Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Old School Pocket Legends!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Can we get cincos thoughts on whether or not a touched up OSPL could be a possibility?

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snacking View Post
    Can we get cincos thoughts on whether or not a touched up OSPL could be a possibility?
    It is not a possibility. Not only do I think it is a poor business choice for STS, I also just don’t want to make something like that.

Yes I’ve read and carefully considered all the posts on this suggestion topic (other threads too). I don’t like the idea.

That said... Thanks for all the love and the trip down this bittersweet memory-lane though :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    It is not a possibility. Not only do I think it is a poor business choice for STS, I also just don’t want to make something like that.

Yes I’ve read and carefully considered all the posts on this suggestion topic (other threads too). I don’t like the idea.

That said... Thanks for all the love and the trip down this bittersweet memory-lane though :-)

I know you once said that Arcane legends is the last legend title. So I guess there will be no legend title anymore?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xzLegendszx View Post
    I know you once said that Arcane legends is the last legend title. So I guess there will be no legend title anymore?

Don’t remember saying that. And even if I did, I can always change my mind ;-)

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Don’t remember saying that. And even if I did, I can always change my mind ;-)

Well i hope there is another legend title coming *_*

6. The Following User Says Thank You to xzLegendszx For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

That’s it looks like it’s settled! There’s nothing more I can do to change the mind of one of the 4 emperors of STS!! I guess all I can do now is to treasure the old memories and the joyous times I had with PL and just move on with life. That being said I would like to thank all of the people I’ve played PL with and also the brilliant minds who created PL this maybe the last and final goodbye for PL as I am retiring for good this time. Again it was really fun until it lasted. Best wishes guys ^_^

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superswice View Post
    That’s it looks like it’s settled! There’s nothing more I can do to change the mind of one of the 4 emperors of STS!! I guess all I can do now is to treasure the old memories and the joyous times I had with PL and just move on with life. That being said I would like to thank all of the people I’ve played PL with and also the brilliant minds who created PL this maybe the last and final goodbye for PL as I am retiring for good this time. Again it was really fun until it lasted. Best wishes guys ^_^
    Didn’t you already retired since 77 cap?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Nicolle View Post
    Didn’t you already retired since 77 cap?
    I did retire during 77 cap but went back during 85 cap and retired again a year ago, weren’t you on the retirement giveaway that I did in the guild Glory? Pretty sure you were there Cheena!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superswice View Post
    I did retire during 77 cap but went back during 85 cap and retired again a year ago, weren’t you on the retirement giveaway that I did in the guild Glory? Pretty sure you were there Cheena!!
    I was obviously being sarcastic with my comment earlier, btw I’m not going to make a dramatic comment like I did back then when you retired because I’m pretty sure you still will be back like you did these past couple of years specially when you find out that there will be a 110 cap coming this year

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Nicolle View Post
    I was obviously being sarcastic with my comment earlier, btw I’m not going to make a dramatic comment like I did back then when you retired because I’m pretty sure you still will be back like you did these past couple of years specially when you find out that there will be a 110 cap coming this year
    I didn’t played during the Lvl 105 cap, So I’m pretty sure I won’t be playing in the coming Lvl 110 cap. Additionally, I already know that there is a Lvl 110 cap coming this year so no need to remind me!! Moreover, what I meant by “going to retire for good this time” is not going to check PL forums and won’t also post anymore in it. Overall the main reason, that I won’t be playing PL anymore is because I already gave all my high tier items and all my gold during that giveaway that I did in the guild Glory!!! That being said this will be my final post! Alas

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Superswice For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

It’s very unfortunate to hear that PLOS is not going to be implemented but I respect your decision, hopefully in the future you guys at sts could make the greatest game, even greater than the prime PL and AL. Also Valentines update looks great and I already got the new valentine items