Thread: Scamming - Threatening - Blackmail

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    They have a website where there are videos of thieves getting their body cut apart by machetes, they get killed, hands cut off, strapped to a tree and rammed into by a car, and more. Want that to happen to the criminals in the USA but beggars can't be choosers.
    That’s just beyond messed up. You shouldn’t wish that kind of bull**** on anyone especially for virtual items.Everyone understands the obvious outrage and hurt that comes from scams, but that’s no reason to enact violence or even think about it especially on this forum. If you disagree then I’d be happy to discuss it with anyone on discord or in-game.

I’d be happy to make a video discussing how to not get scammed in any game that is proven to work 100% of the time in order to remedy the scam problem.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dragonsalt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsalt View Post
    That’s just beyond messed up. You shouldn’t wish that kind of bull**** on anyone especially for virtual items.Everyone understands the obvious outrage and hurt that comes from scams, but that’s no reason to enact violence or even think about it especially on this forum. If you disagree then I’d be happy to discuss it with anyone on discord or in-game.

I’d be happy to make a video discussing how to not get scammed in any game that is proven to work 100% of the time in order to remedy the scam problem.
    It wasn't about virtual items. Its about real life. I don't believe in everyone getting hurt for criminal actions. I just want them to have the same thing happen to them as to what they did to someone else. Example, someone steals from someone else and is caught. The thief should have everything taken from him and given to the other person he stole from.
    Sorry if I said some brutal things, its just I have experienced some crazy things irl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    It wasn't about virtual items. Its about real life. I don't believe in everyone getting hurt for criminal actions. I just want them to have the same thing happen to them as to what they did to someone else. Example, someone steals from someone else and is caught. The thief should have everything taken from him and given to the other person he stole from.
    Sorry if I said some brutal things, its just I have experienced some crazy things irl.
    I understand where you’re coming from although I still disagree. It’s fine to disagree. I’m somewhat glad you posted what you said because it made me realize how much people are affected by scams emotionally. I’m going to hopefully make a video soon that explains how to not get scammed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsalt View Post
    I understand where you’re coming from although I still disagree. It’s fine to disagree. I’m somewhat glad you posted what you said because it made me realize how much people are affected by scams emotionally. I’m going to hopefully make a video soon that explains how to not get scammed.
    I have some tips in this thread for the video. They are at the bottom of the thread. https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...beat-the-game!