Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: STS is it any possible bring any balance in PVE to....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    For warriors it’s easy, don’t debuff them, and it would have been a lot simpler if they were to have not balanced anything. Warrior kills mage, mage kills rogue and rogue kills warrior instead of them being equal, so that all classes are needed instead of just 2 or 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought its the other way around, warriors kills rogue, rogue kills mage and mage kills tank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xinghvn View Post
    I thought its the other way around, warriors kills rogue, rogue kills mage and mage kills tank.
    That’s the current state of game, yes but I meant like cap level 46,41,36,31, 26 those were all “unbalanced”.

Well 46 was kinda balanced since they’ve release arcane weapons for all classes at the same date. While caps 26-31-36 had 1 arcane weapon per cap in order for 1 class to have an advantage over the other two.

Personally I liked how they had 1 class to rule over the rest each level cap, it made the game more of a challenge and sort of gave the “chosen one” type of vibe. If you were a strong warrior at 31 cap with legendary armor and weapon the warrior with uller set and maul of ollerus would be considered a demigod in the game, and would be “feared” and “respected” by other players in the game. Now it’s just “hey I have legendary gears but can still 1 shot mythic geared rogue” type of game which I kinda don’t like :/.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Rogue fanatics *facepalm*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    Balance can be easily achieved and yet noone has come up with it.

Take rogues and their main traits:
    Crit, Dodge, Armor - the rest is fairly meaningless for the purpose of this example.

Rogues also get additional crit on skill, and dodge on skill.

To balance mages:
    1. Give mages inner shield that would work exactly the same as dodge in rogue class.
    2. Give mages additial crit on lighting strike
    3. Fireball and clock can only dmg up to 3 enemies (like rogues shadow). This will balance pve mob kills, and crit on strike will balance boss kills.

4. Increase armor and hp to rogue's lvl.

Cannot recommend any changes to worriors. Don't play that class. I guess they deserve crit on skill. So, drop their armor, hp, and give them dodge.

The only diff between all classes should be their equipment, pets and awakes. If you have better all above than some other bloke you should do better in both pve and pvp.

There should be no place in this game to have an advantage solely by the class that you have decided to play.

I'm a mage with 5.5k dmg, 58 crit, 9k hp and 5.8k armor and for me to pvp decent rogues in pvp I need 25+30dmg elix + power elix + 15+25 dmg reduction. With all the above I have 7k dmg, 63 crit, approx 6+k armor.

With all the buffs available I get one shot ted by aim skill (it's just a click of a button). To take the rogue down I need to charge the shield, pray for a crit on strike, pray to be alive long enough to do the combo and then just maybe.

There is little chance if any at all that I would manage to kill Ago with his stats above.

I find it discriminatory that a certain class can run events easier than others allowing it for more boss drops and thus higher chances to loot desirable items.
    Reducing fireball & clock to 3 hits is a Horrible. Terrible. Idea.

isn't the whole point of the mage class to control groups of mobs and deal Constant AoE Damage?

And no thanks, increasing crit on lightning skill will solve no problems. I rather prefer they increase crit on overall mage stats.

Rogues need a huge nerf in overall damage stats, they do not deserve future weapons to have increased damage stats.

They don't even deserve new weapons in the first place. Nerf their crit & dodge dramatically too.
    Enough said

Warriors deserve a buff in damage. We are considered the most least used class.

There have even been statistics provided to us proving that the warrior class is the most unpopular class.

We are always alienated in dungeon runs.
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 02-08-2019 at 02:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Just leave it as is.... facepalm seriously
    If you find other class op, why don’t you go play it?
    Oh because then you realize how expensive those things are and quit because you can’t afford those op gears
    Don't quote me

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomSet View Post
    Oh because then you realize how expensive those things are and quit because you can’t afford those op gears
    It's not the point that one class is drastically better. This is not a Rogue Legend or Mage legend or Warrior Legend, this is the Arcane Legends game. I think that the STS intends to do this for profit, they probably track the statistics and target a particular group, which led to these problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

nice joke
    thx

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomSet View Post
    The fact that rogue gear cost 2x more the amount of warrior and mage gear is just further proof of the imbalance. If classes were balanced, gear would cost roughly the same for all classes, but instead everyone wants to be rogue, increasing the prices.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
    The fact that rogue gear cost 2x more the amount of warrior and mage gear is just further proof of the imbalance. If classes were balanced, gear would cost roughly the same for all classes, but instead everyone wants to be rogue, increasing the prices.
    Sorry not trying to intervene or anything but I disagree. times and prices of items change, back at 31-36 cap, warrior use to be the most expensive class to gear and now.

I’m not too sure but I think it’s safe to assume you can gear up any class you want with decent stats with only 10m pure.