Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Old School Pocket Legends!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    They don't need to make two servers to make PL feel like it did in the "old school" era. Just take away the unpopular changes that have since been added from their other game. Then there is no divided community. And I do believe there has been ample feedback given by the community in this area.

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server
    Well I actually don’t agree with you in this category because first of all to make pocket legends feel like the “old school” era STS should undo the vanities being traded because that actually ruined the PL economy in the first place which currently a lot of players would disagree because currently players that are playing on today’s “modern” PL got used to it by now and that they probably don’t want to lose the vanities that they currently own at the moment. Additionally, I think you misunderstood me when I said members world and non-members world because I’m not actually proposing two separate servers what I was trying to propose was a single server with a united economy. Moreover, I was actually suggesting that players have the option to buy membership in order to proceed further and this may be in the form of real money like 14.99/month or they could buy a bond membership in cs for a fixed in game gold like for example 3.5M that lasts for 14-28 days. Overall, I don’t think that there are actually enough feedback on this area and I do believe that the more positive feedback this thread gets the more it is likely to be implemented.
    Last edited by Superswice; 02-12-2019 at 01:25 AM.