Thread: Best way to grow the game.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Best way to grow the game.

I get that cinco is the only guy in charge of the creative design as well as updates for multiple games at the moment, and I know that must be hard. I’m not bashing him in any way.
    Also I understand most of what you do is from a business point of view, but please take the time to respond to this thread as to why it’s not a viable idea.

Gonna keep this short and sweet.

Make it less pay to win. Players cannot even get engaged into the game before being almost forced to buy platinum to advance due to their subpar gear, and lack of new players to help them as teammates throughout the campaign. I get platinum is what keeps this game running, but players are not going to spend money on a game they are not engaged in.

Work out kinks in the game suggested by the player base before cramming in new content.

Make pvp less expensive. Pvp has always been the most popular part of almost any online game. Due to rovgs, the minimum amount of gold required to even compete in pvp with subpar gear is probably 600-700k at levels 10-27.
    Levels 30 plus due to enchants is now around 3-4m to even compete. That’s usually where the players top out and quit.

Listen to your long term player base as well. Burningdex literally spent months making a post about the downfalls of the game that took me about 45 minutes to read. I didn’t even see a response from a dev.

Promote the game better.

Pocket legends has created a feeling for me I don’t believe any other game can replicate. I find myself coming back to it time after time again. I love the community and I love the game itself. I just don’t want to see it die out.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snacking For This Useful Post: