was more up to par with a rogues aimed shot, mages would be better off. Just my 2 cents
    You are saying for war with ebon aegis. Not all war can afford ebon aegis. So most of them is just in your situation
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    You are saying for war with ebon aegis. Not all war can afford ebon aegis. So most of them is just in your situation
    Overall, yes, an average warrior clears mobs slower then an average mage. But a party of 4 wars is still plenty capable of clearing mobs at a reasonable rate, only would have problems on the boss.

My main problem I see is this. Warriors are meant to take the damage, mages are meant to clear mobs with high aoe, and rogues are supposed to kill the boss with high single target damage. The problem right now in game is that a rogues are essential to kill bosses, but mages and warriors can be left out and runs still go fine. Ever try running deep marsh with no rogues? Look at lbs and see that all timed runs are dominated by rogues. This has been this way throughout al history. Try stepping into a pvp map as a mage. Unfortunantly, nothing has been done to bring balance to the classes, and mages took a hard hit with their proc weapons receiving a nerf. Nerf rogues, or buff the other 2 classes. My honest opinion. I’ll still play the game regardless, and I’ll continue to be mage since I enjoy that most.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Balance can be easily achieved and yet noone has come up with it.

Take rogues and their main traits:
    Crit, Dodge, Armor - the rest is fairly meaningless for the purpose of this example.

Rogues also get additional crit on skill, and dodge on skill.

To balance mages:
    1. Give mages inner shield that would work exactly the same as dodge in rogue class.
    2. Give mages additial crit on lighting strike
    3. Fireball and clock can only dmg up to 3 enemies (like rogues shadow). This will balance pve mob kills, and crit on strike will balance boss kills.
    4. Increase armor and hp to rogue's lvl.

Cannot recommend any changes to worriors. Don't play that class. I guess they deserve crit on skill. So, drop their armor, hp, and give them dodge.

The only diff between all classes should be their equipment, pets and awakes. If you have better all above than some other bloke you should do better in both pve and pvp.

There should be no place in this game to have an advantage solely by the class that you have decided to play.

I'm a mage with 5.5k dmg, 58 crit, 9k hp and 5.8k armor and for me to pvp decent rogues in pvp I need 25+30dmg elix + power elix + 15+25 dmg reduction. With all the above I have 7k dmg, 63 crit, approx 6+k armor.

With all the buffs available I get one shot ted by aim skill (it's just a click of a button). To take the rogue down I need to charge the shield, pray for a crit on strike, pray to be alive long enough to do the combo and then just maybe.

There is little chance if any at all that I would manage to kill Ago with his stats above.

I find it discriminatory that a certain class can run events easier than others allowing it for more boss drops and thus higher chances to loot desirable items.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    Balance can be easily achieved and yet noone has come up with it.

Take rogues and their main traits:
    Crit, Dodge, Armor - the rest is fairly meaningless for the purpose of this example.

Rogues also get additional crit on skill, and dodge on skill.

To balance mages:
    1. Give mages inner shield that would work exactly the same as dodge in rogue class.
    2. Give mages additial crit on lighting strike
    3. Fireball and clock can only dmg up to 3 enemies (like rogues shadow). This will balance pve mob kills, and crit on strike will balance boss kills.
    4. Increase armor and hp to rogue's lvl.

Cannot recommend any changes to worriors. Don't play that class. I guess they deserve crit on skill. So, drop their armor, hp, and give them dodge.

The only diff between all classes should be their equipment, pets and awakes. If you have better all above than some other bloke you should do better in both pve and pvp.

There should be no place in this game to have an advantage solely by the class that you have decided to play.

I'm a mage with 5.5k dmg, 58 crit, 9k hp and 5.8k armor and for me to pvp decent rogues in pvp I need 25+30dmg elix + power elix + 15+25 dmg reduction. With all the above I have 7k dmg, 63 crit, approx 6+k armor.

With all the buffs available I get one shot ted by aim skill (it's just a click of a button). To take the rogue down I need to charge the shield, pray for a crit on strike, pray to be alive long enough to do the combo and then just maybe.

There is little chance if any at all that I would manage to kill Ago with his stats above.

I find it discriminatory that a certain class can run events easier than others allowing it for more boss drops and thus higher chances to loot desirable items.
    For warriors it’s easy, don’t debuff them, and it would have been a lot simpler if they were to have not balanced anything. Warrior kills mage, mage kills rogue and rogue kills warrior instead of them being equal, so that all classes are needed instead of just 2 or 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk